Check your account email address ×

Hypocrisy of the left on the Russian Story

• Platinum Contributing Member

This is why we laugh at you libs fake outrage of Trump Jr.'s meeting.

At least 2 of the members of the meeting had ties to Fusion GPS who was PAID to create the Trump dossier.  The lefts excuse...."it was just coincidence." :lol:  

The interpreter during the meeting worked as a contractor for the State dept. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/anatoli-samochornov-translator-donald-trump-jr-meeting/

Trump team did not request dirt to be dug up by these people and to date it has not been shown anything was exchanged.   Its coming out that at minimum the DNC and possibly the Clinton campaign was freely exchanging information with a foreign govt. (Ukraine).   So whats the narrative of the left.   Similar but not equal. :lol:  They are right its worse that information was actually exchanged by Clinton's and or the DNC. http://www.dailywire.com/news/18477/flashback-hillary-allies-coordinated-ukrainian-aaron-bandler#exit-modal

Bill and Hillary have vast ties to Russia.  Why is it that AFTER the Uranium One deal did Bill Clinton's speaking fees go from $250K to $500K?  See NYTimes link below.

The left is outraged with Russia but its the Obama administration and Clinton that signed off on selling Russia 20% of our Uranium mining rights.  This company had DIRECT ties to the Kremlin.  The US already has trouble getting enough Uranium for our power plants that supply 1/5 of our nations power.  See NYTimes link.   My guess this was a way for the Admin to eventually work away from nuclear power claiming we didn't have the fuel.   

Liberal journalist following the Clinton Campaign to write a book on the first Woman to become President put in their revised book (she lost) that Clinton and Podesta starting to hatch the blame Comey and Russia a few days after the election. http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/21/shattered-revelation-clinton-campaign-hatched-russian-hacking-narrative-24-hours-after-hillarys-loss/

John Podesta had numerous ties with Russia.  http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncovering-the-russia-ties-of-hillarys-campaign-chief/ On Jan. 18, 2011, a small green-energy company named Joule Unlimited announced Podesta’s appointment to its board. Months later, Rusnano, a Kremlin-backed investment fund founded by Vladimir Putin, pumped $35 million into Joule. Serving alongside Podesta on Joule’s board were senior Russian official Anatoly Chubais and oligarch Ruben Vardanyan, who has been appointed by Putin to a Russian economic modernization council.

Cash flowed from Russia and Russia tied entities to the Clinton's directly and Clinton foundation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html 

There is an avalanche of information of Clinton ties and dealings with Russia.   What do we have on Trump.   They took a meeting with whom they were told was a Russia lawyer to get information (dirt) on Clinton from Russian Govt sources.   It was fake and just an excuse to get in the door to talk about the Magitsky Act.  Nothing has been proven to have been exchanged.   No quid pro quo was offered up in the emails.  

Edited by Highmark

Junior is not very bright. He should have smashed his phone with a hammer and deleted the emails and used bleachbit to clean the drive. Because that's the right thing to do!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Did the Clintons ever try to buy/obtain info from an enemy (yes they are) to alter a US election in their favor?

We will see.   

Trump never bought or obtained information from an enemy.   Show me where our govt lists Russia as an enemy?  There is NO EVIDENCE of the Trump campaign "buying" anything.  Nice CNNish wording MC. :lol:  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

We will see.   

Trump never bought or obtained information from an enemy.   Show me where our govt lists Russia as an enemy?  There is NO EVIDENCE of the Trump campaign "buying" anything.  Nice CNNish wording MC. :lol:  

I stated buy/obtain

so NO then.

Edited by Mainecat

Let's say all the Fusion stuff was true... Donny Jr didn't know that. He thought he was meeting with a Russian contact. The fact he got duped doesn't excuse that. Doesn't all the second make it ok and shift blame off him because he tried but got played. IMO makes it even worse. Couldn't even do a proper job vetting before trying the cheat. Instead of him and Manafort and Kushner being dumb as fuck, it is him and Manafort and Kushner and the DNC being dumb as fuck. 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I stated buy/obtain

so NO then.

Wrong.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/did-ukraine-try-to-interfere-in-the-2016-election/

So what happened with the Clinton campaign and Ukraine?

It wasn't so much the Clinton campaign, per se, but a Democratic operative working with the Democratic National Committee did reach out to the Ukrainian government in an attempt to get damaging information about the Trump campaign.

That operative's name is Alexandra Chalupa, a Ukrainian-American former Clinton White House aide who was tasked with ethnic outreach on behalf of the Democratic Party. As Vogel reported, she knew about Paul Manafort's extensive connections to the pro-Russian regime of Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, and decided to dig deeper into possible connections between Moscow and the Trump campaign. As part of that effort, she discussed Manafort with the high-ranking officials at the Ukrainian embassy in Washington, D.C.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Let's say all the Fusion stuff was true... Donny Jr didn't know that. He thought he was meeting with a Russian contact. The fact he got duped doesn't excuse that. Doesn't all the second make it ok and shift blame off him because he tried but got played. IMO makes it even worse. Couldn't even do a proper job vetting before trying the cheat. Instead of him and Manafort and Kushner being dumb as fuck, it is him and Manafort and Kushner and the DNC being dumb as fuck. 

Fusion stuff wasn't even out until months later.  

Skidmark defending the Dump Oligarchy :lmao: Dude - you voted for and support a loser who got a major assist from Putin :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fusion stuff wasn't even out until months later.  

It doesn't matter when it was out or if it ever was. Trump Jr knew he was meeting with a Russian for dirt. That doesn't sit well with me. For the record I wouldn't care if it was a meet with a Brit or Nook or anyone. Meeting with foreigners is a slippery slope.

This is interesting. Slopes progressive buddy Rex Blumenthal thinks the Russian narrative is BS, hurts the progressive agenda, and will cause lasting damage to the dem party. It's good to know at least one lefty has the balls to speak out. :bc: 

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/17/donald-trump-russia-collusion-max-blumenthal-will-destroy-left-wing-democrats

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

This is why we laugh at you libs fake outrage of Trump Jr.'s meeting.

At least 2 of the members of the meeting had ties to Fusion GPS who was PAID to create the Trump dossier.  The lefts excuse...."it was just coincidence." :lol:  

nothing is a 'coincidence' in today's politics.

Trump's British buddy to Jr - "Hey the Russian government wants to help your dad win the election and has dirt on Hillary Clinton"

Trump Jr - "I love it!"

Highmark - "this is a nothingburger"

:lol:

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump's British buddy to Jr - "Hey the Russian government wants to help your dad win the election and has dirt on Hillary Clinton"

Trump Jr - "I love it!"

So not saying the Jr thing isn't out of line......but isnt actually cheating during an election much worse? ie: Hillary cheating Sanders out his spot in the presidential race....

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump Jr - "I love it!"

I've said the Trump team should have contacted the FBI once informed the information was from "the russian govt."  

My point is the double standard your American libtard's butt buddies are using with this.  

19 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

So not saying the Jr thing isn't out of line......but isnt actually cheating during an election much worse? ie: Hillary cheating Sanders out his spot in the presidential race....

This is what I fueling the russia thing.  Anything to deflect from the TRUE criminals. The entire democratic party is bat shit crazy