Check your account email address ×

my best buddy.

Just now, polaris550 said:

OWNED??? Did you see the pic of what I made in ONE DAY, faggot?  Ask BOHICA about it. 

Pay Bhen the 5k or I'm coming to Sandy's and beating it out of you. Then I'm taking those bitchy little sapling chainsaws of yours and giving them to 800 Dragon. 

Welcher. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, 800 Dragon said:

Lmao sounds like the dentist took you for a ride lmfao 22000 what was wrong with your face ? Write too many checks your mouth couldn't cash or was your mouth the revenue generator ??? Lmfao !!! 

Around here one implant costs $4000.00. Sorry that you have shitty teeth, no broads, and only have men's cocks. 

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

He was sucking so hard and so much it was pulling his teeth out.

You must be sucking hard, 'cause you got no broads. I got broads, and good teeth. Must suck to be you. LMAO!!

2 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

but you don't mind them licking the peanut butter off your nut sack.  Go figure

You lick the peanut butter off your dog's nut sack, until it gets a red rocket. 

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Pay Bhen the 5k or I'm coming to Sandy's and beating it out of you. Then I'm taking those bitchy little sapling chainsaws of yours and giving them to 800 Dragon. 

Welcher. 

Get bent, you big-headed goof. I seen a pic of you from years back with Dr. Vinny Boombahtz at  a football game or somethin'. You look like MACHZNOT'S twin!!! LMMFAO!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

28 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Around here one implant costs $4000.00. Sorry that you have shitty teeth, no broads, and only have men's cocks. 

You must be sucking hard, 'cause you got no broads. I got broads, and good teeth. Must suck to be you. LMAO!!

You lick the peanut butter off your dog's nut sack, until it gets a red rocket. 

Ur teeth are so fuck up I guess the truckers love the toothless mouth !! Lmfao :bigfinger::bigfinger: hey mach gfys !! 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Don't try and re-use my material.

Why not, EVERYBODY re-uses mine, you dog-fucker. 

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Now we know why polaris550 hates dogs.      :lol:

downloadfile.jpg

I showed my broads, have you shown yours, faggotron? 

3 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Ur teeth are so fuck up I guess the truckers love the toothless mouth !! Lmfao :bigfinger::bigfinger: hey mach gfys !! 

What truckers? My teeth are almost perfect. I showed my broads, where's yours? Oh, you have none, that's what I thought. Guess what, you're GAY!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Why not, EVERYBODY re-uses mine, you dog-fucker. 

I showed my broads, have you shown yours, faggotron? 

you posted a pic of some random woman from 1985...and some shitty chain saws..:lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

you posted a pic of some random woman from 1985...and some shitty chain saws..:lol:

1989 Gloucester, MAss. just one of my many ho's, them days. Now, get bent. 

Show YOUR broads in a bikini. You do have a broad, right????  

Have u even touched a woman since that picture in 1989 lmfao !! My wife is a model very hot her turds are better than anything that has let u touch her lmfao !! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 800 Dragon said:

Have u even touched a woman since that picture in 1989 lmfao !! My wife is a model very hot her turds are better than anything that has let u touch her lmfao !! 

Then post her up, with a sneaker in her left hand. POST HER UP,  FAGGOT!!!

Just now, Kev144 said:

I still believe that @SVT Renegade XRSis 800 fagon in disguise and always has been! 

Yeah, and I think the REAL 800 FAGGON might just be AWFUL KNAWFUL. Those three plus 1jkw are my suspects. 

FOUR FAGGOTS. AWFUL PROVED where he lives, now let's see if FAGGON, SVT, and 1jkw will. 

I believe one or two are dupes. 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Yeah, and I think the REAL 800 FAGGON might just be AWFUL KNAWFUL. Those three plus 1jkw are my suspects. 

FOUR FAGGOTS. AWFUL PROVED where he lives, now let's see if FAGGON, SVT, and 1jkw will. 

I believe one or two are dupes. 

800 fagon or hell on snow is from Ontario or at least he knows Ontario sled trails.  He was banned after going beserk in the Ontario forum about drunk driving