Check your account email address ×

Speaking Of War, Vietnam

americans should have to see the fruits of war first hand from the other side....and it should be shown to us from a young age. Maybe neocon pieces of shit like John Mccain wouldnt get 20 terms in office then 

15 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I have, makes me want to dig up Johnson and punch him in the face.

I've posted how much I hate Johnson AND George W. Bush, you faggot.  History will show that Obama was the cause of America's Race War. 

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I've posted how much I hate Johnson AND George W. Bush, you faggot.  History will show that Obama was the cause of America's Race War. 

That's because the only place you want a Johnson is in your mouth or in your ass and you hate bush cause you never got any.

Only thing Im not liking is the long winded interviews, Im watching for the history of course but also the actual video and pictures, Which are are alot of that I didnt see on Vietnam in HD  

I must have thousands of slides from when my dad was there, slides were the popular thing to do with pictures back then, and my family seemed to love them

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

Only thing Im not liking is the long winded interviews, Im watching for the history of course but also the actual video and pictures, Which are are alot of that I didnt see on Vietnam in HD  

I must have thousands of slides from when my dad was there, slides were the popular thing to do with pictures back then, and my family seemed to love them

I remember going to my aunt and uncle's house on a Saturday night and watching slide shows of their latest Caribbean trip. That made for a fun time on a Saturday night for an 8 years old.:lol:

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

I remember going to my aunt and uncle's house on a Saturday night and watching slide shows of their latest Caribbean trip. That made for a fun time on a Saturday night for an 8 years old.:lol:

same here, my grandmother was the family photo/slide keeper, when she passed I inherited it :lol:

29 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Wow...so Ken Burns is one up on you....who woulda thunk it! :lol:

No I just meant that you know the rudimentary stuff but its great because you get all the back stories and lead up to the war. 

Thoroughly enjoying it.......................................and who the fuck is Ken Burns?

13 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

No I just meant that you know the rudimentary stuff but its great because you get all the back stories and lead up to the war. 

Thoroughly enjoying it.......................................and who the fuck is Ken Burns?

The producer for the show

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Burns

5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

That's because the only place you want a Johnson is in your mouth or in your ass and you hate bush cause you never got any.

I've turned down more pussy than you've had, faggot. Show your broads. You have had some broads, RIGHT???????

7 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Show your broads or get bent, Elton.   

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/parks/the-broads-england/

https://www.visitnorfolk.co.uk/explore/Broads.aspx

Here you go dingleberry.....Just click on the links

VIEW IMAGES