Check your account email address ×

At least Trump made me glad for Trudeau.

revkevsdi

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That fucking cunt Trudeau has and will cost me more in taxes. 

I didn’t vote for him. But if he keeps our soldiers from getting fucked up because Donny wants to wage war, it will be worth it. 

Trump better not start another fucking war! 

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That fucking cunt Trudeau has and will cost me more in taxes. 

I didn’t vote for him. But if he keeps our soldiers from getting fucked up because Donny wants to wage war, it will be worth it. 

Quote is one of the smartest things you have said.  

The US needs to stop fucking other countries.

Nothing is worth having this twit.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Quote is one of the smartest things you have said.  

The US needs to stop fucking other countries.

Nothing is worth having this twit.

If he Keeps our soldiers from being fucked by Trump’s stupidity it’s worth it. I hated that lying count Cretien. Be we owe him a huge debt of gratitude. He saw through Bush’s lies and kept us out of Iraq. Remember how soon the Americans forget about our help on and after 9/11?  They sure were pissed at Cretien. As much as I voted for Harper, I know he would have had our troops there. 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

rich guy eh!

Yup. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Silver spoon galore.  But unlike Justin he actually works,  probably very hard,  just has a habit of forgetting how his bread got buttered.

Good thing you are here to remind me. 

Edited by revkevsdi

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If he Keeps our soldiers from being fucked by Trump’s stupidity it’s worth it. I hated that lying count Cretien. Be we owe him a huge debt of gratitude. He saw through Bush’s lies and kept us out of Iraq. Remember how soon the Americans forget about our help on and after 9/11?  They sure were pissed at Cretien. As much as I voted for Harper, I know he would have had our troops there. 

Yup. 

Good thing you are here to remind me. 

You know, the only time I have ever had to defend our PM to the Americans was with 'side of the mouth'.  I take it you never dealt with it personally.

Oh and side of the mouth lied as we did have troops there.

Second bold, always happy to oblige.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

They sent some special forces but we would have lost a lot of soldiers if he had allowed Bush and Cheney to bully him. As it was we ramped up troops in Afghanistan in order to take up some of the slack of the US starting a war on a second front. That cost us way too many soldiers. 

Stupid Fuckers should have finished one war before they went looking for another lost cause. 

Good for you defending Cretien. You know It’s like that seen from life of Brian. “What did the romans ever do for us”. But it’s Cretien. Well he kept us out of iraq which saved billions of dollars and soldiers lives...... and he balanced the budget. Yeah but what else, the  slant face lying bastard?

we went to town on him over that golf course. I bet Trump steals more in a weekend than Cretien did in a year. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They sent some special forces but we would have lost a lot of soldiers if he had allowed Bush and Cheney to bully him. As it was we ramped up troops in Afghanistan in order to take up some of the slack of the US starting a war on a second front. That cost us way too many soldiers. 

Stupid Fuckers should have finished one war before they went looking for another lost cause. 

Good for you defending Cretien. You know It’s like that seen from life of Brian. “What did the romans ever do for us”. But it’s Cretien. Well he kept us out of iraq which saved billions of dollars and soldiers lives...... and he balanced the budget. Yeah but what else, the  slant face lying bastard?

we went to town on him over that golf course. I bet Trump steals more in a weekend than Cretien did in a year. 

It was very uncomfortable and we were essentially accused of being traitors, plus I never cared for him at the time.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It was very uncomfortable and we were essentially accused of being traitors, plus I never cared for him at the time.

I wonder if they figured out that Cretien was right and that Bush and Cheney were just making their buddies rich.

I wonder if they would accuse Bush and Cheney and the fox news cheering section of being traitors.

Because they essentially weakened the USA and killed a lot of soldier for no reason.

Trump will do the same  if the starts something. He's too lazy to read intelligence reports, too arrogant to listen to his advisors. 

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I wonder if they figured out that Cretien was right and that Bush and Cheney were just making their buddies rich.

I wonder if they would accuse Bush and Cheney and the fox news cheering section of being traitors.

Because they essentially weakened the USA and killed a lot of soldier for no reason.

Trump will do the same  if the starts something. He's too lazy to read intelligence reports, too arrogant to listen to his advisors. 

Look who you're asking?:lol: