Check your account email address ×

Hurricane Irma: Cops warn looters they're making 'fairly bad life choice'

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member

We might just see an increase in VIGILANTISM, under Trump.  If he gives the OK someday,  you'll start to see criminals getting shot. As it is now, the victim is afraid to defend himself. 

Fucking CASTLE LAWS. You have to be a fucking lawyer to know when you can, and when you can't shoot someone in your house. A person could enter your house at night, and in many states you can't shoot them, unless you can't escape, and they are a direct threat. 

Edited by Guest

49 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

We might just see an increase in VIGILANTISM, under Trump.  If he gives the OK someday,  you'll start to see criminals getting shot. As it is now, the victim is afraid to defend himself. 

Fucking CASTLE LAWS. You have to be a fucking lawyer to know when you can, and when you can't shoot someone in your house. A person could enter your house at night, and in many states you can't shoot them, unless you can't escape, and they are a direct threat. 

You aren't a judge, a jury, or a executioner so why you think you have the right to hand down the death penalty unless your life is in imminent danger?

Edited by Wildboer
Prosecutioner is not a word.

25 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You aren't a judge, a jury, or a prosecutioner so why you think you have the right to hand down the death penalty unless your life is in imminent danger?

Is this some new gender you just dreamed up or what?  :dunno: 

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

You aren't a judge, a jury, or a executioner so why you think you have the right to hand down the death penalty unless your life is in imminent danger?

I don't know, maybe because I research black on white crime, which is now an abomination. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

If Trump gives the ok for vigilantism? You're stupid.

13 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yeah! Don't pick on Polaris550s best customers!

12 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I believe the black on white part!

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

If Trump gives the ok for vigilantism? You're stupid.

So, are you two now waxing each other's dolphins after you make your faggotty posts? 

:lol: mzn is without a doubt the dumbest motherfucker out there. I should have never entered into a bet with him knowing how drastically reduced his cognitive abilities are. Also there is the fact that he doesnt have two thin dimes to rub together let alone $5000 american dollars to pay his debt.

• Like 1

Is there ANYBODY on this site, in or near Indiana, who can slap the shit out of this frail hermaphrodite, Benet? I don't mean ta' kill him or nothin', just get him in a fuckin' choke-hold and make him SHUT THE FUCK UP!! JUST SHUT HIM THE FUCK UP!!!!

ANYBODY? Any takers? Gotta' be somebody that can get this scrawny-assed, Grandpa Munster-lookin' bitch, and jump him from behind, and choke the livin' shit out of him, until he says " yes, I'll shut the fuck up ! "   

7 hours ago, Wildboer said:

if some fucker is in my home at night and they don't turn and run when they here the shot gun pumping one in the chamber at the top of the stairs then yes I am judge jury and executioner. I am guaranteed at least 3 not guilty in my western burbs of Minneapolis and prob lawyers knocking down my door begging to take the case 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Lmfao !! You research alot of black cocks  lmao :owned: 

Somebody has to figure out why you like being ass-fucked by black mambas. 

30 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Why mzn so interested in blacks ? :hay: 

When you get stabbed by one, then I'll tell ya', faggot. 

42 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Is there ANYBODY on this site, in or near Indiana, who can slap the shit out of this frail hermaphrodite, Benet? I don't mean ta' kill him or nothin', just get him in a fuckin' choke-hold and make him SHUT THE FUCK UP!! JUST SHUT HIM THE FUCK UP!!!!

ANYBODY? Any takers? Gotta' be somebody that can get this scrawny-assed, Grandpa Munster-lookin' bitch, and jump him from behind, and choke the livin' shit out of him, until he says " yes, I'll shut the fuck up ! "   

I will for $5,000 usd up front.....cash only

Edited by Legend

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

if some fucker is in my home at night and they don't turn and run when they here the shot gun pumping one in the chamber at the top of the stairs then yes I am judge jury and executioner. I am guaranteed at least 3 not guilty in my western burbs of Minneapolis and prob lawyers knocking down my door begging to take the case 

Do you ever get any of the magazines published by the NRA? Every month they post the people who used a gun to defend themselves. Horrible. Innocent people in their homes at night, in bed, older people, kids in the next room, and these fuckers break in, and the people have to literally shoot to save their lives!!! 

The criminals have learned that the courts won't do much to them, so they go for it. I swear to God, this has to change. It has to become OPEN-SEASON on criminals. There is no other way but to start shooting them. Hopefully Trump might change this for the better.