Check your account email address ×

More proof of libtard hypocrisy.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trumps first response to the Barcelona terrorist attack.  Where was the outrage he didn't condemn radical islam IMMEDIATELY.   How come none of you liberals complained about that?  

The United States condemns the terror attack in Barcelona, Spain, and will do whatever is necessary to help. Be tough & strong, we love you!

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Jesus dude give it a rest... You complain about hackery yet...

Jesus dude......fuck off.   I don't start half the threads that some anti Trump people do.   Feel free to ignore me.  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Just words Skidmark.....let's talk about his actions....:snack:

:lmao: 

Ok....you start.   What were his negative actions.  

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fuck off? Don't be a hack... Why is your number one go to equivocation? 

To prove a point.

I don't go around telling you what you should or should not post.   Give it up.   You won't influence me.  

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

To prove a point.

I don't go around telling you what you should or should not post.   Give it up.   You won't influence me.  

It doesn't prove a point most of the time. Just comes off as morally ambiguous when it comes to most things. 

Highmark: The problem is the number of people who support radical Islam but don't commit terror.

Highmark: There are only 8000 KKK members. (No mention of those who support)

You are transparent with it. If it's the right fucking up you blame the left first. Case and point the whole Dems were racist KKK supporters first thing. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It doesn't prove a point most of the time. Just comes off as morally ambiguous when it comes to most things. 

Highmark: The problem is the number of people who support radical Islam.

You are transparent with it. If it's the right fucking up you blame the left first. Case and point the whole Dems were racist KKK supporters first thing. 

So your making some sort of equivalency of today's KKK and radical islam?   :lol:  That's priceless.   Both are morally despicable but I'd say there are some significant differences.  

I recall a post where you agreed with me regarding the number of people who support radical islam as being an issue. :lol:  

Somehow transparency is wrong now. :lol: You might want to go back and check history.   The dems were the racists and KKK first. 

You got another example of when the right "fucking up" and I blame the left?   

It's the 'but they do/did it too/first!!' mentality. 

Or a variation on 'I know you are but what am I?'

Or the great schoolyard classic, 'I am rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!'

This is what modern political debate has become. 8 year olds fighting on a playground.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

So your making some sort of equivalency of today's KKK and radical islam?   :lol:  That's priceless.   Both are morally despicable but I'd say there are some significant differences.  

I recall a post where you agreed with me regarding the number of people who support radical islam as being an issue. :lol:  

Somehow transparency is wrong now. :lol: You might want to go back and check history.   The dems were the racists and KKK first. 

You got another example of when the right "fucking up" and I blame the left?   

So the Dems were a bunch of racist shit heads 100 years ago. Sometime since then they evolved. They believe in equality  

How does that excuse your brain Fart of a President from defending racists now?

i suppose Germany being open with refugees now doesn't make up for the fact that they had the first Nazis?  

Edited by revkevsdi

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Jesus dude......fuck off.   I don't start half the threads that some anti Trump people do.   Feel free to ignore me.  

Ok, so you're a lazy hack. Doesn't change the fact that you're a hack.

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So the Dems were a bunch of racist shit heads 100 years ago. Sometime since then they evolved. They believe in equality  

i suppose Germany being open with refugees now doesn't make up for the fact that they had the first Nazis?  

:bc: 

When they immediately go to the D's/KKK of 100 years ago - they've lost the argument and there is no need to,do,anymore than sling shit at them.....because they (Clown Posse) is so inept that's all the effort they are worth. 

46 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

and yet they keep the black man a slave to welfare.

nice evolution.

50 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Link please nigga... :lol2:

6 minutes ago, oleroule said:

and yet they keep the black man a slave to welfare.

nice evolution.

Ahhh, the classic right wing "slave to welfare" delusion, I see we have another hack in the thread :lol: 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:bc: 

When they immediately go to the D's/KKK of 100 years ago - they've lost the argument and there is no need to,do,anymore than sling shit at them.....because they (Clown Posse) is so inept that's all the effort they are worth. 

Blaming Clinton after 8 years of bush as a joke.  But their boy trump is so shitty they have to dig back 100 years to find worse people. 

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Ahhh, the classic right wing "slave to welfare" delusion, I see we have another hack in the thread :lol: 

Ole roule is a slave to his own stupidity. 

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

I was just going to say the same thing.

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Highmark: The problem is the number of people who support radical Islam but don't commit terror.

Really guy?  wtf.

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Ok, so you're a lazy hack. Doesn't change the fact that you're a hack.

And you're a dysfunctional reactionary snow flake with more issues than Carter has liver pills.  If there's one person in this forum who's no one to judge, its you kid.  You're a fucking mess.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Blaming Clinton after 8 years of bush as a joke.  But their boy trump is so shitty they have to dig back 100 years to find worse people. 

Ole roule is a slave to his own stupidity. 

Says the guy who is painfully ill informed about American politics

Edited by DriftBusta

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I was just going to say the same thing.

Really guy?  wtf.

And you're a dysfunctional reactionary snow flake with more issues than Carter has liver pills.  If there's one person in this forum who's no one to judge, its you kid.  You're a fucking mess.

Says the guy who is painfully ill informed about American politics

Painfully ill informed?  Well perhaps you can enlighten me....

who is paying for the wall?

where is Trumps healthcare plan?

did he defeat Isis in 30 days?

when is golfing not golfing?

when trump said no one in his campaign had any contact with Russia then it is proven that kushner and trumps son had meetings. How much of a lie is that? How guilty did that make him look?  

When trump said he has the best people and then fires most of them, what does that mean? 

And finally are you so fucking stupid that you still believe Trump was a better choice than Hillary?

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's the 'but they do/did it too/first!!' mentality. 

Or a variation on 'I know you are but what am I?'

Or the great schoolyard classic, 'I am rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!'

This is what modern political debate has become. 8 year olds fighting on a playground.

Right. They can excuse any behavior from "their side" because the other side did this or that. I think Jesus mentions that somewhere. Thou tit for thou tat...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Painfully ill informed?  Well perhaps you can enlighten me....

who is paying for the wall?

where is Trumps healthcare plan?

did he defeat Isis in 30 days?

when is golfing not golfing?

when trump said no one in his campaign had any contact with Russia then it is proven that kushner and trumps son had meetings. How much of a lie is that? How guilty did that make him look?  

When trump said he has the best people and then fires most of them, what does that mean? 

And finally are you so fucking stupid that you still believe Trump was a better choice than Hillary?

I rest my case folks.  Your reading list shines like a beacon after that little summation.  I won't waste my time pointing out all the good things he's done, and how the whole Washington political class has been outed for the corrupt shit bags that they are, because its tit for tat bullshit, and you are obviously pretty wedded to your talking points, that have been spoonfed to you.   You've obviously followed politics for 5 years or less, and were more worried about where you were going to buy your skinny jeans before that.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Right. They can excuse any behavior from "their side" because the other side did this or that. I think Jesus mentions that somewhere. Thou tit for thou tat...

what are these "sides" you speak of and who's defending them?  Dan defends antifa, thats about it.