Check your account email address ×

NSP how good is he

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

If any one gets bored go sign up on PolarisStarPower.com and ask if the new 800 motor still sucks. betcha Mowhawkcat bans you on the spot :lol::good::bc: You're welcome Brock,,,just mighta doubled your traffic :good:

I was denied a while back.  Maybe I should have used a different name?

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Holy fuck it sounds like that kid that was posting about the gyroscopic effect of a 600 being so much less that is way easier to throw around :lol: 

I missed that thread but I know who ever posted that crap was parroting some worthless shit they read in a rag a yr or so back . prob snow goer sounds exactly like them . I was laughing out loud when reading  that crap

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I missed that thread but I know who ever posted that crap was parroting some worthless shit they read in a rag a yr or so back . prob snow goer sounds exactly like them . I was laughing out loud when reading  that crap

The kid posted a pic of his sled ....quick Google search showed it was a generic pic...what does that tell you 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

It was a riot :lol:

Just now, xcr700 said:

The kid posted a pic of his sled ....quick Google search showed it was a generic pic...what does that tell you 

It was priceless!!!!!   Then, he doubled and tripled down on the lie!!!!!!  I think Rigid posted the exact pic that wasn't cropped from the Internet.  It was the kind of ownage that makes you want to log off and just sit quietly for a while and think about things.

• Haha 2

Just now, Zambroski said:

It was priceless!!!!!   Then, he doubled and tripled down on the lie!!!!!!  I think Rigid posted the exact pic that wasn't cropped from the Internet.  It was the kind of ownage that makes you want to log off and just sit quietly for a while and think about things.

I could almost picture the kid crying in the corner of his bedroom :lol: Kinda like Brock :lol:

Yup. And then I gave him an avatar...his sled :lol:

I want to sit for a long shit now and find that worthless article . I don't think it was gyroscope but could have been . it was some shit about how a 600 was better for technical ridding than a 800 though and it was some shit about  torque and control. worthless waste of paper  

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Mowhawkcat/ Brock from the old HCS days before he pulled a tantrum and quit :lol:

Brock on HCS: "Mods are overbearing, powerhungry know nothing losers that think they can do whatever they want and get away with it Because they can ban you."

Brock on PSP: "Can I be a mod?"

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

I could almost picture the kid crying in the corner of his bedroom :lol: Kinda like Brock :lol:

Dooode!  He had you Poo-laiders fucking him up!!!! :lol: Holy shit! Just no allies.  It was a prison ass raping merry go round from everyone!

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Best threads ever imo on hcs were napcasters "no bashing " and that one where the kid rammed his sled into the side of a barn...."snowmobile major problem ".........fucking ski jig 

Where he started his sled up on full throttle and ran it through the inside of his barn? :lol:

"The big silvery thing under the hood is bent!"

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

That's the one :lol:

Yeah, like you said, it had like three pages of everyone giving advice on how to make a "ski jig" to straighten out his fubarred ski alone!  Holy hell!  And the "help" didn't get much better than that as it went.  Poor kid.  

Fuck.  I cried. :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, like you said, it had like three pages of everyone giving advice on how to make a "ski jig" to straighten out his fubarred ski alone!  Holy hell!  And the "help" didn't get much better than that as it went.  Poor kid.  

Fuck.  I cried. :lol:

Never saw him after that thread :lol:

I think you tried to go in there and clean up all the sarcastic bullshit and it pretty much wiped out the thread.

To be honest, it was in the gsf....and I was foolishly trying to help him out. After a few weeks I went back and un cleaned what I did lol

On 9/15/2017 at 7:41 PM, HSR said:

OK seriously Brad,,,well known member on HCS was running your set up in his 17 sba 800,,,had NSP do some work to eliminate the "fade' and install his NSP kit. member said only real difference was the secret helix but wow ,,the difference was huge. He loved Rick's kit. Take it for what it's worth.

Talked to that gent from NY on the phone the other day. He said the same to me. Most of the kit was off the shelf stuff. Tricky Ricky takes a grinder to the helix to make the set up work.

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I sent Rick a PM a couple days ago about the Polaris 800 motor and got a nice informed response...seems like a good cat.

As mentioned in here already. He needs to stay out of the GF. Guys like me get under his skin and he just starts typing stupid entertainment that has to hurt his little shops business? Poor Feller.:ashamed:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

As mentioned in here already. He needs to stay out of the GF. Guys like me get under his skin and he just starts typing stupid entertainment that has to hurt his little shops business? Poor Feller.:ashamed:

OK...jus sayin.