Check your account email address ×

Trump's DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

That is going to happen up here, but if the Federal government at least passes the law you can no longer be charge criminally..  I assume that is the same in any legal state?

most have a weight before charging . after a certain weight you nee d to be a licensed dealer or grower or transporter .

I guess Nevada is having a hard time because the truckers Union got there dick sucked in the bill and only licensed liquor haulers can transport the pot . so there is a major shortage of transporters  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

most have a weight before charging . after a certain weight you nee d to be a licensed dealer or grower or transporter .

I guess Nevada is having a hard time because the truckers Union got there dick sucked in the bill and only licensed liquor haulers can transport the pot . so there is a major shortage of transporters  

ya saw that on the news - with millions at stake it will work out fast

On 7/23/2017 at 8:01 PM, Momorider said:

Yah well you thinking its a State issue dosent change the fact it's a scedule 1 felony drug which is the DOJ's jurisdiction, don't let the facts cloud your understanding :guzzle: 

Momo loves centralized government authority.