Check your account email address ×

The Canadian Cuban ..

• Platinum Contributing Member

Dump has no chance Momo.  So stay in Canada you worthless draft dodging low life scum.  Why are you more interested in American current events, politics, and culture than Canada's?  :sos:. Let us know or STFU you lying sack o shit :bc: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Dump has no chance Momo.  So stay in Canada you worthless draft dodging low life scum.  Why are you more interested in American current events, politics, and culture than Canada's?  :sos:. Let us know or STFU you lying sack o shit :bc: 

So like every pathetic post you have ever made you have fucking nothing but :lies: :flush: just fucking pathetic 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

So like every pathetic post you have ever made you have fucking nothing but :lies: :flush: just fucking pathetic 

Answer the question....but you're a fraud and won't :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Answer the question....but you're a fraud and won't :lmao: 

What question? How much of a pathetic no mind know nothing liar POS hack you are :bigfinger: you know nothing and I mean absolutely nothing, not one fucking thing about me you halucinating gullible FUCK :finger: you STFU you pathetic POS 

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

What question? How much of a pathetic no mind know nothing liar POS hack you are :bigfinger: you know nothing and I mean absolutely nothing, not one fucking thing about me you halucinating gullible FUCK :finger: you STFU you pathetic POS 

:sos: :baby: :dunno:

Wow, has there even been one Democrat stand up and say they find this woman to be repulsive.

I  have heard a few mumblings about electability, but not one person say they object to her lack of character .

Pretty sad commentary on the D party. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

so do the 10 with me then.:bc:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

is there any question momo is the dumbest motherfucker on the net ....sweet fuck is he a mouthbreather

Chit you got nothing for the beast..he will eat you up then chit you out before noon on a bad day.:D

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Chit you got nothing for the beast..he will eat you up then chit you out before noon on a bad day.:D

no , he is the equivalent of a roomba .....just aimlessly bumping around blurting out the same dumb "thrillery" and "demoncunts" garbage. I used to engage him in a debate from time to time but he is so dumb its pointless.

Just now, f7ben said:

no , he is the equivalent of a roomba .....just aimlessly bumping around blurting out the same dumb "thrillery" and "demoncunts" garbage. I used to engage him in a debate from time to time but he is so dumb its pointless.

Well a true lib should only speak kindness ..you should tow the line Ben..just saying...be more understanding and accepting.:bc:

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Well a true lib should only speak kindness ..you should tow the line Ben..just saying...be more understanding and accepting.:bc:

You are closer to momo than I am to a lib :lol:

Just insert "dump" and "pumper" and you've described Snow Liar to a tee. At least momo uses words with more than 1 or 2 syllables. :lol:

that was the dumbest fucking political quiz I've ever seen .....it was literally the momo of political quiz's .....over simplified answers and limited choices that represent only right and left wing mouth breathers

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that was the dumbest fucking political quiz I've ever seen .....it was literally the momo of political quiz's .....over simplified answers and limited choices that represent only right and left wing mouth breathers

Ok..how about this one.https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=test to see if your a dem or repub...did the other one peg you as a dem? :D

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

I am not a republican or a democrat .....I am a centrist libertarian. I am the type of person that confounds those quizzes. I am also an equal opportunity hater .....I just about hate everyone equally

I am not a republican or a democrat .....I am a centrist libertarian. I am the type of person that confounds those quizzes. I am also an equal opportunity hater .....I just about hate everyone equally

Just look at you!:lol:

Anyways my results ..

Political Typology Quiz Results

Sc
Your best fit is...

Steadfast Conservative

along with 12% of the public.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

is there any question momo is the dumbest motherfucker on the net ....sweet fuck is he a mouthbreather

So those pictures were not his wife or his father with Oswald eh Bipolarhooknose :lmao: You are such a fucking insane imbecile