Check your account email address ×

Oh Dear Lord!

Anler

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You're probably not old enough to have ridden the first ZR's.   We had some 95's in our group and they were awesome cornering sleds.   Nothing flatter on the market then.  

I agree....before rider forward...nothing was better then a zr chassis.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Ah ....gotcha. They were indeed good and I have ridden every iteration of cat through the 90's. Had a 93 EXT when I was a kid and rode a 95 zr580 some. 

As travel increased so did ski lift.   My bros 97 700sx was one flat corning sled as well.   Seemed to have about 3" of travel and couldn't lift the ski's to save itself but cornered really flat.

We talked a local dirt track owner into letting us ride the track in the winter of 97-98 and that sled was tough to beat on the oval.   1/2 mile track that had plenty of snow.   We beat our sleds for 3-4 hours on it.   Man was that a blast.   

5 minutes ago, s pump said:

Zam, what sled you have?

Currently a 800RR

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

so a sled with ZERO HP IS INDEED THE FASTEST .....I KNEW IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111

That is a rider model you moron.  Oh, that's right...you ride by remote control. :lol: You can't ride! Ahahahhahahahhahaha :lmao:It's time to put on your plaid shirt.  PICTURE TIME!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You are assuming that everyone has muscle fatigue to the point of not being able to ride as fast.   What about those that don't get that fatigue?   Could't the exact same be said with lower displacement sleds and 600's?   

More torque/power = More Speed. (capable only with a taller lug track.) :lol:  

That model doesn't assume that.  It fits all.  If one reaches fatigue faster...obviously they'll start to break down faster.

WOuLd Yu Lyke me 2 AdD your assumPtion ento My assumptions..thyn..inTWO thee Ecqasion?

Turbo guys. :lmao:

Image result for deadpool on ride gif

As travel increased so did ski lift.   My bros 97 700sx was one flat corning sled as well.   Seemed to have about 3" of travel and couldn't lift the ski's to save itself but cornered really flat.

We talked a local dirt track owner into letting us ride the track in the winter of 97-98 and that sled was tough to beat on the oval.   1/2 mile track that had plenty of snow.   We beat our sleds for 3-4 hours on it.   Man was that a blast.   

Those late 90's yamahas were great trail sleds. But yeah the suspensions sucked big time. But our backs were strong then so who cares? 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Currently a 800RR

That is a rider model you moron.  Oh, that's right...you ride by remote control. :lol: You can't ride! Ahahahhahahahhahaha :lmao:It's time to put on your plaid shirt.  PICTURE TIME!!!!!

That model doesn't assume that.  It fits all.  If one reaches fatigue faster...obviously they'll start to break down faster.

WOuLd Yu Lyke me 2 AdD your assumPtion ento My assumptions..thyn..inTWO thee Ecqasion?

Turbo guys. :lmao:

Image result for deadpool on ride gif

Fits all where the 600 is the perfect balance for the pussies whose arms get tired from more power. :lol:  

my god its like arguing with that kid on HCS ......Brorider is on to the GYROSCOPIC EFFECT argument :lol: I beat him to near death last night and I see his is hell bent to catch another beating today......fucking idiot :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

Those late 90's yamahas were great trail sleds. But yeah the suspensions sucked big time. But our backs were strong then so who cares? 

I had a 2000 SRX that I just loved.   Shouldn't have sold that damn sled either.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Fits all where the 600 is the perfect balance for the pussies whose arms get tired from more power. :lol:  

"Oh man ....that extra little bit of power on the 800 really wears me out , I cant wait to get back on my 600"

Said nobody ever in the history of sledding

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I had a 2000 SRX that I just loved.   Shouldn't have sold that damn sled either.  

That is probably my favorite trail sled of all time and i didnt even own one. My buddy had one and I fucking loved riding that sled. I was fresh out of a divorce when those came out so they werent in my budget at the time. :lol: 

Everyone who had one says that... :lol:

I put an m10 on mine....made it a much better rough trail sled....but it lost a little top end and stability on the lake....trade off was well worth it.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The point is...I don't need that power...and why have to feather the flipper all the time?  Mook! :lol:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

my god its like arguing with that kid on HCS ......Brorider is on to the GYROSCOPIC EFFECT argument :lol: I beat him to near death last night and I see his is hell bent to catch another beating today......fucking idiot :lol: 

Just like that.  But he was more entertaining than you. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"Oh man ....that extra little bit of power on the 800 really wears me out , I cant wait to get back on my 600"

Said nobody ever in the history of sledding

"I'm going to sell all my sleds and focus on trying to fly a plane."

Holy fuck! :lmao: and SMH

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

I put an m10 on mine....made it a much better rough trail sled....but it lost a little top end and stability on the lake....trade off was well worth it.

I had a 96 583 that was always trying to kill me. I put an m-10 in that thing and it was a game changer. People talk about the best suspensions in these new sleds, but none of them are still equal in comfort to the m-10. 

• Like 1

The point is...I don't need that power...and why have to feather the flipper all the time?  Mook! :lol:

Just like that.  But he was more entertaining than you. :lmao:

"I'm going to sell all my sleds and focus on trying to fly a plane."

Holy fuck! :lmao: and SMH

Yeah like you keep it pinned all the time.   Ok Larry Enticer. :lol:  

NEVER!  I've got maybe five years left..then it's time to move on to something else much easier.  Like lake racing....I wonder if highmark might sell me his turbo then?  

:lol:

You couldnt hang on to a turbo dude .....if the 800 tires you out at all you would just roll right of the back of a boosted sled :lol: fucking Black Knight motherfucker 

4 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

6-7 years ago a guy was selling a 02 STILL IN THE CRATE!   I think it went for $8000.   Still kicking myself for not buying it.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, f7ben said:

You couldnt hang on to a turbo dude .....if the 800 tires you out at all you would just roll right of the back of a boosted sled :lol: fucking Black Knight motherfucker 

My thumb works pretty well.  Do I need something more? :lmao:

Just a few years ago a guy was selling a 02 STILL IN THE CRATE!   I think it went for $8000.   Still kicking myself for not buying it.  

Wow...thats crazy.....some things are just better to be left in our memories then reality i think. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well...I'd be dead if I did.  I don't ride straights. :lmao: Do you do thumb exersizes in the fall to prepare for riding? :lol:

Only with your wife.   :taunt:

None of my current model sleds have a heavy throttle pull.   The Vmax4 and TCat are a different story.  Even with flatslides those throttle suck.  

The Vmax4 is the most uncomfortable riding sled I've ever been on....oh but that sound.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Wow...thats crazy.....some things are just better to be left in our memories then reality i think. :lol:

In the last year or so some guys found a CR500 still in the crate.   That's a hell of a find as well.