Check your account email address ×

paul ryan....

I havent seen his plan or any firm plan but I'd guess it will be tax cuts for the rich and somehow a shifting of burdens on to the middle class with some entitlement cuts mixed in some how. Trump will love it 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I'm sorry.  He doesn't answer questions here.

:lol:

I haven't seen a plan yet either.  I thought he had the inside scoop.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He just knows those big meanie-pants Republicans are out to get him.

:lol:

well , every single idea they float fucks the middle class and the poor in this country so it stands to reason 

All I can say is that I have met Paul Ryan.  It was in plain clothes in a public setting where he didn't expect to be recognized and he seemed like a pretty stand up guy, but that was 10+ years ago.  Money and politics change everyone.

22 hours ago, racer254 said:

All I can say is that I have met Paul Ryan.  It was in plain clothes in a public setting where he didn't expect to be recognized and he seemed like a pretty stand up guy, but that was 10+ years ago.  Money and politics change everyone.

He frequents the "Italian House" restaurant here in Janesville regularly on weekends when he is in town...

Just now, SlugsOnSleds said:

He frequents the "Italian House" restaurant here in Janesville regularly on weekends when he is in town...

You should gather up your friends and slit his throat at the dinner table !!!!!!!!111 do the people of this country a huge favor 

On July 28, 2017 at 7:15 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

can't fuck us with healthcare reform so now it's on to the tax code. republicans might have the votes to fuck us there. time will tell 

Funny shit Ryan passed his healthcare bill in the house you ignorant stupid as shit moron, :guzzle: Fucking imbicile doesn't even fucking know how his government works :flush:  

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Funny shit Ryan passed his healthcare bill in the house you ignorant stupid as shit moron, :guzzle: Fucking imbicile doesn't even fucking know how his government works :flush:  

you are so pathetic that i can do nothing but take pity on the people in your life. 

quit spamming that bullshit momo you fucking braindead moron

what the the fuck is 

"protected religious liberties for all americans"

You'd have to be about the dumbest motherfucker on the planet to even post that bullshit

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

you are so pathetic that i can do nothing but take pity on the people in your life. 

he is so fucking dumb it makes my head hurt even trying to understand his perspective on life....

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

quit spamming that bullshit momo you fucking braindead moron

what the the fuck is 

"protected religious liberties for all americans"

You'd have to be about the dumbest motherfucker on the planet to even post that bullshit

:fuckoff: you Bipolarhooknosed sack of assfuckery shit :finger3: 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yet you were 100% :wrong: you absolute brain dead fucking imbicile