Check your account email address ×

Niggers in MMA

Rod

I gotta say ....being in a place (Indiana) and subjected to an actual pile of racist fucks...... has really made me ashamed of the time I used the racial slurs in a joke or in jest. Its really just amazingly inappropriate pretty much all the time. I should say that words are just words and they dont bother me but its certainly not the kind of image I want to project of myself. 

Basically I know that I'm not an inbred fucking retard but if someone hears me use a racial slur how do I know that they arent thinking the worst about me ....let alone the fact that you might actually offend people......

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

sludgey reminds me of one of those little dweebs on trailer park boys, the bad ass wanna bes.

:lol:

You remind me of a wee little girl with a brain that is much smaller than a mans

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sludgey reminds me of one of those little dweebs on trailer park boys, the bad ass wanna bes.

:lol:

I am convinced now more than ever than Sludgey and Momo are the same poster 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

I gotta say ....being in a place (Indiana) and subjected to an actual pile of racist fucks...... has really made me ashamed of the time I used the racial slurs in a joke or in jest. Its really just amazingly inappropriate pretty much all the time. I should say that words are just words and they dont bother me but its certainly not the kind of image I want to project of myself. 

Basically I know that I'm not an inbred fucking retard but if someone hears me use a racial slur how do I know that they arent thinking the worst about me ....let alone the fact that you might actually offend people......

Good post.....maybe some hope for you.  

Sewer sludge is dumb and worthless 👍