Check your account email address ×

Took the kids out today

21 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I burned wood for 46 years, this year I installed a free standing Propane Gas stove, can always go back if I don't like it. I have about 25-30 cords of hardwood here I will sell next year if I decide never to burn wood again. Mostly Oak.

My outdoor boiler sprung a leak, so I may get the year off as well.  I know i'm not gonna like when the wife turns up the thermostat though and the oil burner starts begging for more fuel.

33 minutes ago, hayward said:

My outdoor boiler sprung a leak, so I may get the year off as well.  I know i'm not gonna like when the wife turns up the thermostat though and the oil burner starts begging for more fuel.

oil burner ? wtf do you still masturbate with magazines like a god dam pilgrim to .

I had oil for a short time that shit was $$ to heat with but if natural gas is not a option it is prob on par with propane most of the time I assume .

I do remember that shit heated hot and fast  

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

I burned wood for 46 years, this year I installed a free standing Propane Gas stove, can always go back if I don't like it. I have about 25-30 cords of hardwood here I will sell next year if I decide never to burn wood again. Mostly Oak.

Wow, you got wood!!!!  

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Yes. I need the freedom. FS.com is like boxer shorts! My balls can swing! Lol

The only time your balls swing, is when they are slapping against your buddy's ass, faggot.     

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The only place you pour that "special puddin" is down your Faggot throat, Faggot. :fuckyou::finger:

Too late, I got ya' first......................TO INFINITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How's that " OWNAGE PUDDIN' " taste, faggot????? 

ownage, to the maximum max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

6194.thumb.jpeg.900ed25b05825dac572ce135ec86e2fc.jpeg

:fuckyou::finger::hay::groin:

Hey, 800 FAGGON, doesn't matter what " DUPE OF THE DAY " you use, you're still the " SITE FAG " of FS.com!!! LMAO!!  :owned::owned::owned:

owned again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

37 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Hey, 800 FAGGON, doesn't matter what " DUPE OF THE DAY " you use, you're still the " SITE FAG " of FS.com!!! LMAO!!  :owned::owned::owned:

owned again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

6194.thumb.jpeg.900ed25b05825dac572ce135ec86e2fc.jpegAGAIN, piss pants :finger::fuckyou:

35 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

MZN's supposed boat

Sw_1009_SmStuff_Temporary-I.jpg

That's not that faggot Machzcocksnotguzzler's boat.  There's no  naked guys on it. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

6194.thumb.jpeg.900ed25b05825dac572ce135ec86e2fc.jpegAGAIN, piss pants :finger::fuckyou:

That's not that faggot Machzcocksnotguzzler's boat.  There's no  naked guys on it. 

Yeah, your right. Besides this is more his speed anyhow...

boat.jpg?w=1024&h=576&crop=1

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah, your right. Besides this is more his speed anyhow...

boat.jpg?w=1024&h=576&crop=1

Yep 

Here's a picture of Machzcocksnotguzzler's boat. He just sent me a PM and invited me to join them this weekend. 

tumblr_mbrbavhWLo1rekclxo1_1280.jpg_cf.jpg.608dc0b29222dd16af38fad625776a9e.jpg

Once AGAIN, NO you Faggot :fuckyou::finger:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yep 

Here's a picture of Machzcocksnotguzzler's boat. He just sent me a PM and invited me to join them this weekend. 

tumblr_mbrbavhWLo1rekclxo1_1280.jpg_cf.jpg.608dc0b29222dd16af38fad625776a9e.jpg

Once AGAIN, NO you Faggot :fuckyou::finger:

Sorry FAGGON, I like pussy.  Here's one of my bitches with my boat. Where's your broads? Oh, these are YOUR guys!!!! My bad, my bad!! :owned::owned:

Is that Kivvie, and Awful???? 

owned again to the maximum max!!!!

PC160044.JPG

This is the kind of shit, and much worse,  that 800 FAGGON has been sending me on Snowest for the last many years. 

I'm tellin' ya', the guy is a REAL FAGGOT!!! I mean like REAL homo, gay, queer faggot, not joke faggot. 

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Sorry FAGGON, I like pussy.  Here's one of my bitches with my boat. Where's your broads? Oh, these are YOUR guys!!!! My bad, my bad!! :owned::owned:

PC160044.JPG

Looks like a 80s Tranny. So makes sense.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, polaris550 said:

PC160044.JPG

How about a pc that isn't so fuzzy :BC: 

Edited by Mileage Psycho

8 hours ago, hayward said:

My wood burner was a free standing catalytic stove..worked too good actually, had to keep a couple windows open when it was anything above zero outside.

480.jpg