Check your account email address ×

Left wing Salon follows The Nation

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That was in reference to the Seth Rich part.  Now try again you fucking moron.  

Actually no, it's in reference to all of it including the VIPS part and hence why the plural form of the word "theory" was used.

:pan:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Actually no, it's in reference to all of it including the VIPS part and hence why the plural form of the word "theory" was used.

:pan:

Let's see otherwise.

Not your useless opinion....

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

There is no evidence for any of these theories — and neither VIPS nor Lawrence in his article attempt to link Rich’s murder to the hack/leak of information from the DNC. (Washington police have said since the night of Rich’s death that he was the victim of an armed robbery attempt that went wrong.) Nonetheless, the emergence of this information may lend credence to those theories for those who want to believe them.

well now there's a smoking gun if I ever saw one

:lol:

speaking of evidence, find any for the russia-trump collusion yet?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

don jr email 4

:news:

All the while Emin had no information to share.  He was lying.  It was a set up all part of a ruse  to make idiots like you fall for the Russiagate narrative.  

Mueller will not determine that there was Russian Collusion with Trump.  You can take that to the bank  

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

All the while Emin had no information to share.  He was lying.  It was a set up all part of a ruse  to make idiots like you fall for the Russiagate narrative.  

Mueller will not determine that there was Russian Collusion with Trump.  You can take that to the bank  

x2

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And was employed by Fusion GPS. :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member

Slinger can you provide a good reason as to why the DNC did not turn over their servers for actual investigation by the FBI?   I mean this was an issue of National Security right?  An effort by a foreign power to influence our elections.  

Even more why did the FBI not demand thru a warrant to review the hardware?  

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Rigged the primary

how? but you had me more concerned there for a minute. I thought you too were going along with these seth rich, Russia meeting set-up narratives these other clowns are running with.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Slinger can you provide a good reason as to why the DNC did not turn over their servers for actual investigation by the FBI?   I mean this was an issue of National Security right?  An effort by a foreign power to influence our elections.  

apparently comey was satisfied with crowdstrike on the matter, considering he said so.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

how? but you had me more concerned there for a minute. I thought you too were going along with these seth rich, Russia meeting set-up narratives these other clowns are running with.

How? The fuck you mean how?

I mean, you were there, right? You saw what they did to Bernie in the media. Collusion with media to plant gotcha questions at debates. Backdoor communication with networks.

Election shenanigans in NV and CA. 

Honestly the Seth Rich leak stories wouldn't surprise me in the least. It's quite plausible. 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

After the bullshit Hillary had just gone through and continued to go through during the campaign with the FBI and her emails, it's not surprising there would be a lack of trust at the DNC.

It was not seen as a national security issue or even an election issue until later when the entire context of the russian election meddling was realized.  Details are still emerging.  That's what Mueller is investigating...