Check your account email address ×

who the fuck does this guy think he is?

What is Mueller's jurisdiction here??? I assume he has a mandate to look into the Russia stuff and thats it. If he has carte blanche to examine trumps entire past that is bullshit 

Just now, f7ben said:

What is Mueller's jurisdiction here??? I assume he has a mandate to look into the Russia stuff and thats it. If he has carte blanche to examine trumps entire past that is bullshit 

There is a precedent to do so by former special investigators. As long as he can tie to his mandate, I am all for it. As soon as he delves into unrelated, that is a problem for me too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There is a precedent to do so by former special investigators. As long as he can tie to his mandate, I am all for it. As soon as he delves into unrelated, that is a problem for me too. 

I'm all for burying Trump if its legit .....him diving into trumps finance from years past is absolutely not what he was enlisted to do 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm all for burying Trump if its legit .....him diving into trumps finance from years past is absolutely not what he was enlisted to do 

I can see it if he is looking into past Russian related ties, but I doubt that is all he would be looking for. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I can see it if he is looking into past Russian related ties, but I doubt that is all he would be looking for. 

Further more there has been absolutely zero proof that the Russians had anything at all to do with the election or any of the hacks....just a bunch of "take our word" for it bullshit

I think some real proof from unbiased outside counsel and firms needs to be used......Firms outside the reach of the US intel apparatus 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Further more there has been absolutely zero proof that the Russians had anything at all to do with the election or any of the hacks....just a bunch of "take our word" for it bullshit

I think some real proof from unbiased outside counsel and firms needs to be used......Firms outside the reach of the US intel apparatus 

:lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

I've asked you for proof 100x and all you have is the same bullshit garbage from the agenda driven biased faggot ass lying US intel community....no details....nothing

Fuck you mindless sheep fucking hack 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've asked you for proof 100x and all you have is the same bullshit garbage from the agenda driven biased faggot ass lying US intel community....no details....nothing

Fuck you mindless sheep fucking hack 

i'm not spending another second arguing with you about russia facts, or your batshit crazy conspiracies. you're the michelle bachman of fsce.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i'm not spending another second arguing with you about russia facts, or your batshit crazy conspiracies. you're the michelle bachman of fsce.

Do you want your own DERP thread ....DO you???? Stupid ball gargling sheep fucking mindless faggot ass twink !!!!!!!!!11111