Check your account email address ×

Transgender troops

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

At the end of the day that's all that counts.

The transgender Tweet was nothing but a shiny object in a trainwreck of a week.

Just what do you suppose should be done if some top military generals actually told Trump they wanted something done about it?

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Just what do you suppose should be done if some top military generals actually told Trump they wanted something done about it?

Maybe just maybe Trump should have spoke to the DOD or the military before his Tweet before surprising the Pentagon with the Tweet, that is if it wasn't the shiny object.

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah but Lil Momo said Dump received guidance from the Generals....:snack:

:lol: 

Your an idiot if you think that didn't come from them.  Naw....you're a fucking idiot anyway.  And a coward.  And a liar!  Shit.  The full package!

Now, BACK TO THOSE COLD CALLS!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Maybe just maybe Trump should have spoke to the DOD or the military before his Tweet before surprising the Pentagon with the Tweet, that is if it wasn't the shiny object.

What I just told SeRena.  Just the first part.  

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

No doubt his "announcement" should have been handled differently but that doesn't mean it wasn't based of recommendations from Senior Military advisors.  I'm sure not everyone in the military will agree on this or ANY decision the POTUS makes. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No doubt his "announcement" should have been handled differently but that doesn't mean it wasn't based of recommendations from Senior Military advisors.  I'm sure not everyone in the military will agree on this or ANY decision the POTUS makes. 

If anyone remotely close to Trumps administration by now isn't prepared for Trump running his face prematurely after any amount of decisions are made, they are gonna have a rough run at it.  He's no politician for sure.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If anyone remotely close to Trumps administration by now isn't prepared for Trump running his face prematurely after any amount of decisions are made, they are gonna have a rough run at it.  He's no politician for sure.

Agreed.   Its actually refreshing for the public to have that quick of visibility at times but not fair to those under him.

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Agreed.   Its actually refreshing for the public to have that quick of visibility at times but not fair to those under him.

I go back and forth...but still smile about it.  I do agree about the folks under him...c'mon Trumpy...give'm a fighting chance!  I wonder if he laughs about it secretly and is just seeing if they can "cut the mustard" under pressure. :lmao:

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Its not a theory.   Its proven trans is a mental disorder.   Look at the suicide rate that has no particular correlation to them not being "accepted" or bullied.  

Those that are serving should be allowed to finish out their service but the taxpayer should not be on the hook for any kind of treatment.

There is a long list of medical and mental conditions that stop people from serving.   I don't see why adding this is such a big deal.

https://www.thebalance.com/military-medical-standards-for-enlistment-and-commission-3354046

I never said that there was no psychological component involved in these cases. What I do believe is that the basis of all of this unfortunate situation is, that there is a biological/chemical imbalance. 

In Trump's case it is POLITICAL based on extreme conservative values, which is his base. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Trump is neither a politician or a statesman. His abrasiveness will eventually take a toll on him. It will most likely affect his FAMILY, moreso than him. If he doesn't become more presidential, I believe that he will not complete his term successfully. 

44 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I never said that there was no psychological component involved in these cases. What I do believe is that the basis of all of this unfortunate situation is, that there is a biological/chemical imbalance. 

In Trump's case it is POLITICAL based on extreme conservative values, which is his base. 

Like I said earlier.   40-45% of them (trans) are suicidal.   Knowing how many soldiers struggle after deployments it makes perfect sense to want to have as mentally as healthy of military as possible.  In fact you could say he is looking out for their best interest with the history of suicide they and those in our military have.   I agree that its a very small % so it has plenty to do with appealing to the base but that doesn't change the logic behind it.

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Its not a theory.   Its proven trans is a mental disorder.   Look at the suicide rate that has no particular correlation to them not being "accepted" or bullied.  

Those that are serving should be allowed to finish out their service but the taxpayer should not be on the hook for any kind of treatment.

There is a long list of medical and mental conditions that stop people from serving.   I don't see why adding this is such a big deal.

https://www.thebalance.com/military-medical-standards-for-enlistment-and-commission-3354046

No correlation to being accepted and bullied? What the fuck are you talking about?

Just now, Wildboer said:

No correlation to being accepted and bullied? What the fuck are you talking about?

:pc:

http://thefederalist.com/2016/07/07/evidence-the-transgender-suicide-rate-isnt-due-to-discrimination/

The Transgender Suicide Rate Isn’t Due To Discrimination

JULY 7, 2016 By Daniel Payne

Chelsea Manning—who became a male-to-female transgender after going to prison as Bradley Manning for giving reams of classified information to WikiLeaks—allegedly attempted suicide earlier this week. Manning was taken to a prison hospital after an apparent attempted hanging.

This is not a surprise: “transgender” individuals have an alarmingly high suicide rate, somewhere north of 40 percent by some reliable estimates. A variety of explanations are often given for this astronomical figure, chief among them that transgender people are driven to kill themselves in such large numbers because they suffer from discrimination, bigotry and hatred.

Zack Ford of ThinkProgress blames the high suicide rate on “rejection, discrimination, violence, harassment, and the negative life circumstances that result from such treatment.” Last month the New England Journal of Medicine attributed to “substantial discrimination” a great many negative psychological conditions among transgender individuals, including a higher suicide rate.

The Comparatively Low Black Suicide Rate

There are two problems with this theory. The first is that it utterly ignores the most salient feature of transgender individuals: that they are mentally ill and need serious treatment. This is not a moral or ethical judgment. It is, rather, a fact. Individuals who believe they are a different sex than that of their biology are psychologically ill—self-evidently so—and one would quite reasonably expect a higher suicide rate from a portion of the population that suffers from so significant a mental illness (particularly a mental illness it is fashionable to indulge rather than treat).

The second problem is that the discrimination theory of suicide does not hold up when compared to other minority groups who suffer disproportionate real and perceived amounts of bigotry and negative discrimination. The Centers for Disease Control’s numbers on suicide indicate that the highest rates of suicide over the past 15 years or so belong to…white people. In contrast, in most of the years surveyed black people had the lowest suicide rate among all ethnicities. White suicide actually rose in the period 2000-2014.

If discrimination were truly a motivating factor for suicide, you would expect the black suicide rate to be a good deal higher than it is, if not higher outright than the white rate: blacks report overwhelmingly higher rates of perceived racial discrimination than whites, and it is reasonable to assume that actual instances of discrimination against blacks are a good deal higher than those against whites. Yet the suicide rate of the former remains stubbornly lower than that of the latter.

It’s the Mental Illness, Y’all

Why? Because discrimination is almost certainly a nondeterminate factor in general suicide rates. Mental illness, on the other hand, is very clearly a motivating factor in a great many suicides: the rate of successful suicide is extremely correlative with conditions of mental illness. Since transgenderism is a deleterious psychological affliction, it is wholly unsurprising to find higher rates of suicide among that class of people.

A sane society would be advocating for robust, ameliorative psychological therapy to steer transgender people away from their delusions. Instead, we indulge this sickness on an industrial scale, building television shows around the phenomenon and promoting it even unto the point of gross caricature.

Transgender individuals are precious, irreplaceable children of God. They deserve better than the cultural zeitgeist that has decided a sky-high suicide rate is an acceptable externality of modern-day progressive sexual ideology. Unfortunately, as Manning shows, the feel-good politics of liberals often takes precedence over the lives of the vulnerable.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:pc:

http://thefederalist.com/2016/07/07/evidence-the-transgender-suicide-rate-isnt-due-to-discrimination/

The Transgender Suicide Rate Isn’t Due To Discrimination

JULY 7, 2016 By Daniel Payne

Chelsea Manning—who became a male-to-female transgender after going to prison as Bradley Manning for giving reams of classified information to WikiLeaks—allegedly attempted suicide earlier this week. Manning was taken to a prison hospital after an apparent attempted hanging.

This is not a surprise: “transgender” individuals have an alarmingly high suicide rate, somewhere north of 40 percent by some reliable estimates. A variety of explanations are often given for this astronomical figure, chief among them that transgender people are driven to kill themselves in such large numbers because they suffer from discrimination, bigotry and hatred.

Zack Ford of ThinkProgress blames the high suicide rate on “rejection, discrimination, violence, harassment, and the negative life circumstances that result from such treatment.” Last month the New England Journal of Medicine attributed to “substantial discrimination” a great many negative psychological conditions among transgender individuals, including a higher suicide rate.

The Comparatively Low Black Suicide Rate

There are two problems with this theory. The first is that it utterly ignores the most salient feature of transgender individuals: that they are mentally ill and need serious treatment. This is not a moral or ethical judgment. It is, rather, a fact. Individuals who believe they are a different sex than that of their biology are psychologically ill—self-evidently so—and one would quite reasonably expect a higher suicide rate from a portion of the population that suffers from so significant a mental illness (particularly a mental illness it is fashionable to indulge rather than treat).

The second problem is that the discrimination theory of suicide does not hold up when compared to other minority groups who suffer disproportionate real and perceived amounts of bigotry and negative discrimination. The Centers for Disease Control’s numbers on suicide indicate that the highest rates of suicide over the past 15 years or so belong to…white people. In contrast, in most of the years surveyed black people had the lowest suicide rate among all ethnicities. White suicide actually rose in the period 2000-2014.

If discrimination were truly a motivating factor for suicide, you would expect the black suicide rate to be a good deal higher than it is, if not higher outright than the white rate: blacks report overwhelmingly higher rates of perceived racial discrimination than whites, and it is reasonable to assume that actual instances of discrimination against blacks are a good deal higher than those against whites. Yet the suicide rate of the former remains stubbornly lower than that of the latter.

It’s the Mental Illness, Y’all

Why? Because discrimination is almost certainly a nondeterminate factor in general suicide rates. Mental illness, on the other hand, is very clearly a motivating factor in a great many suicides: the rate of successful suicide is extremely correlative with conditions of mental illness. Since transgenderism is a deleterious psychological affliction, it is wholly unsurprising to find higher rates of suicide among that class of people.

A sane society would be advocating for robust, ameliorative psychological therapy to steer transgender people away from their delusions. Instead, we indulge this sickness on an industrial scale, building television shows around the phenomenon and promoting it even unto the point of gross caricature.

Transgender individuals are precious, irreplaceable children of God. They deserve better than the cultural zeitgeist that has decided a sky-high suicide rate is an acceptable externality of modern-day progressive sexual ideology. Unfortunately, as Manning shows, the feel-good politics of liberals often takes precedence over the lives of the vulnerable.

Yeah I found this shit article when I was Googling what gave you this crazy idea, it's bullshit. 

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Like I said earlier.   40-45% of them (trans) are suicidal.   Knowing how many soldiers struggle after deployments it makes perfect sense to want to have as mentally as healthy of military as possible.  In fact you could say he is looking out for their best interest with the history of suicide they have.   I agree that its a very small % so it has plenty to do with appealing to the base but that doesn't change the logic behind it.

You got a lot of balls lecturing an actual tranny about his issues.

12 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah I found this shit article when I was Googling what gave you this crazy idea, it's bullshit. 

I see it as logical.   Whites are rather much weaker mentally or the statistics are valid.  

Lets also understand this "gender" debate has evolved into much more than a man wants to be a woman or a woman wants to be a man.   If were just that maybe but now we are talking about 30+ "genders" of which will only continue to grow as the mentally unstable invent new ones.   

21 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You got a lot of balls lecturing an actual tranny about his issues.

When will you be going for your final phase of gender re-assignment? Shall we call you Caitlin before or after you've been surgically neutered? 

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I see it as logical.   Whites are rather much weaker mentally or the statistics are valid.  

Lets also understand this "gender" debate has evolved into much more than a man wants to be a woman or a woman wants to be a man.   If were just that maybe but now we are talking about 30+ "genders" of which will only continue to grow as the mentally unstable invent new ones.   

The black experience in America is totally different than the trans experience. All oppression isn't the same.

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Exactly, we're not talking about some fat lesbian in mens clothing, we're talking about guys like Staff Sargeant Logan Ireland...

JBS42WTALBHMFF2EEM3GNKRNUM.jpg

If this guy wants to fight for his country he should be able to fight for his country, he'd also look really out of place in a ladies room...

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Trannys have a mental defect. No room in the barracks for half minded fafgots.

The lil half pint union Delivery Boy has no chance :snack:

51 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The black experience in America is totally different than the trans experience. All oppression isn't the same.

Around 4% of American's attempt suicide.   Those who say they were harshly bullied are about 7% more likely to attempt suicide.   Trans are almost 40% more likely to attempt suicide.   You are right it is a chemical imbalance which basically is the definition of mental illness.  As I stated before if a man wants to be a woman or a woman a man its one thing.   Please explain the other 28+ "genders" and how that correlates with anything other than mental illness.  Do you not doubt for a second that 50 something year old man now living as a 6 yo girl isn't mentally ill?  What I find telling is the number of trans people who do not actually want a sex change.  They are perfectly fine with their born sex.  Why is that?  I would think if one really wanted to be the other sex they would do everything in their power to become it completely.   Not just load their body up for a lifetime with testosterone or estrogen.  

https://nobullying.com/bullying-suicide-statistics/

Shapiro is spot on.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

When will you be going for your final phase of gender re-assignment? Shall we call you Caitlin before or after you've been surgically neutered? 

Shut up faggot, no one was talking to you get back to your glory hole you cowardly little bitch. 

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Shut up faggot, no one was talking to you get back to your glory hole you cowardly little bitch. 

My woman's pussy is the only glory hole I know, as compared to you reaching through the stall at Dysart's Truck Stop, stroking a black Johnson.