Check your account email address ×

This is what the Nazis did to Congregation Beth-El in Charlottesville. This is who the president is apologizing for

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Hello police...yeah there's a man outside wearing a white polo shirt!!! We are scared! There should be laws against something like this

Yep,

The guy keeps saying "what could I do if i were there"  and "i don't know what I could have done to stop them" 

According to mc, you just call the police.  Don't want anyone having guns to protect themselves. 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Yep,

The guy keeps saying "what could I do if i were there"  and "i don't know what I could have done to stop them" 

According to mc, you just call the police.  Don't want anyone having guns to protect themselves. 

WTF are you talking about? I have been a gun owner for almost 50 fuckin years. I support gun ownership with proper training and safety.

Your an asshole.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Hello police...yeah there's a man outside wearing a white polo shirt!!! We are scared! There should be laws against something like this

There are 3 men with long guns you fucktard.

Just now, Mainecat said:

WTF are you talking about? I have been a gun owner for almost 50 fuckin years. I support gun ownership with proper training and safety.

Your an asshole.

And you're a liar, and a hypocrite.    You have been telling and promoting lies on this site since trump won the election and now you want people to believe you?  Fat chance.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

And you're a liar, and a hypocrite.    You have been telling and promoting lies on this site since trump won the election and now you want people to believe you?  Fat chance.

Your a Neo Nazi supporter.....owned.

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If you could stay on topic

Now you like the Jews?   :lol:   Well as long as they aren't Japs huh?  

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Oh Christ just shut the fuck up. You are a clueless fuck