Check your account email address ×

F150 shop call

Snake

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

^^^Poster child for bad financial decisions right there. :lol: 

It's no wonder why him and Gayeve get along so good :lol:

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

39000 miles wow what a test!!!

:dunno: it was a 27 month lease. 15K a year   Ended up extending it 2 months while I was waiting for my truck to be built   Had 978 miles on it when I picked it up 

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Nothing quick about ford quick lane today on an oil change on the F one hundred and fifty rapper today.  2 hours and counting!!!!

Took the wifes F150 in and it took 1.5 hrs to change oil....I will do it myself from now on.

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Can't be! Everyone says the Ram is junk!

Ive only had 3/4 ton and up Rams....front ends wear out fast...automatic trans are poor at best 07 and under....07.5 up trans are much better...there is also the aisin tranny upgrade as well.

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Ive only had 3/4 ton and up Rams....front ends wear out fast...automatic trans are poor at best 07 and under....07.5 up trans are much better...there is also the aisin tranny upgrade as well.

I took an 95 Ram to over 300k.

Track bars like a mo-fo.

58 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

How the fuck do you put that many miles on?

I think I average 10k on car and 7k on truck a year. Wife works from home. My work is 1km away. 

You work on the road?

Ive put 14000kms + on my old 2006 3500 silverado in the last 3 months just pulling my RV around. :lol:

Got in shit yesterday by the campground cops for working on my truck. The rear u joint started squeeking so i decided to pull the drive shaft and replace both u joints...iguess me beating on the u joints was too loud for some old bitties. :lmao:

Fuck em.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

230,000 between my two BMWs. :lmao: Just put a coil in the X5.

450,000 if you count the 325i......

Bhen is such a phag.

I get at LEAST 200K out of most of my vehicles before I think about trading up. 

I gotta say I know a few people with beemers and they don't have quite the luck you do. :lol: a trip to the repair shop for one of those is cringe worthy. But if it's working for you don't fuck with it. :bc:

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

I get at LEAST 200K out of most of my vehicles before I think about trading up. 

I gotta say I know a few people with beemers and they don't have quite the luck you do. :lol: a trip to the repair shop for one of those is cringe worthy. But if it's working for you don't fuck with it. :bc:

Most maintenance came from the 03-04 325i I owned. Never had to go to a shop. I replaced most of the cooling system (symptomatic of those) and various front suspension components. They are no harder to work on than any other car. Parts are very reasonable online.

The X5 I did buy an aftermarket warranty. Mostly because of the electronics and turbo.

3 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Ive put 14000kms + on my old 2006 3500 silverado in the last 3 months just pulling my RV around. :lol:

Got in shit yesterday by the campground cops for working on my truck. The rear u joint started squeeking so i decided to pull the drive shaft and replace both u joints...iguess me beating on the u joints was too loud for some old bitties. :lmao:

Fuck em.

lmao.  still in BC?  probably some libtards listening to the leaves burn in the distance.

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Aint nobody got time for that.

i usually drop off.  come back and the paper work isnt done.  i have my spare keys.  take the truck and come back hours later to pay.  at first they would freak out lol.  WELL FUCK hurry up.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

i usually drop off.  come back and the paper work isnt done.  i have my spare keys.  take the truck and come back hours later to pay.  at first they would freak out lol.  WELL FUCK hurry up.

It would be different if you just randomly showed up to get it done.....

3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

It would be different if you just randomly showed up to get it done.....

it would.  never happen here.  have to book 4-5 days ahead. 

the only time my trucks been ready quick was with the rear brake pads

17 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

it would.  never happen here.  have to book 4-5 days ahead. 

the only time my trucks been ready quick was with the rear brake pads

Never paid for a brake job.

Oil change on my 13 eb takes about 40 minutes at my dealer with a wash. Costs around $50. NEVER waited more than an hour,,,usually they pull it in within 5 minutes of arrival.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Oil change on my 13 eb takes about 40 minutes at my dealer with a wash. Costs around $50. NEVER waited more than an hour,,,usually they pull it in within 5 minutes of arrival.

Ya but there is like 6 people where you live. :lol:

22 hours ago, Snake said:

2011, 73k.

A/C totally destroyed.

Sway bar bushings.

Both lower control arms/bushings.

Blown shocks.

Frozen ebrake.

Front calipers.

Midpipe/muffler/tailpipe.

Complete trailer/plate light assembly/pigtail.

Transmission TSB for slipping.

What a fucking joke.

Typical Ford quality, I have an E350 with less miles and similar issues. It's amazing how many hard city miles our GMC's and Malibu's go through with nothing more than normal maintenance. 

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Ya but there is like 6 people where you live. :lol:

:lol: I bring my truck to Thunder Bay for my oil changes,,,I bought it at the used car superstore with 28000 km on it and if I get them to do all service I have lifetime power train warranty on it,,,turbo's included:rockernana:

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Nothing quick about ford quick lane today on an oil change on the F one hundred and fifty rapper today.  2 hours and counting!!!!

Why I have always done my own oil changes. And besides, what happened to your factory short block :flush:

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Why I have always done my own oil changes. And besides, what happened to your factory short block :flush:

Ya i would think those speghetti arms of yours come in handy changing oil.

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol: I bring my truck to Thunder Bay for my oil changes,,,I bought it at the used car superstore with 28000 km on it and if I get them to do all service I have lifetime power train warranty on it,,,turbo's included:rockernana:

So it actually takes 5 hrs to change your oil if you count drive time. ;)