Check your account email address ×

Next narrative to push in Houston.....

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I will wait for Meuller to complete his investigation.  You?  

like I said earlier, Mueller isn't interested in the collusion aspect. he's after much bigger things. if all he, or anyone else for that matter, wanted to prove was collusion, in a court of law, they have the evidence already. how do you think those e-mails between jr and others would hold up in court? very well imo. so no, I don't need to wait for an official response from Mueller to know collusion occurred.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

like I said earlier, Mueller isn't interested in the collusion aspect. he's after much bigger things. if all he, or anyone else for that matter, wanted to prove was collusion, in a court of law, they have the evidence already. how do you think those e-mails between jr and others would hold up in court? very well imo. so no, I don't need to wait for an official response from Mueller to know collusion occurred.

There is no evidence. Snot post fail 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Lots of speculation in that post.  I think I'll stick with what Mueller comes up with.  

3 hours ago, bussman said:

1. Caused by untaxed CO2. (Pre storm) Check

2. Trump's response too soon or too late. Check

3. Trump to blame.....deregulation. Check

4. Joel Osteen......Jesus bad.... Check

Next up? 

Look at how wonderful these Muslims have been opening their mosques.....!!!!  

I'm sure that's coming soon by a typical site flunkie. Maybe theyll even use a Twitter user as the source.  :bc: 

You forgot one dude...

Emergency response neglects poor black folks!

right sludgey. e-mails, witnesses, and other things don't hold up well in court :lol:

Yes, show where trump actively and successfully worked with the Russian government to gather dirt on the DNC.  Step 1: you can't 

what is speculated? we've all seen the e-mails, the admissions of the meetings, the lies about the meetings... :dunno:

The meetings where no information was exchanged?  Or some other meetings?

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

The meetings where no information was exchanged?  Or some other meetings?

because the liars said so? :lol:

even if there wasn't info exchanged, it was obvious what jr had in mind - dirt on Hillary, dirt he'd love to get. we have proof of that.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

because the liars said so? :lol:

even if there wasn't info exchanged, it was obvious what jr had in mind - dirt on Hillary, dirt he'd love to get. we have proof of that.

Politics as usual is what you like to call it.  To bad no info was exchanged.  How can there be collusion if no info was exchanged?