Check your account email address ×

Lawrence O'Donnell pulls a Bill O'Rielly

Wildboer

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 9/21/2017 at 11:16 AM, NaturallyAspirated said:

I like this one:

Neal 

I'm curious.   I know its just a TV show but it somewhat relates to what is going on before NFL games.    What does everyone think about her not standing.   Me personally I agree.   While I wildly disagreed with Obama in almost every way even if I met him today I would feel honored, stand and call him Mr. President.....simply for respect of the office and the sacrifices he made getting there.  

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm curious.   I know its just a TV show but it somewhat relates to what is going on before NFL games.    What does everyone think about her not standing.   Me personally I agree.   While I wildly disagreed with Obama in almost every way even if I met him today I would feel honored, stand and call him Mr. President.....simply for respect of the office and the sacrifices he made getting there.  

It depends on how the man treats the office.  While one may disagree with Obama's politics, he treated the office in a respectful manner.  Trump on the other hand, not so much.  I do not respect an office just because, the office is defined by the respect and treatment by the occupancy.  I expect a higher standard for the President, it is sad that we have become so jaded that we can't vote for someone who holds the office in high regards.

Neal

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I have no respect for the office.....if I was presented with any of the last handful of presidents in person I would have to fight back every thread of my being to prevent myself from assaulting them and trying to end their life. Such great honor and power bestowed upon the most morally corrupt individuals does not sit well with me 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have no respect for the office.....if I was presented with any of the last handful of presidents in person I would have to fight back every thread of my being to prevent myself from assaulting them and trying to end their life. Such great honor and power bestowed upon the most morally corrupt individuals does not sit well with me 

You don't respect anyone... :groin:

Just now, JEFF said:

You don't respect anyone... :groin:

that simply is not true.....many many people have earned respect in my eyes. Corrupt public officials deserve to taste a cold blade being pulled across their throats......not respect 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that simply is not true.....many many people have earned respect in my eyes. Corrupt public officials deserve to taste a cold blade being pulled across their throats......not respect 

Damn it! I was hoping for more enthusiasm than that. Lol 

I agree completely that in my opinion the vast majority of politicians have to go. This country is fucked with the system in place. I believe that many government people are- could be good people somewhere inside, but they all have to toe the line with their respective party's and we all get fucked in the process. Add in special interests and we're fucked. Nothing positive will ever come out of Washington with the system in the stalemate it's in now. 

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Damn it! I was hoping for more enthusiasm than that. Lol 

I agree completely that in my opinion the vast majority of politicians have to go. This country is fucked with the system in place. I believe that many government people are- could be good people somewhere inside, but they all have to toe the line with their respective party's and we all get fucked in the process. Add in special interests and we're fucked. Nothing positive will ever come out of Washington with the system in the stalemate it's in now. 

Man , I am just so apathetic to the cause I cant imagine any good ever coming out of the cesspool that runs this country. Its a sad state of mental affairs to live believing what I believe.......but I find its the closest thing to truth I can muster. I dont want to be a hateful pessimistic asshole....but when I examine the situation logically concerning my country I have no other avenue to traverse 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Thats because you're an ignorant, wet brained, loudmouthed idiot, who's likely one DUI charge away from getting locked up for a few months, which would do us all a favor.  Honestly, your lack of formative education is blatantly obvious......you just weren't paying attention. :lol:  :tool:

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats because you're an ignorant, wet brained, loudmouthed idiot, who's likely one DUI charge away from getting locked up for a few months, which would do us all a favor.  Honestly, your lack of formative education is blatantly obvious......you just weren't paying attention. :lol:  :tool:

Dude.....I am your intellectual superior in every measurable way .....there is no comparison. You're life is mired in one failure after another......fail fail fail. Just lay down and die already. The world would see a measurable bump in reason if you did. :lol::bigfinger: