Check your account email address ×

Why do dems accusations of collusion and foreign involvement fall squarely in the dem camp?

13 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Gong Show was on steroids this week with Kushner's hearing, the Session's bashing, the speech at the Scout Jamboree, the Mooch, the transgender Tweet that took the Pentagon by surprise, oh and let's not forget the Senate vote on HC........And somehow you're encouraged that all this crazy news is going to make the Russia investigation go away :lol::lol: 

I'm "encouraged it's going to go away"? :lol:

It's not going away.  It will never go away.  I'm counting on it.  When you start being correct about anything here, let me know.  Tell you what, I'll give you a clue, the BEST THING for your side to keep this narrative running into 2020 is for Sessions to move on and the new AG come in and fire Mueller.  That will give you years and years of mind blowing fodder.  Maddows head will explode!!!!   Otherwise, this whole thing continues to fizzle out.

Now, until then, I want that picture of you with your fur coat on.  Take one standing in front of your Cadillac.  Either caddy, it doesn't matter. :lmao:Oh, don't forget that hat either.  Holy fuck!!!! :lol:

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats pretty funny.  Except its coming from a Canadian, who's proven time and again, that you don't have a clue what the majority of Americans think.  Stick to things you know, like how to welch on bets on, and polishing your dome to a high luster. :bc: 

/\ 

This is the answer I'd give too if I were constantly getting owned about my own politics by someone from another country.

Nice try though DementiaBuster

:lmao:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It's not going away.  It will never go away.  I'm counting on it.  When you start being correct about anything here, let me know.  Tell you what, I'll give you a clue, the BEST THING for your side to keep this narrative running into 2020 is for Sessions to move on and the new AG come in and fire Mueller.  That will give you years and years of mind blowing fodder.  Maddows head will explode!!!!   Otherwise, this whole thing continues to fizzle out.

Now, until then, I want that picture of you with your fur coat on.  Take one standing in front of your Cadillac.  Either caddy, it doesn't matter. :lmao:Oh, don't forget that hat either.  Holy fuck!!!! :lol:

:lol:

"Otherwise, this whole thing continues to fizzle out."

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

/\ 

This is the answer I'd give too if I were constantly getting owned about my own politics by someone from another country.

I agree. Long way to go....

Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz seemingly planned to pay cyber-probe suspect and IT aide Imran Awan even while he was living in Pakistan, if the FBI hadn’t stopped him from leaving the U.S. Monday. Public statements and congressional payroll records suggest she also appears to have known that his wife, a fellow IT staffer, left the country for good months ago — while she was also a criminal suspect.

In all, six months of actions reveal a decision to continue paying a man who seemingly could not have been providing services to her, and who a mountain of evidence suggests was a liability. The man long had access to all of Wasserman Schultz’s computer files, work emails and personal emails, and he was recently accused by a relative in court documents of wiretapping and extortion.

Records also raise questions about whether the Florida Democrat permitted Awan to continue to access computers after House-wide authorities banned him from the network Feb. 2. Not only did she keep him on staff after the ban, but she also did not have any other IT person to perform necessary work that presumably would have arisen during a months-long period, according to payroll records.

http://amp.dailycaller.com/2017/07/29/wasserman-schultz-seemingly-planned-to-pay-suspect-even-while-he-lived-in-pakistan/

• Like 1

Well, this certainly has been a very elevating and constructive conversation.  :smack:

:wtf:  :lol:   

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

/\ 

Remind me later and I'll show you where the Canadiens border ends.   It's pretty clear yourve got plenty to whine about up there.  Well, to us anyway, not sure how your news is delivered.  I'm sure CNN has a special Canadian version of kittens and rainbows for idiots.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well, this certainly has been a very elevating and constructive conversation.  :smack:

Normal though.  Right?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

So stupid, so sad :lol: 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2017 at 7:59 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

Have the DOJ, FBI, and whoever else needs to investigate Awan, Schultz, and Clinton just do it, the R's are in charge...pull the trigger.

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What do you have to add to it?

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shameless, hypocritical, intolerant hate is a powerful fuel.

What I find fascinating is how they think it accomplishes anything, like changing anyones mind, or that it makes some kind of real case.  It has the exact opposite effect.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

What I find fascinating is how they think it accomplishes anything, like changing anyones mind, or that it makes some kind of real case.  It has the exact opposite effect.

That's where we are gonna start seeing them get real dark.  Lies will start to become much more clever.  Their frustration with the 0-5 score is showing.  Especially the last defeat in GA.  They threw everything at that including their Hollywood "weopons".  They pulled every minority out of their hole to vote there and bombarded the airwaves with ads.  I got friends in that district still and they said it was obscene what the did. BBQ's, radio station sponsored parties, TV ADS, News casts, radio all over the place.  Local celebs pitching...endless.

"L".  But "almost won".  Again. Just as good!!!!!:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's where we are gonna start seeing them get real dark.  Lies will start to become much more clever.  Their frustration with the 0-5 score is showing.  Especially the last defeat in GA.  They threw everything at that including their Hollywood "weopons".  They pulled every minority out of their hole to vote there and bombarded the airwaves with ads.  I got friends in that district still and they said it was obscene what the did. BBQ's, radio station sponsored parties, TV ADS, News casts, radio all over the place.  Local celebs pitching...endless.

"L".  But "almost won".  Again. Just as good!!!!!:lol:

Whats the new Dem slogan....?  "better jobs, better blah blah blah"  What failures.  Lets double down on what didn't work 20 times already. :lol:  

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Fur coats and Cadillacs".

Isnt that a country song?  Dwight Yokum or something?

You crazy spaghetti heads!!!!!

You should see the little fucker on a Segway. :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What do have to run against it? Let me guess a truck :lol: 

As far as my truck, well...basic calcs put me in the 450hp range if I believed what the aftermarket companies put out.  Don't know though.  Tell you what, to make it even, we can drag them with a 1000lbs of cement blocks in the back.  

Meh....I grew out of that phase after my 3rd car.  But my last one would have me wondering if I wanted to change your Caddy title over to my name before I traded it in. :lol:

SBYL.

DSCN0458 (2).jpg