Check your account email address ×

Poor stupid lying ass america hating faggot MC

"10,000 good-paying, family sustaining jobs for Wisconsin is a great thing for our state — period," said Milwaukee businessman Andy Gronik, who is challenging Walker next year. "This should not be a partisan issue."

Said Scott Walkers Dem opponent today........but MC is here to tell us how bad the Foxcon plant and jobs for americans is....what a fucking retarded mindless buffoon 

I can just hear MC defending the Solyndra bullshit and then trying to make this news a bad thing :lol: retarded pants shitting unaware asshole....thats you MC

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

10,000 your drunk again

Your out 3 billion...time to move again you mook.

Thanks for starting a post about me its about time

3000 jobs to start you fucking retard and as many as 13,000 once the plant is under full occupation. The quote is from Walkers dem opponent you pants shitting fucking moron

Not me.....I'll quote it again....try and read it brain dead fucking asshole

"10,000 good-paying, family sustaining jobs for Wisconsin is a great thing for our state — period," said Milwaukee businessman Andy Gronik, who is challenging Walker next year. "This should not be a partisan issue."

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

10,000 your drunk again

Your out 3 billion...time to move again you mook.

Thanks for starting a post about me its about time

3000 jobs to start you fucking retard and as many as 13,000 once the plant is under full occupation. The quote is from Walkers dem opponent you pants shitting fucking moron

Not me.....I'll quote it again....try and read it brain dead fucking asshole

Foxcon has made 23 billion dollars worth of commitments around the globe over the last 5 years....twice as much as it earned over the last 23 years.

They will build suck tax dollars from the taxpayers and never hire more than 3000 employees sell it to another smaller manu who hires low wage contract laborers from Somalia  and closes in a few years

The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel notes that the subsidy package is nearly 50 times larger than any other offered in state history, and “would total more than the combined yearly state funding used to operate the University of Wisconsin System and the state’s prison system.

If your a resident your fucked

Edited by Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member

What's pathetic is 7 states bend over backwards and hand out money, subsidies, and corporate welfare to attract a company.  It's another example of the average taxpayer supporting corporate welfare and corporations so the politicians  D and R can put a feather in their caps.  What's hard about negotiating with an unlimited pocketbook?  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

What's pathetic is 7 states bend over backwards and hand out money, subsidies, and corporate welfare to attract a company.  It's another example of the average taxpayer supporting corporate welfare and corporations so the politicians  D and R can put a feather in their caps.  What's hard about negotiating with an unlimited pocketbook?  

What's pathetic is you whine about jobs even though you cheerlead for offshored jobs with Burke 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Deller is also concerned that Walker — eager to bolster his resume as a job-creator as he heads into re-election next year — may give up too much. Walker ran in 2010 on the promise to create 250,000 jobs, but still hasn't hit the mark.

"If I was in the governor's shoes, I would be making a very sweet offer from the perspective of the company," Deller said. "A sweet offer from the perspective of Wisconsin taxpayers? Maybe not."

Deller said in addition to the cost to state taxpayers, schools and local governments could also be pinched because deals to large companies often allow them to escape paying property taxes, which pay for some local services.

There are also unanswered questions about the quality of jobs that would be created, how much they would pay and how long they would last. Foxconn has replaced at least 40,000 of its workers in China with robots.

But Democratic state Rep. Gordon Hintz said he's optimistic because of what a large factory could mean to the state.

"I just hope we get this right," he said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-foxconn-wisconsin-concerns-20170725-story.html

Edited by SnowRider

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

kind of like light bulbs and taxpayer funded stadiums?

It's winning and more winning.  And look at stupid ass SeRena AGAIN showing off his complete and utter incompetence in economic strategies.  Almost astonishingly ignorant.  The best part about America finally winning...is watching all the fucking losers in life whine about it.  Misery not only loves company...but demands it.  Indoctrinates it.  Encourages it.

ALL FUCKING LIBERALS MUST FUCKING HANG!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's winning and more winning.  And look at stupid ass SeRena AGAIN showing off his complete and utter incompetence in economic strategies.  Almost astonishingly ignorant.  The best part about America finally winning...is watching all the fucking losers in life whine about it.  Misery not only loves company...but demands it.  Indoctrinates it.  Encourages it.

ALL FUCKING LIBERALS MUST FUCKING HANG!

:lol:

:bc: on bold