Check your account email address ×

A conversation about ANTIFA with F7ben

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You're nothing but a coward. You run your mouth like some billy bad ass everyday on this forum. Its laughable

Do you know what discrimination is? Being a trump supporter isn't discrimination. 

Your so stupid ANTIFA are the fascists. They are trying to stop free speech. It doesn't matter how much you dislike the white supremacist or Nazi message they have a right to say and believe what ever they want. They have no means to move those views beyond words. There is zero legislation in place that supports their views  

What you don't seem to grasp is ANTIFA is being used by the government to cause ciaos so they can crack down on everyone "MARSHAL LAW STYLE"  

DERP DERP DERP DERP 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You are starting to sound like snowrider

honestly dude ....I dont have the time nor the ambition to explain anything to you. I think my position on things is pretty well known and understood. If you dont get it now after all these years you are never gonna get it. If you wanna get hard over opposing whatever you think of ANITFA as....by all means ....start jackin

Just now, f7ben said:

honestly dude ....I dont have the time nor the ambition to explain anything to you. I think my position on things is pretty well known and understood. If you dont get it now after all these years you are never gonna get it. If you wanna get hard over opposing whatever you think of ANITFA as....by all means ....start jackin

I think you're a smart guy and I respect you except when you go crazy on people. I apologize for getting pissed at you. I just don't understand why you except this. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

sure. the flat earther said this was staged. you gotta believe. 

This is wrong.

Also you know the Cinton Camp was paying people to go start those fights. Regardless the idiot should have never hit him and he should have been arrested 

Just now, jtssrx said:

I think you're a smart guy and I respect you except when you go crazy on people. I apologize for getting pissed at you. I just don't understand why you except this. 

You dont ever have to apologize to me ............I accept this because it is the natural progression of the fragmentation of the United States. That will ultimately and not without pain return power to a much less centralized union of separate states.

Just now, jtssrx said:

This is wrong.

Also you know the Cinton Camp was paying people to go start those fights. Regardless the idiot should have never hit him and he should have been arrested 

no...the clinton people murder people and protect pedophiles...they don't have time that stuff. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

no...the clinton people murder people and protect pedophiles...they don't have time that stuff. 

well ....the Clintons certainly do murder people and protect pedophiles .......there is no doubt about that 

Just now, f7ben said:

You dont ever have to apologize to me ............I accept this because it is the natural progression of the fragmentation of the United States. That will ultimately and not without pain return power to a much less centralized union of separate states.

A default by the federal government or maybe the dollar being replaced as the world reserve currency will be the only things that end our central government 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

if this stuff results in the fragmentation of the USA....it's not worth keeping. 

21 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The dems couldn't pass gun control after an elementary school got shot up, I think your guns are safe.

They are not going to take them away, just another "restriction"... death by 1000 cuts. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

if this stuff results in the fragmentation of the USA....it's not worth keeping. 

its another chip in the pillar of corruption that holds the whole thing up

19 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Gun control???

Hey, I didn't bring it up.

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

They are not going to take them away, just another "restriction"... death by 1000 cuts. 

It's a non-starter on the federal level and what has actually gotten through on the state level has been annoyance by a few scratches than death by 1000 cuts.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

as for nazis and these antifa clowns....i'm busy putting in a toilet tonight and mowing the lawn. they represent .00000001% of the world's population. 

This is an excellent post....too much attention is paid to this nonsense.

Just now, Usedtoskidoo said:

can you actually hold an intelligent conversation with logic and facts or you just caught up in your make believe antifa world?

Logic and facts mean nothing here retard......the world is flat , lug height impacts final drive and cops are here to protect us

Now you know the truth !!!!!!!!!11111