Check your account email address ×

no 9/11 threads WTF

01mxz800

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

And in their brand new arena.:saluting:

the wild are in town to open the new arena. I wish I had gotten to go to the Joe and I'd like to go to the opening game in the new arena but not for $300 a ticket for nose bleeders

Just now, Zambroski said:

Jesus Ben....  if you weren't so fucking hilarious I may start to dislike your posts....and you.

Lil' hatin' bitch!

:lol:

are you fucking new/???

Just now, f7ben said:

the wild are in town to open the new arena. I wish I had gotten to go to the Joe and I'd like to go to the opening game in the new arena but not for $300 a ticket for nose bleeders

are you fucking new/???

Actually, yes.

52 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I think it's a bit more meaningful to us NY'rs..  I remember after it happened and we would get crated equipment in from Kansas, the crates would come in with "be strong", " God bless",  "thoughts and prayers"  written on them in marker..Was really cool to see..

I remember hearing it on the radio in the warehouse,  we all went into the owners office turned on the TV to watch the second plane hit the other tower..Shocked to say the least..I don't think I will ever forget where I was or what I was doing when it happened.

I sure as fuck haven't forgotten, I'll be in Manhattan for a concert tonight and it'll definitely be on my mind.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

are you fucking new/???

Zam has been here for 1 week.............. something like 150 times.  

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's because there is a contingent here that will just shit all over it as they already have in another thread...sad.

And this thread just proved it :flush:

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

are you fucking new/???

There was/is no such thing as nose bleed seats at JLA   Wasn't a bad seat in the house 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

And this thread just proved it :flush:

There was/is no such thing as nose bleed seats at JLA   Wasn't a bad seat in the house 

I've been to quite a few NHL arenas and the same is mostly true for all of them.....you know what I mean though. If I'm popping $300 I wanna sit club level

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I've been to quite a few NHL arenas and the same is mostly true for all of them.....you know what I mean though. If I'm popping $300 I wanna sit club level

Yea when the stands are the size of a Single A highschool gym I doubt there is a bad seat in the house.  :flush: 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Yea when the stands are the size of a Single A highschool gym I doubt there is a bad seat in the house.  :flush: 

the seats are stacked at a pretty high angle so even being in the upper deck gives a good view 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

fuck the US government and their role in 9/11

how about that for remembering you bootlicking fucking piece of shit 

:golfclap:  You go Ben.  You got your reality, and by god, everyone has to be on board with it.  Such a dolt.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Yea.  And I'm sure when all 800 of you get to stomping your feet at the same time it sounds real rowdy.  :bc: 

wild sold out every home game for 15 years straight .....20k every single time

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

As have I.  And JLA didn't have any bad seats , compared to other areans I've been to  

You weren't getting in there the last couple of games for that cheap at that level , unless you bought WAY in advance. 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS