Check your account email address ×

Dynod my 6.35L ls3 today?

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Badass Toyler

AMG says no track ever anywhere in the history of ever is gonna let a car make a pass like that without a cage :lol:

Ya i remember that...wrong again x eleventy!!!!!!!!1111!!!!11

:lmao:

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Badass Toyler

AMG says no track ever anywhere in the history of ever is gonna let a car make a pass like that without a cage :lol:

Thanks man!

yeah they got the story kinda wrong. The track manager pulled me aside and asked why I was hitting the breaks at the 1/8. I said I dunno. He said if you're worried about going to fast just do it. Let it rip

so I did. The only pass it kinda hooked half assed so I'm glad I ran it out. Went 10.5 @ 135 

track guy pulled me over again laughing saying "fuck is that thing fast! I can give you one, maybe two more passes but that's it."  He was actually pretty god about it.

tried again and it spun through 2nd and only went 10.7@136.4. After that the track really went to shit.

now I dunno if I want to put a cage in it or not.. it would help at the track but I almost never get there. But I know there's a lot more in the car too. 

6 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Ya i remember that...wrong again x eleventy!!!!!!!!1111!!!!11

:lmao:

NHRA track won't but they're gay

IHRA might. Depends on the track.

outlaw track is your best bet

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

You might want to check with your insurance company before putting a cage in it.

Up here in Ontario Canada a lot of insurance companies will not insure a car that has had a cage installed.

We have no inspections. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ontario sounds like the biggest faggot ass shit hole in the entire known world......i'll bet momo lives there too 

The GTA and Quebec are seriously loaded with faggots. 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

The GTA and Quebec are seriously loaded with faggots. 

Yah , that is true......Maple Leafs fans are the biggest faggots ever

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

IMG_0700.thumb.JPG.78debedeb2dcb1f45056cd70e7ae691e.JPGI prolly won't dyno it but it would whip sludges as on any road with a slight corner.  Quickest vehicle I have owned

V6?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

We have no inspections. 

It,s got nothing to do with inspections.

The insurance companies here ask what modifications your vehicle has. If you lie to them and something happens, you might not have insurance covering it.

IF you tell them you have a roll cage in it, they definitely will not give you insurance, at any price.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

IMG_0700.thumb.JPG.78debedeb2dcb1f45056cd70e7ae691e.JPGI prolly won't dyno it but it would whip sludges ass on any road with a slight corner.  Quickest vehicle I have owned

They're the slowest v8 pony car on the market actually 

11 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

The insurance companies here ask what modifications your vehicle has. If you lie to them and something happens, you might not have insurance covering it.

IF you tell them you have a roll cage in it, they definitely will not give you insurance, at any price.

It's not like that here. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I was insured by state farm when I raced my street legal cars with cages back in the late 80s early 90s. It must have changed since then.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

They're the slowest v8 pony car on the market actually 

I briefly thought about a camaro but realized I'm not inbred and wouldnt like dick in my ass so I got a better more classy car in the mustang.  Driving anything gm is just advertising that you are a fag.  

• Like 1