Check your account email address ×

Trump Trolls U.S. With "Made In America Week"

• Platinum Contributing Member

China overtook us as the leading manufacturer after our economy took a shit and it's not getting any better that I know of. They are great at producing cheap products but are starting to improve on the overall quality as well. If Trump is truly trying to reverse this then I applaud him but those tags suggest otherwise.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

China overtook us as the leading manufacturer after our economy took a shit and it's not getting any better that I know of. They are great at producing cheap products but are starting to improve on the overall quality as well. If Trump is truly trying to reverse this then I applaud him but those tags suggest otherwise.

is america even capable of mfg at a high level? trump said that foxconn is moving a plant to wisconsin. i think it's bullshit....just like everything that comes out of the pos's mouth. but let's just say that they did. i don't think wisconsin has the capable workforce. unless of course there's narcan at the door. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

is america even capable of mfg at a high level? trump said that foxconn is moving a plant to wisconsin. i think it's bullshit....just like everything that comes out of the pos's mouth. but let's just say that they did. i don't think wisconsin has the capable workforce. unless of course there's narcan at the door. 

I don't know where they would find it.. Import labor in from the cities, seasonal workers out the ass, etc wont even come close. 

35 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't know where they would find it.. Import labor in from the cities, seasonal workers out the ass, etc wont even come close. 

they were talking about 10,000 worker bees. as far as i know wisconsin is at full employment. has been for several months. 

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Absolutely and we are, the US produces many high quality items and of course we are producing with a large degree of automation that will continue to replace more labor.

The ChiComs are the one's who are really going to be fucked over by automation, the US saw it coming 30 years ago and made the move to transition to a services based economy.

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

they were talking about 10,000 worker bees. as far as i know wisconsin is at full employment. has been for several months. 

I have no idea. Manufacturing is going pretty hard in our great state, they would have to offer some ridiculous wages to make that possible. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Absolutely and we are, the US produces many high quality items and of course we are producing with a large degree of automation that will continue to replace more labor.

The ChiComs are the one's who are really going to be fucked over by automation, the US saw it coming 30 years ago and made the move to transition to a services based economy.

Quit raining on Spintwats America Sucks Parade.