Check your account email address ×

8 year old football team kneels

Eight year olds.  Indoctrination is strong in America. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I love it .....dissidence is an american trait. Our government is pure evil and its time people put down their idiotic patriot pom poms and start waking the fuck up 

Derp. :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Eight year olds.  Indoctrination is strong in America. 

Derp. :lmao:

Hey retard.....indoctrination is making 2nd grades pledge allegiance to some bullshit flag that has no meaning to them and is a force for evil in the world. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Hey retard.....indoctrination is making 2nd grades pledge allegiance to some bullshit flag that has no meaning to them and is a force for evil in the world. 

Have you told your daughter not to stand or pledge the flag?

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Ughhh...... 

Go poke your eye out.

How bout you two fat little hill jack retards wrap your little half man plastic patriot boners in flag condoms and ass fuck each other till you both get a fucking clue

Just now, f7ben said:

never to early to teach them how to dissent  

But do they fully understand the differing opinions they are being taught by the coaching staff and/or parents? 8 years old seems to be rather young for political stuff. I guess I've always felt that once they are old enough to form their own opinion then by all means have at it.

Just now, Usedtoskidoo said:

fix the system if you don't like it. Don't disrespect it. 

Teaching 8 year olds victimization. Bet that team doesn't win a game.

Dont disrespect the system??????? Are you fucking retarded???? You sound like what I imagine the North Korean regime sounds like 

Just now, Skidooski said:

But do they fully understand the differing opinions they are being taught by the coaching staff and/or parents? 8 years old seems to be rather young for political stuff. I guess I've always felt that once they are old enough to form their own opinion then by all means have at it.

I never heard you bitch when every little 1st grader has to say the fucking garbage pledge 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

never to early to teach them how to dissent 

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Just now, f7ben said:

How bout you two fat little hill jack retards wrap your little half man plastic patriot boners in flag condoms and ass fuck each other till you both get a fucking clue

So that's a no and just more bullshit out of your cock holster.

Just now, f7ben said:

Fuck you bootlicker!!! :lol:

Teaching respect and pride is not the same as teaching disrespect and dissidence.  

EIGHT YEAR OLDS!!!!!!!

Gross.  

Fuck you bootlicker!!! :lol:

Teaching respect and pride is not the same as teaching disrespect and dissidence.  

EIGHT YEAR OLDS!!!!!!!

Gross.  

My kid is 9 and I have started to expose her to truth already....as she ages she can find her own truth but I will certainly expose her to more of my own opinion 

1 minute ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

you two are free to leave the USA anytime......................I hear Venezuela is nice this time of year,

^^^^^^^^Said every bootlicking assfuck ever when his preconceived and blatantly false sense of american exceptionalism was challenged .......fucking moron 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I never heard you bitch when every little 1st grader has to say the fucking garbage pledge 

Being patriotic is one thing.....agreeing with everything your country does is another.