Check your account email address ×

Scientific test for homosexuality

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Meh. I can respect it a lot more that he comes on here and says it rather than in his own bubble talking about conservatives like they are ignorant. 

Yeah....but perception of conservative ignorance is only confirmed on FSCE. 

38 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You guys live in a totally different world than I do. In the circles I run in we really don't call people or things gay in a derogatory manner, it's just blatantly insulting to all the gay people we know. In the circles you run in it's the norm. It's just societal change.

Yea that depends on the company. I have several gay friends and a few I would never bring up any kind of gay slur as it would cause them harm but others if I was to nice or kind to would think they were dying from cancer and that nobody had told them yet. Sounds like you hang out with snowflakes or worse you are the snowflake and your friends are talking to you like you have downs Syndrome.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Uppity NY queers :lol: I was explaining that context matters you moron.

Why in the fuck do you thing or even need to feel like you need to explain anything to me?  You're out of you fucking mind.  

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don't use the 'f' word towards gays :bc: I use gay to point out the hypocritical homophobes who are actually gay like Gay Graham and Gay Mitch :bc: 

I guess "gay" is a softer insult but I generally avoid using either. Simply because I don't even see it as an insult because there's nothing wrong with being gay.

If you're hanging around me you're gonna hear alot of different uses of the word "fuck". :lol:

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Meh. I can respect it a lot more that he comes on here and says it rather than in his own bubble talking about conservatives like they are ignorant. 

I used to respect him more.  He has started to come across as an ass-hurt liberal twat as of late.

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don't use the 'f' word towards gays :bc: I use gay to point out the hypocritical homophobes who are actually gay like Gay Graham and Gay Mitch :bc: 

You are a lying piece of cowardly shit.  You use every derogatory name in the book in here...and have been called on it several times.  Your not a fucking liberal!  Your a fucking idiot sheep trying to find a place to belong.  A party that will accept you.  And they still don't!

:lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

I guess "gay" is a softer insult but I don't use either.

If you're hanging around me you're gonna hear alot of different uses of the word "fuck". :lol:

:lmao: I use 'fuck' more than I should.  

I use 'gay' as I explained - rarely but to call out hypocritical homophobes. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I used to respect him more.  He has started to come across as an ass-hurt liberal twat as of late.

That's because he figured out what anyone with sense on here has :lmao: 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I am pretty sure he is fucking with you a lot of the time. Could be wrong haha. 

I don't see how.  I don't care enough.  I have no feelings...no empathy...no GAF at all.  In other words,  One Gnar MO FO! :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

You are a lying piece of cowardly shit.  You use every derogatory name in the book in here...and have been called on it several times.  Your not a fucking liberal!  Your a fucking idiot sheep trying to find a place to belong.  A party that will accept you.  And they still don't!

Never use the N or 'F' word.  I guess if calling you a fucking stupid mouthbreathing idiot is deragotory....I'm proudly guilty :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Never use the N or 'F' word.  I guess if calling you a fucking stupid mouthbreathing idiot is deragotory....I'm proudly guilty :lmao: 

I take it back, you're a perfect librul!

:lmao:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

See, that's part of the problem with liberals though. No hesitancy to call conservatives every name they can think of but calling one of the liberal's sacred cows a bad name is a capital offense.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh my bad.  Maybe that was you way of expressing pleasure about this thread.  I judged your post incorrectly.  Sorry.

What was? I just said it's Ben being Ben and that doesn't bother me at all.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why in the fuck do you thing or even need to feel like you need to explain anything to me?  You're out of you fucking mind.  

^^^ This is why I do it :lol: 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

See, that's part of the problem with liberals though. No hesitancy to call conservatives every name they can think of but calling one of the liberal's sacred cows a bad name is a capital offense.

It's a really, REALLY big problem with them.  And it's shameful they can't see it.  I honestly don't understand how they still don't see it.

It's a really, REALLY big problem with them.  And it's shameful they can't see it.  I honestly don't understand how they still don't see it.

Well, because the groups they're attacking are 'priviledged'.

10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

What was? I just said it's Ben being Ben and that doesn't bother me at all.

^^^ This is why I do it :lol: 

You lost my attention when you entered a debate with me and fell apart calling me a racist and trying to explain to me who I am and what i think when it was going poorly for you.  

Please, waste your time trying to "educate" others on your little world and how they should feel and act.  You really need to own your share of the Trump Presidency.

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea that depends on the company. I have several gay friends and a few I would never bring up any kind of gay slur as it would cause them harm but others if I was to nice or kind to would think they were dying from cancer and that nobody had told them yet. Sounds like you hang out with snowflakes or worse you are the snowflake and your friends are talking to you like you have downs Syndrome.

It's not like that at all, no one worries about being offensive, no one gets offended over dumb shit. It's just times changing man.

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well, because the groups they're attacking are 'priviledged'.

"Privileged" .....among other things that are inexplicably unexplainable when asked what they mean by it.

Seriously, I don't get it.  And after a while, I do like most...stop caring what they mean.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You lost my attention when you entered a debate with me and fell apart calling me a racist and trying to explain to me who I am and what i think when it was going poorly for you.  

Please, waste your time trying to "educate" others on your little world and how they should feel and act.  You really need to own your share of the Trump Presidenct.

I lost your attention? You've been dropping @Wildboers in your posts left and right ever since that thread you fucking idiot. You got trashed and now your panties are in a bunch because I won't give you a chance to redeem yourself :lol: 

Just now, Wildboer said:

I lost your attention? You've been dropping @Wildboers in your posts left and right ever since that thread you fucking idiot. You got trashed and now your panties are in a bunch because I won't give you a chance to redeem yourself :lol: 

"Redeem myself". :lol: I'll leave that there.

I was trying to bring you into the conversation with my notifications to you.  I still think you are fairly witty and intelligent compared to the rest of the "librul" idiots here.  You just suck once debates get "into the weeds".  You revert back to "it's not worth it because he is a racist/homophobe, etc...."  I give you some credit due to your youth...but after a while, good grief (literally rolling eyes).

Sorry those notifications messed you up inside so bad.  Maybe I'll refrain....meh....maybe not.

"Redeem myself". :lol: I'll leave that there.

I was trying to bring you into the conversation with my notifications to you.  I still think you are fairly witty and intelligent compared to the rest of the "librul" idiots here.  You just suck once debates get "into the weeds".  You revert back to "it's not worth it because he is a racist/homophobe, etc...."  I give you some credit due to your youth...but after a while, good grief (literally rolling eyes).

Sorry those notifications messed you up inside so bad.  Maybe I'll refrain....meh....maybe not.

You said "I'll leave that there" and then kept typing... Why?

Just now, Wildboer said:

You said "I'll leave that there" and then kept typing... Why?

You really don't get the context of that statement?  Impressive.

Seriously,  you may have left school a tad prematurely.  Or did you just bypass core English in favor of a walking class?

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You really don't get the context of that statement?  Impressive.

Seriously,  you may have left school a tad prematurely.  Or did you just bypass core English in favor of a walking class?

Of course I got the context, do you EVER realize when you are being played?

I don't mind the notifications btw, I'm just surprised you keep coming back for more beatings.

Edited by Wildboer

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Of course I got the context, do you EVER realize when you are being played?

Do you?  I can almost see your smile and hear your giggles as you  "reel me in" with every post.  You've got a big one on the line!!!!!!!!