Check your account email address ×

I wanna meet this little one.

33 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That's what Tyrone did to you, didn't he? 

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not rape though...it was consensual.

Hey Zam, whaddya' think of these two PeterPuffers?  Sayin' Tyrone did something to a guy who got singled-out of the Connecticut State Police Physical Agilty Entrance Exam, held at the gymnasium of the Groton, Connecticut Naval Submarine Base. Do you think when Biggie is fucking SSFB up his ass, that he gives him the common courtesy of a,  goddamned reach-around!!!!

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Degenerate

HOmo, what the fuck are you doing up at 3 am, when you have to go to work on a bulldozer in the morning??

You don't work, do you? 

You're not who you say you are, are you?` Take a pic of you holding a sneaker in your left hand on the dozer.   

You're a faggot, aren't you????  Yes, you are FAGGON. 

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Your reading comprehension is horrible! 

You've stalked me enough to know I've just had surgery. 

Dementia mixed in with retardedness?

Benny.png

Some memory loss. Now I remember about your shoulder or some fucking thing. I wish you were closer so I could drive up and twist your arm like a bastard!!! LMAO!!

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

It gave me a boner when she slipped the cuffs and made her move.

It gave Snake and Woolie a boner when the cops finally got her stopped and all rushed her :lol: real law and order guys ya know !!!!!!!!11

Awful lotta boner talk up in here. :lol:   Gotta admit, that was probably one of the dumbest things she could have done.  Guessing she was shit housed drunk.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Awful lotta boner talk up in here. :lol:   Gotta admit, that was probably one of the dumbest things she could have done.  Guessing she was shit housed drunk.

:lol: i bet she was too lolz. Imagine how crafty she is sober

See what this cunt did? 100 MPH!! Imagine if she T-BONED your wife and kids. That's why I said I would like to beat the shit out of her. Oh God, that would be so exciting!!

20 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I'd like to beat the shit out of her, then fuck her from behind while slapping her hard, pulling her hair, and calling her a fuckin' whore!!!

Yeah, I would. :ashamed:

No you wouldn't.  She's not your type.  She doesn't have a penis. 

19 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Hey Zam, whaddya' think of these two PeterPuffers?  Sayin' Tyrone did something to a guy who got singled-out of the Connecticut State Police Physical Agilty Entrance Exam, held at the gymnasium of the Groton, Connecticut Naval Submarine Base. Do you think when Biggie is fucking SSFB up his ass, that he gives him the common courtesy of a,  goddamned reach-around!!!!

Like that's some big feat :lol::lmao:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No you wouldn't.  She's not your type.  She doesn't have a penis. 

Like that's some big feat :lol::lmao:

Well, I should hope not!!

Yes, that is a big feat. What have you been singled-out of other than a great big CIRCLE-JERK? 

On 9/8/2017 at 2:30 AM, polaris550 said:

Well, I should hope not!!

Yes, that is a big feat. What have you been singled-out of other than a great big CIRCLE-JERK? 

We all know you're disappointed she doesn't 

No it's not :lol: That's like the being in the Cub Scouts compared to what I've ben thru .  Police training isn't shit. 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

12 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

We all know you're disappointed she doesn't 

No it's not :lol: That's like the being in the Cub Scouts compared to what I've ben thru .  Police training isn't shit. 

What training have you been through, besides knowing how to give someone the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!