Check your account email address ×

Seafoam in premixed gas?

irv

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Can't be anything like the oil loyalists.  Remember those on HCS?  Holy shit....every year!!!! :lol:

Should start one here.  "Best sled oil to use?"

:lmao:

How are the poos doing at the grass drags? Who's clutches are they using? Why yes, I did go there.:ashamed:

18 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He didn't care for my other nickname, Village Idiot.:ashamed:Not sure how I didn't get kicked off HCS.  

Friends in high (low) places. :lol:

15 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I can give you some tips if you'd like. :lol:

:lol:

You are certainly popular there.  You bunched panties more than @Biggie Smails And that's impressive!!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Friends in high (low) places. :lol:

:lol:

You are certainly popular there.  You bunched panties more than @Biggie Smails And that's impressive!!!!!!!

Dammit don't tempt me...that Sayatothebuffet fucker  was trying to bait me in that thread about Larry Sevenski and the cops but I maintained my composure. :lol:

5 hours ago, Woodtick said:

We use Marvs Mystery oil on rusted up damper linkages. Put it in a spray bottle and works like a champ. The big plus is there is very little smell. In some applications, it works better than Kroil.

the sienna van had a lifter tick at 212,000 miles when i bought it. i changed the oil and added 20% MMO. the tick stopped writhin 200 miles. a few years ago i recall reading the secret of the stuff is oil of wintergreen. it slowly desolves deposits and lubricates upper cylinder areas. ive always had good luck with it. over on bob the oil guy several have done oil analysis using the 20% add ratio. no change in the typical wear metals were tested. it's fucking cheap too 

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Dammit don't tempt me...that Sayatothebuffet fucker  was trying to bait me in that thread about Larry Sevenski and the cops but I maintained my composure. :lol:

:lol: if you deny him...he just gets angrier! :lol: 

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

5yrs ago...

Your effects apparently stood  the test of time.  Like an atom bomb. :lmao: