Check your account email address ×

Dynod my 6.35L ls3 today?

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

That would have been an 8 second car with all the flywheel bolts in place. :bc:  

Before I figured out I had no launch control I was hoping for an 11.0X on my first ever drag pass.......

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Before I figured out I had no launch control I was hoping for an 11.0X on my first ever drag pass.......

Completely stock 600cc sport bikes can run high 10's and that's with about 90HP to the tire.

I would be embarrassed if my 630HP AWD Ricer could only manage an 11 flat. :flush: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Completely stock 600cc sport bikes can run high 10's and that's with about 90HP to the tire.

I would be embarrassed if my 630HP AWD Ricer could only manage an 11 flat. :flush: 

3500lbs and awd....those numbers are inline with what to expect. A brand new z06 is 500 lbs lighter , more aero etc etc and they run 11 flat with just a tad less power

I think you are trolling

Just now, xcr700 said:

Great numbers rod..!!  Where was it dynoed?  Corners Quickly? You should take it to gimli ,see what it'll do 

it'll bend a pushrod.....if he's lucky.....bend a few valves and some pistons and rods is more likely :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

3500lbs and awd....those numbers are inline with what to expect. A brand new z06 is 500 lbs lighter , more aero etc etc and they run 11 flat with just a tad less power

I think you are trolling

I am trolling but it sure would suck getting boot stomped by a half liter crotch rocket. :news: 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I am trolling but it sure would suck getting boot stomped by a half liter crotch rocket. :news: 

meh....I had 25g's into the car....imagine the guy buying a new 110k vette and getting boot stomped by a half liter rocket :lol: 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

meh....I had 25g's into the car....imagine the guy buying a new 110k vette and getting boot stomped by a half liter rocket :lol: 

Who is gonna get more pussy though.......... 

The crotch rocket guy probably.  Most Vette owners have one foot in the grave. :bc:  

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Who is gonna get more pussy though.......... 

The crotch rocket guy probably.  Most Vette owners have one foot in the grave. :bc:  

Most vette guys are probably 55 year old dentists who haven't a clue how  to control it. Same goes for the lawyers on harleys. .Wtf 

4 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Great numbers rod..!!  Where was it dynoed?  Corners Quickly? You should take it to gimli ,see what it'll do 

At motion performance. I took it to gimli today. The track was terrible. They actually shut it down mid afternoon because it was too slippery. So I only got mid 10's but running 135-136 mph

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

At motion performance. I took it to gimli today. The track was terrible. They actually shut it down mid afternoon because it was too slippery. So I only got mid 10's but running 135-136 mph

Mid 10s. .fuck me. Thsts moving.  I forgot about motion . The built a 455 for my cutlass years ago..  did they ever have something to do with bramer performance? ? 

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Mid 10s. .fuck me. Thsts moving.  I forgot about motion . The built a 455 for my cutlass years ago..  did they ever have something to do with bramer performance? ? 

I actually don't know. First time I went to this guy. He was really good to work with. His dyno is in Lockport 

I actually don't know. First time I went to this guy. He was really good to work with. His dyno is in Lockport 

Pretty awesome shit. Last dyno I had done was at corners quickly lol. Lots of good speed shops in the peg. I liked softeys the best . Too bad they're gone

10 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Pretty awesome shit. Last dyno I had done was at corners quickly lol. Lots of good speed shops in the peg. I liked softeys the best . Too bad they're gone

I'm not sure if they're gone or moved... they needed to do something lol. Was like stepping back in time 25 years at that shop

I'm not sure if they're gone or moved... they needed to do something lol. Was like stepping back in time 25 years at that shop

Yeah but they had everything for old school there . Canadian Super shops is too expensive, motion on regent and bramer behind the mc dicks were probably the best. Although there was a shop on main street that was pretty awesome too. .big time into pro chargers