Check your account email address ×

Trump is killing the Republican Party

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah throw everyone off and give the repubs 2 years to craft a new bill?

ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS?

This was the plan all along you imbecile.  Those pos democrats needed to get it passed so that it would make republicans look bad if they repealed the bill.  Then they could say exactly the narrative you have already came up with...."the republicans kicked everyone off of health care.....WAH!"

When it comes to the manipulation game, the dems in Washington are perfect at it.  Then they have guys like you to count on to carry the narrative.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

This was the plan all along you imbecile.  Those pos democrats needed to get it passed so that it would make republicans look bad if they repealed the bill.  Then they could say exactly the narrative you have already came up with...."the republicans kicked everyone off of health care.....WAH!"

When it comes to the manipulation game, the dems in Washington are perfect at it.  Then they have guys like you to count on to carry the narrative.

Holy fuck you are clueless

13 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Jesus H. Christ Mika flat out admitted their agenda....think the resident libs will acknowledge it?

:lmao: you've got to be kidding me. you are so fucking gullible.

22 hours ago, Edmo said:

Sounds like they're doing the same thing you are. But you find it hard to believe? That's odd...

no, they're not. I tune into fox about every two weeks, if that, and only for a few minutes. these guys watch morning joe, Rachel, etc daily, for hours.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, they're not. I tune into fox about every two weeks, if that, and only for a few minutes. these guys watch morning joe, Rachel, etc daily, for hours.

Well thanks for clearing that up for me oh great Carnac. Can you tell me what I'd like for lunch today. I'm just not sure.

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Annnnnnnnd Trump is still your president.  Suck on it.  For 8 fucking years. :lol: 

Just now, Edmo said:

Well thanks for clearing that up for me oh great Carnac. Can you tell me what I'd like for lunch today. I'm just not sure.

they let it be known they watch the shows almost daily. my carnac skills aren't needed in this case :lol:regarding your lunch - I'm guessing a shit sandwich because trump said they taste great the other day.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Thats all you got?

Thats all I need.  Watching you and a few other clowns come unglued daily over it, is just light entertainment and an added bonus for most of us.  Enjoy.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah throw everyone off and give the repubs 2 years to craft a new bill?

ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS?

in what world do you think the government should be in charge of health care?  have you ever been to the DMV? ever looked in to how they manage the money and power they have now. yeah it will be diff with your health care . good luck with that 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

no he is spot on .why is it the real money sucking plan killing parts,of Obama care did not even kick in till year 7 ? if it was so good implement the tax day 1 

26 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

laugh it up lemming . clean vote to drop it it will pass . I will be 100% behind that and 100% behind repla ing it with nothing 

There is 2 year winding down in the repeal plan that they're working on now. No one is going to die in the streets, no one is getting kicked off insurance. It gives them time to come up with a bipartisan plan to fix this. 

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

There is 2 year winding down in the repeal plan that they're working on now. No one is going to die in the streets, no one is getting kicked off insurance. It gives them time to come up with a bipartisan plan to fix this. 

government can't fix shit . never has never will .ideas so good they have to be mandated 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Of course...apples and oranges.....you're a putz. As for being gullible what is their agenda at MSNBC and especially Morning Joe? 

Edited by Biggie Smails