Check your account email address ×

right wing fucking moron on display.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Was that a make shift flame thrower from a can of hair spray? WTF who does that? :lol: Other guy pulls out a 9mm and says Fuck You! :lmao: 

These clashes are going to escalate and it will get bad if they do.

22 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Was that a make shift flame thrower from a can of hair spray? WTF who does that? :lol: Other guy pulls out a 9mm and says Fuck You! :lmao: 

These clashes are going to escalate and it will get bad if they do.

now he buys himself a felony. fucked for life. excellent. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

now he buys himself a felony. fucked for life. excellent. 

The guy with wussy flame thrower charged for aggravated assault? They are both in the wrong...only difference is one dummy had a gun and a Kevlar vest and he reciprocated against the other dummy that was instigating for a response. And he got it! I get the feeling more of this will be happening soon.

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The guy with wussy flame thrower charged for aggravated assault? They are both in the wrong...only difference is one dummy had a gun and a Kevlar vest and he reciprocated against the other dummy that was instigating for a response. And he got it! I get the feeling more of this will be happening soon.

I never saw that part of video.  The clip they have been playing on local news it looks like the guy just randomly  turns around and fires gun.

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

burned eyebrows vs a hole in your gut? zero comparison. the white trash pos needs to go away. 

Blind in both eyes and severe burns to the face you mean...potentially set on fire. No big deal right since the gun is scary, more effective and was brought out in retaliation. Like I said two dummies yet you want to chastise only one

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

flame thrower. :lol: 

i did that skit when i was 8 years old. 

I think we all have ......Ah well that makes its ok to take to a protest and do it to other people right?

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I never saw that part of video.  The clip they have been playing on local news it looks like the guy just randomly  turns around and fires gun.

Noooooo!

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Figures they's only show one dumbass retaliating and not the other one instigating

31 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

burned eyebrows vs a hole in your gut? zero comparison. the white trash pos needs to go away. 

No more than the total piece of shit with the spray can and lighter. 

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I think we all have ......Ah well that makes its ok to take to a protest and do it to other people right?

Harmless childhood prank............  Ahhhh, the good ole days, when you could try to burn people and not have to worry about some asshole pulling a gun.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Harmless childhood prank............  Ahhhh, the good ole days, when you could try to burn people and not have to worry about some asshole pulling a gun.

If I were walking by and someone did that to my face I'd be pissed! If spitting on someone is assault then this worse and would justify a reaction IMO

Just now, Skidooski said:

If I were walking by and someone did that to my face I'd be pissed! If spitting on someone is assault then this worse and would justify a reaction IMO

Perfectly fine to physically assault someone if you don't like their words, but come on, a little fire????  suck it up snowflakes!!!!!!