Check your account email address ×

Good God WTF!

• Platinum Contributing Member

:wall:  Besides lying about his own service this fucking douche wants to take care of Ukrainian soldiers?  I'd love to hear someone defend this.  $500 million.   

Blumenthal pushes to fund care for wounded Ukrainian soldiers

NEW HAVEN – Senator Richard Blumenthal is speaking out to help the people of Ukraine.

He visited Saint Michael’s Church in New Havenon Sunday, where he discussed his goal to pass legislation that would provide funding for medical assistance to wounded Ukraine soldiers.

The proposed legislation is part of this year’s defense bill and would include $500 million for the Ukrainian Security Assistance Initiative.

Right now, Ukrainian soldiers can receive care in the U.S., but only if Ukraine cannot provide adequate care.

Blumenthal said extra funding for the program can treat more qualifying wounded soldiers, as well as associated costs at Department of Defense treatment facilities.

Blumenthal also called for sanctions against Russia for violating Ukraine’s sovereignty. He wants to offer more security assistance to counter Russian military aggression in eastern Ukraine.

A comprehensive sanctions bill passed the U.S. Senate last month, but has been stalled in the House.

http://wtnh.com/2017/07/16/senator-blumenthal-discusses-legislation-providing-medical-assistance-to-ukrainian-soldiers/

NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — Connecticut Senator Richard Blumenthal met with members of the Ukrainian community in New Haven on Sunday.

The senator talked about legislation that would provide medical assistance to wounded soldiers in Ukraine who have been fighting Russian aggression.

Sen. Blumenthal recently partnered with the Ukrainian-American community here in Connecticut to secure a provision that would basically create funding to help treat those soldiers.

Related Content: Trump backing off idea of ‘cyber security unit’ with Russia

“This increased Russian aggression [is] causing greater numbers of wounded soldiers which means the United States should provide more assistance,” said Sen. Blumenthal. “…that’s the purpose of the new law I’ve introduced.”

Ukrainian soldiers are currently able to come to the U.S. to be treated at military facilities when Ukraine cannot provide adequate care for them.

Stolen Valor.  An attribute seen as a positive among Democrats.

I loved this quote:

“This increased Russian aggression [is] causing greater numbers of wounded soldiers which means the United States should provide more assistance,” said Sen. Blumenthal. “…that’s the purpose of the new law I’ve introduced.” 

:ashamed:

ask-richard-blumenthal.jpg

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what if the money were for Israeli soldiers fighting others?

while this is absurd, the fact that it's ukranians fighting russians likely is one of the thorns in your side. :news:

NO FUCKING MONEY FOR ANY FOREIGN SOLDIERS!  Everyone Israel fights helps their own cause.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Zambroski said:

Unless they are muslim terrorists......then Canada can assist.  JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$8 million each.  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

just healthcare? what about weapons?

:news:

Completely depends on the situation and in most cases they should buy them.  

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what if the money were for Israeli soldiers fighting others?

while this is absurd, the fact that it's ukranians fighting russians likely is one of the thorns in your side. :news:

Ukranian collusion.  Pedophiles.  Golden showers.  All that shit.  Blumenthal continues to personnify the typical pant load Dem hack windbag.  And he's from CT.  I have no clue how these morons keep getting elected.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ukranian collusion.  Pedophiles.  Golden showers.  All that shit.  Blumenthal continues to personnify the typical pant load Dem hack windbag.  And he's from CT.  I have no clue how these morons keep getting elected.

All you have to do is take a look at some of these guys on this forum and your question will be answered.

I saw some interviews yesterday, and even Dems they spoke with were saying they don't pay attention the the Russian BS anymore and wish the media would move on to more important matters. Of course the hacks in here are still at the edge of their seat waiting for the next "big news". :lol: