Check your account email address ×

As many as 13 dead in Barcelona terrorist attack.

Just now, bussman said:

I'm an H plate, not gonna try. lol

They would make an example out of your ass.:lol: I crack up when I see the over the road rig with all the cops behind it pulled over at Lasalle St.  Those hillbillies never see that no truck sign.:lol:

48 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Just finished a job in Deer Park IL. Bunch of crackers up there. @Mileage Psycho territory. I'm either going to the YMCA at 63rd and Stoney or Chicago park district boiler job in Douglas Park on Monday.  Should I be worried? Are the bad peaple going to get me?

That's about 10 minutes north of me. 👍

(Deer Park)

Edited by Edmo

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fucking Illinois Bastard aka Buttman aka Woodick aka Analer

I will throw a twenty out of the window the next time I drive through WI  to get to Gods country in the UP. Green Bay is home of the Packers and the guy that sells lightbulbs.:dunno:

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You should have had me over for a beer or six.:ashamed:

How about a heads up next time? :lol: 

Not much beer here but the woman works for Jim Beam so the liquor cabinet is stuffed. :junk:

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

We can add this to my list also:  "We should wait until it's a problem here", "We caused this to happen".

What are you going to do about it? :dunno: 

You claim to be a strong constitutionalist. You spent most of the last week defending the Nazi's right to free speach. 

The muslims have a right to practice their religion free from discrimination. 

So, if you give a shit about your constitution there ain't much you can do. 

7 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Just finished a job in Deer Park IL. Bunch of crackers up there. @Mileage Psycho territory. I'm either going to the YMCA at 63rd and Stoney or Chicago park district boiler job in Douglas Park on Monday.  Should I be worried? Are the bad peaple going to get me?

No, the black man doesn't have any beef with you unless you give him a reason to have a beef with you.

BTW, I'm nowhere near Deer Park, and my shop is in the hood :bc: 

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Hey Douglas Park is no joke. Did a job there in 2013 and we worked multiple shifts. Couple times the cops had Douglas Blvd blocked off because there were bodies laying in the street.

One of our vendors had a couple mil worth of equipment in the parking lot so they hired a security co to watch it at night and over weekends. They had this retired ex swat guy there. He quit after 3 nights. :lol: