Check your account email address ×

Full Repeal is now on the table

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lot of studies that show correlation between income level and the food eaten. Being able to afford and have access to healthy food is not always as easy as choice. 

Well, there are a couple of reasons I find it funny.  1.  With the programs provided in this country, there is no reason for it unless the are purposely making bad choices.  2.  Those studies always seem to say things like that, if not then these narratives wouldn't have the desired effect.  

I am starting to think that every poll I hear that says 1 out of 4 children are hungry is total BULLSHIT.  It's all in the way they word it when they ask the kids.   Designed as a money grab.

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, there are a couple of reasons I find it funny.  1.  With the programs provided in this country, there is no reason for it unless the are purposely making bad choices.  2.  Those studies always seem to say things like that, if not then these narratives wouldn't have the desired effect.  

I am starting to think that every poll I hear that says 1 out of 4 children are hungry is total BULLSHIT.  It's all in the way they word it when they ask the kids.   Designed as a money grab.

How many grocery stores do you think you will find in the inner city? Compared to McDonalds and convenience stores? 

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lot of studies that show correlation between income level and the food eaten. Being able to afford and have access to healthy food is not always as easy as choice. 

Hey, 60 minutes.  Relax.  We know that.  That is not by design.  It's by the laws of supply and demand.

You fucking LEG!!!!!!

:lol:

:bc:

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How many grocery stores do you think you will find in the inner city? Compared to McDonalds and convenience stores? 

Its pointless.....Highmark knows better but will never admit it.....Racer is slinger level dumb and is never gonna get it. 

CORPORASHIONS ARE THERE TOO MAKE MONEY......PEOPLE SHOULD BE MORE RESPONSIBAL!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 ZOMG

ITS UP TO POOR PEOPLE TO SPEND MORE ON FOOD IF THEY DONT WANT TO EAT THE CHEAP POISON THAT IS BEING MADE AVAILABLE TO THEM !!!!!!!11111 ZOMG

fucking retards

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Food deserts is what poor inner-city neighborhoods are.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

OMG... This fucking POG did not just call me a leg!?! 

I dont know what that means but if you want me to swing through his hood on my way up next time and straighten his ass out for you I will !1

24 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This fucking biscuit neck ZAMBO did the equivalent of calling me an Army Slinger. COCK SUCKER!!!!

oh I would not stand for that at all !

51 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah, I guess. Are they going hungry?

YOU'RE DEAD TO ME ZAMBOB!

Oh, don't be that way.  I take it back.  That was indeed uncalled for....even for me.

:lmao:

Fucking Ben has me all tingly and triggered tonight!  

Just now, racer254 said:

Yeah, I guess. Are they going hungry?

Well, that is the point. They are eating shit, and they are not doing it 100% by choice. Sure they could hop a bus, get to a nicer area, grab groceries, go home, etc. The fact is, access to healthy food is not always as accessible as it should be. Whether that is supply and demand for junk, I do not know. 

I accept your apology. 

'Preciate it. You're a gentleman and a scholar. But, this doesn't mean we're gonna be taking warm showers together 'til the wee hours of the morning.

IMG_2160.JPG

Just now, Zambroski said:

'Preciate it. You're a gentleman and a scholar. But, this doesn't mean we're gonna be taking warm showers together 'til the wee hours of the morning.

IMG_2160.JPG

Nut to butt in the fart sack till the wee hours?!?!?!?!!!!!111! Seeing that picture gave me those feels where you set up some janky ass PB on a hill yet somehow still in a swamp at 0300 after walking around in fucking circles following some boot fuck fresh outta west point cunt to get 15 minutes of sleep. Fucking almost told the woman to pop smoke and stow away the woobie. Bitch wanted to sleep without conducting weapons maint and interlocking our sectors of fire. SHE HAD THE NERVE TO ASK IF WE COULD SKIP SECTOR SKETCHES TOO!!!11! Unbelievable...

Let's see motherfuckers try to translate that shit hahahahahahahaha!

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nut to butt in the fart sack till the wee hours?!?!?!?!!!!!111! Seeing that picture gave me those feels where you set up some janky ass PB on a hill yet somehow still in a swamp at 0300 after walking around in fucking circles following some boot fuck fresh outta west point cunt to get 15 minutes of sleep. Fucking almost told the woman to pop smoke and stow away the woobie. Bitch wanted to sleep without conducting weapons maint and interlocking our sectors of fire. SHE HAD THE NERVE TO ASK IF WE COULD SKIP SECTOR SKETCHES TOO!!!11! Unbelievable...

Let's see motherfuckers try to translate that shit hahahahahahahaha!

You went though school with women?

fucking gay army faggots , probably have an acronym for giving each other a blumpkin in the barracks while all the other meat sacks watch !!!!!!!!!!1111111

Edited by f7ben

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

fucking gay army faggots , probably have an acronym for giving each other a blumpkin in the barracks while all the other meat sacks watch !!!!!!!!!!1111111

Hate kinda looks sexy on you.  Get a boob job though.

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The woman in my bed bitching right now. Everyonce and a while I hit her with PB activities.

Ahhhh.....a solid Opord with a reg PCI followed by an AAR is the key.  Of course, commo sitreps throughout the mission is always important.