Check your account email address ×

How long can you pretend?

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, bussman said:

I must of, that's fucked up if he said that.

You did👍

I'll give you credit Buss - you're a standup guy and know where the lines are at on the forum.  Lil Momo - not so much.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You did👍

I'll give you credit Buss - you're a standup guy and know where the lines are at on the forum.  Lil Momo - not so much.  

Snowrider kissing on Bussmans ass :lol: what a couple of faggots 

42 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Right so Hitler used that, added oxygen to the fire and....

You're basically making my point.

:bc:

No you stated that Hitler fanned the flames of a marginalised group. Not so.

And again stop your race baiting argument. It degrades what is the truth and what our ancestors fought for.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

6M+ Jews, queers, retards, criminals, etc...exterminated in horrendous ways.

Protestor gets run over and killed during idiotic rally fight.

Same.

I'd laugh but to tell you the truth, I'd like to examine your brain.  It may have the link to the cure for your side's complete idiocy.

its really pathetic, isn't it?

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

I didn't say it was the same.  What my post meant was that if you allow that fucked up supremacist thinking to be promoted, displayed and encouraged unchecked, then it can easily lead to the other.  History proves it.

Lets be clear.  Obama let that fucked up BLM to be promoted, hell he even invited them to the white house.  Cops got killed by people identifying BLM, and now we have a counter reaction.  Not that hard to understand.  I'd love to see them all baseball bat each other to the death, while I watch it on my big screen.  Maybe then some fucking sense will come over these assholes.

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

It is mind numbing watching these fucking imbeciles regurgitate the leftard media driven narrative and :lies: over and over :guzzle: 

Well, she was part of the counter protest, and was blocking cars as they tried to pass by.  Just think, if she hadn't have done that, maybe she'd still be alive.  I think they call that "contributory negligence" :snack: 

14 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Tell me more about how Heather Heyer deserved to get run over by a Nazi

More?  Tell you more how she deserved it? :lol:

Get over yourself and your victim mongering for your political agenda.  Fake outrage.  Fake.  Fake empathy.  Fake bravery.  Fake intelligence.  

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He's trying as hard as he can to gain "acceptance" here with anybody that will stand up for him.

He's apparently some big time wrestler also.  I didn't know that.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

More?  Tell you more how she deserved it? :lol:

Get over yourself and your victim mongering for your political agenda.  Fake outrage.  Fake.  Fake empathy.  Fake bravery.  Fake intelligence.  

:backpeddle::backpeddle::backpeddle:

Honestly ......I dont care who the fuck calls themselves what.....in the end I am all for whoever wants to do it bashing a fucking neonazi in the skull with a ball bat. Fuck those pieces of shit

If black lives matter wants to do it...great.....ANTIFA.....awesome. If I get the chance....good for me. 

Fuck nazi scum

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Leave my new BFF alone you hooked nosed puke, he's alright. :lol: 

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You did👍

Peaceful protest is all she was doing, for some fuck to kill her is fully deplorable. I agree with her mother, her death promoted her message 1000 times more. May she RIP. 

Honestly ......I dont care who the fuck calls themselves what.....in the end I am all for whoever wants to do it bashing a fucking neonazi in the skull with a ball bat. Fuck those pieces of shit

If black lives matter wants to do it...great.....ANTIFA.....awesome. If I get the chance....good for me. 

Fuck nazi scum

Only thing you're beating is your meat. :owned: 

AaahhaaaahaaaHaaaa!!!!

Fuck nazi scum

I say let them all go about it.  A three way Thunderdome.  All will get participation trophies.  Even the very few that died...probably by self inflicted, accidental wounds. :lmao:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck nazi scum

Whats so hard to understand that all 3 fucking suck?

21 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

How many Germans were Nazi's prior to Hitler stoking division and scapegoating Jews for disaffected people's problems?

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

No you stated that Hitler fanned the flames of a marginalised group. Not so.

And again stop your race baiting argument. It degrades what is the truth and what our ancestors fought for.

/\ that's what I said and it's spot on 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Whats so hard to understand that all 3 fucking suck?

BLM and ANTIFA have good intentions and like all groups have some marginal people.

BLM is the direct result of faggot ass pigs getting away with murdering black people with impugnity. ANTIFA is 100% spot on. Fuck fascists 

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

BLM and ANTIFA have good intentions and like all groups have some marginal people.

BLM is the direct result of faggot ass pigs getting away with murdering black people with impugnity. ANTIFA is 100% spot on. Fuck fascists 

I don't think you know what that word fascist means. 

So BLM calling for murdering Cops is ok?

25 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I don't think you know what that word fascist means. 

So BLM calling for murdering Cops is ok?

You are a fucking retard ......and while I wouldnt outright condone the murder of cops I understand it when it happens. They are mostly pieces of shit violating peoples rights every day. Fuck them. Most cops are fascists , just like neonazis 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are a fucking retard ......and while I wouldnt outright condone the murder of cops I understand it when it happens. They are mostly pieces of shit violating peoples rights every day. Fuck them. Most cops are fascists , just like neonazis 

lol............so cops, and neo Nazis are facists ? Anyone else you want to label a facist?

your emotional outbursts are nothing short of ridiculous. 

Please know what a Nazi is, and a facist is and then come back and we can speak. 

1 minute ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

lol............so cops, and neo Nazis are facists ? Anyone else you want to label a facist?

your emotional outbursts are nothing short of ridiculous. 

Please know what a Nazi is, and a facist is and then come back and we can speak. 

You must have missed his rants about slashing the throats of politicians.....they were quite eloquent. :lol: