Check your account email address ×

Afghanistan

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This is his homerun swing and the only thing he really controls without congress aside from some trade and immigration stuff. Now that Bannon is out and the globalist elites wont let him touch trade or immigration his only option is war mongering when looking for a win.

In all reality he will get all his hilljack faggot base riled up for more dead sand niggers and no matter what he is gonna claim A TREMENDOUS VICTORY

Trump is a failure on so many levels I had no idea it was this possible to go from where he was 7 months ago to where we are today. Any other person in the whole fucking world aside from Hillary would have been better.

Thanks DNC

• Platinum Contributing Member

The Dumpers and the wasted vote crowd making excuses :lmao: 

You fuckers get what you deserve.....can't wait for Dump to fuck up a whole lotta shit for you fuckers :bc: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The Dumpers and the wasted vote crowd making excuses :lmao: 

You fuckers get what you deserve.....can't wait for Dump to fuck up a whole lotta shit for you fuckers :bc: 

X2, then they'll blame the DNC.

did anyone ever blame gore for bush's fuck-ups? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Did Gore defraud a popular front runner who would have easily beaten Bush???? You fucking brain dead retard 

Just now, f7ben said:

Did Gore defraud a popular front runner who would have easily beaten Bush???? You fucking brain dead retard 

Why do you always start from a false premise? :snack:

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

maybe if assange and russia had a hard-on for gore, like they did hillary, we'd know for sure. what kind of dumb fuck thinks elections are nice and pretty with a bow on top? 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

.7 Momo - so easily :owned: 

Since I did prompt you to kill yourself......I promise to send your wife and kids and check out of my petty cash every month to cover the loss of revenue generated by their effeminate daddy earning commissions on light bulb sales !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111   See what a swell guy I am !!!!11111111!!!!!1

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

maybe if assange and russia had a hard-on for gore, like they did hillary, we'd know for sure. what kind of dumb fuck thinks elections are nice and pretty with a bow on top? 

what Hillary and the DNC did was no different than rigging voting machines ....now take your false equivalency and shove it up your blown out asshole you faggot 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

what Hillary and the DNC did was no different than rigging voting machines ....now take your false equivalency and shove it up your blown out asshole you faggot 

Does this mean the Afghanistan talk is over? :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Since I did prompt you to kill yourself......I promise to send your wife and kids and check out of my petty cash every month to cover the loss of revenue generated by their effeminate daddy earning commissions on light bulb sales !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111   See what a swell guy I am !!!!11111111!!!!!1

:lol: Sounds good....except my petty commissions are slightly more than the IN electrician 👍  Perhaps you can work OT or get a side gig...:snack:

Just now, bussman said:

Does this mean the Afghanistan talk is over? :lol: 

IDK , we should pool together some fund and buy slinger a laptop that punches him in his cock holster every time he posts something fucking retarded 

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yeah everyone knows that the evil Richy ( those billions of taxpayers) can pay everyone else way ,,,,,,,

but so according to libtards logic it's payers that are greedy and the takers  are being cheated ?

typiic

50 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Let's be honest......Dump is so fucking inept that he has no idea WTF nation building is or the Afghan plan entails.  👍

Lightbulb salesman do though... :news:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

IDK , we should pool together some fund and buy slinger a laptop that punches him in his cock holster every time he posts something fucking retarded 

We can't afford one with 3 arms and battery that will handle the job

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

We can't afford one with 3 arms and battery that will handle the job

would probably take a 13KVA Kohler whole home backup to run the fucking thing :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yeah everyone knows that the evil Richy ( those billions of taxpayers) can pay everyone else way ,,,,,,,

but so according to libtards logic it's payers that are greedy and the takers  are being cheated ?

typiic

looks like now you are starting to understand