Check your account email address ×

Trump is a master at playing the media

Rod

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It's a small issue with the amount of people actually concerned with it though.  I don't think most really care one way or the other.  As soon as all the politicians make the deals with big pharma and make sure all the proper hands are greased appropriately...it's a "go".

Small? what percent to you consider small

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Oh I did vote Trudeau last election, Harpers days were over as he became the spreader of hate, failing economy ect.  But yes I did vote for him in past elections (iggy and Dion were idiots).

That is the difference between you and me,  you vote ONEWAY and I don't

:lies: 

3 hours ago, bussman said:

It doesn't find your narrow minded, pigeon holed, preconceived, inflexible ignorance, I'm not surprised you quit. 

America First is racist :lmao: fucking Leftards 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

I've been pro pot for quite a while even though I think it's dumb. But it's not really a small issue. Think of all the cost when it comes to policing it, incarcerating people for it and lives ruined for being incarcerated over a simple plant. Prohibition also raises crime dramatically 

No doubt you are pro pot :stoned:

You could make a killing - I would start the ball rolling now

@ minimum 10 million an acre, that is some good returns lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

the fucking guy is at what, 34% approval, and the trumpsters believe trump is a master at playing the media :lol:

Pretty much the same approval rating as Emmanuel Macron. :read:

35 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Yeah he acted way worse.  You wouldn't happen to be a snowflake with no safe place would you?

Sounds like you're the snowflake. You can't handle people saying your president is an asshole. 

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sounds like you're the snowflake. You can't handle people saying your president is an asshole. 

Say it all you want but like always you would be :wrong:  Nazi Pig Dog 

11 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Trump is not the leader of Canada, Trudope is. But I'd gladly trade Trudope for Trump any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Trudeau = tax break given to 90% of the people

Donny = nothing so far

Trudeau = best economy growth in the G7

Donny = not the best economy growth in the G7

I could go on but tell me why you would trade winning for failure?

5 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Trump is not the leader of Canada, Trudope is. But I'd gladly trade Trudope for Trump any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

:lol: you're a nook? Fucking hilarious!

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau = tax break given to 90% of the people

Donny = nothing so far

Trudeau = best economy growth in the G7

Donny = not the best economy growth in the G7

I could go on but tell me why you would trade winning for failure?

Cause Trudope didn't send any aid to Fort Mac when it burned, never sent any help to BC with the forest fires that it is still having, letting in criminals in to Canada that are not vetted properly. Sending money to the Clinton Foundation and not helping Canadians. Sucking up to Muslims. I could go on but tell me why he is good for Canada? I'll wait...but not for long. Tick tock tick tock.

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Cause Trudope didn't send any aid to Fort Mac when it burned, never sent any help to BC with the forest fires that it is still having, letting in criminals in to Canada that are not vetted properly. Sending money to the Clinton Foundation and not helping Canadians. Sucking up to Muslims. I could go on but tell me why he is good for Canada? I'll wait...but not for long. Tick tock tick tock.

Hes got nice hair.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

:lmao:  :lol:  not going to bore the yankees with Canada politics just too much wrong with what you said