Check your account email address ×

The DNC wasn't hacked it was a Internal leak

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

They have been saying this over and over.   Open your eyes man.  

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/fbi-russia-hacking-dnc-crowdstrike/index.html

FBI: DNC rebuffed request to examine computer servers

"This left the FBI no choice but to rely upon a third party for information. These actions caused significant delays and inhibited the FBI from addressing the intrusion earlier."

Try and imagine the Trump team telling Muller that they don't need to see their email because they already had their guy look it over and there was nothing to see.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Try and imagine the Trump team telling Muller that they don't need to see their email because they already had their guy look it over and there was nothing to see.

no fucking shit eh???? its mind blowing that is allowed to happen and really says a lot about just who runs the show in this country 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

no fucking shit eh???? its mind blowing that is allowed to happen and really says a lot about just who runs the show in this country 

The mere fact that it was supposedly Russian and interference in our election should have made it not an option.   They should have been required to turn it in under a subpoena or warrant.  

Just now, Highmark said:

The mere fact that it was supposedly Russian and interference in our election should have made it not an option.   They should have been required to turn it in under a subpoena or warrant.  

it would have just been smashed to bits and lit on fire and then had a barrel of acid dumped on it......all standard things to do when turning over evidence if you have nothing to hide

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The whole thing between the Clinton's, Rice and Comey is almost unbelievable. How this did not end up with a special prosecutor is beyond me.

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Rice head of DOJ has to recuse herself because of the tarmac meeting which leaves Comey making decisions that are technically not in his job description. So yea 

"Yea" is right.

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

When you have no argument :lol: and are a clueless mindless hack, so fucking predictable

Jury voted Nov 8th.  That's as close as we're gonna get to justice (and punishment).

16 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Rice head of DOJ has to recuse herself because of the tarmac meeting which leaves Comey making decisions that are technically not in his job description. So yea 

Well that's that eh?

Case closed!

:lmao:

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Well that's that eh?

Case closed!

:lmao:

The way I see it I don't have a problem with the Muller investigation because our leaders should be held accountable and transparent in such a manner that no matter which side of the isle you fall on you believe the out come. Just the opposite of what happened in the Clinton email case.

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The way I see it I don't have a problem with the Muller investigation because our leaders should be held accountable and transparent in such a manner that no matter which side of the isle you fall on you believe the out come. Just the opposite of what happened in the Clinton email case.

I agree and Clinton was investigated by the FBI and nothing came of it.  Just because you don't agree with the FBI's findings doesn't mean she is guilty of anything.

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I agree and Clinton was investigated by the FBI and nothing came of it.  Just because you don't agree with the FBI's findings doesn't mean she is guilty of anything.

If you remember right she was guilty of putting classified emails on her private system, but comey decided she had no illegal "intent". If it was me or you we would be behind bars.

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Once politics and favors we're in the mix it should have been turned over to a SP.

15 minutes ago, Edmo said:

If you remember right she was guilty of putting classified emails on her private system, but comey decided she had no illegal "intent". If it was me or you we would be behind bars.

She was guilty of far more then that....she had her fucking secretary printing off classified briefings and delivering them to her. Way way past illegal 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

She was guilty of far more then that....she had her fucking secretary printing off classified briefings and delivering them to her. Way way past illegal 

Meanwhile Trump just hands them to Russians in the Oval Office and he gets a pass...

23 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Intent is a large part of many laws.

Its the difference between manslaughter and 1st degree murder.

9 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Meanwhile Trump just hands them to Russians in the Oval Office and he gets a pass...

trump is the president and has executive priviledge , Hillary was not

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Intent is a large part of many laws.

Its the difference between manslaughter and 1st degree murder.

Intent has nothing to do with security clearance you stupid fucking faggot ......that has been explained to you many times and yet you continue to bring it up. Are you fucking retarded? Brain injury or stroke or something? Or are you just a fucking moron all the time and from birth naturally 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Intent has nothing to do with security clearance you stupid fucking faggot ......that has been explained to you many times and yet you continue to bring it up. Are you fucking retarded? Brain injury or stroke or something? Or are you just a fucking moron all the time and from birth naturally 

His partisan blinders are always on.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:   Intent has nothing to do with the law when Gross Negligence is involved.   You can honestly claim she wasn't grossly negligent in handling classified information?   Even Comey admitted she was.

(f)

Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

trump is the president and has executive priviledge , Hillary was not

Nope, this is the first time I've ever mentioned intent