Check your account email address ×

man the DNC is good

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Since you just came out of a Metamucil fueled power shit, we will forgive your being fashionably late to the facts.

jr, Kushner, mannafort, the Russian chick, and now the former Russian intel.

that's 5 :dunno:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

even planted an ex-soviet intel guy in the Donald jr meeting....

WASHINGTON — The Russian lawyer who met with the Trump team after a promise of compromising material on Hillary Clinton was accompanied by a Russian-American lobbyist — a former Soviet counter intelligence officer who is suspected by some U.S. officials of having ongoing ties to Russian intelligence, NBC News has learned.

:lol:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/russian-lawyer-brought-ex-soviet-counter-intelligence-officer-trump-team-n782851

:lol:  So this guy has links to the company that spread the dossier on Trump having hookers pee on his bed and its somehow supposed to be helpful collusion? :lol:  

Rinat Akhmetshin

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rinat R Akhmetshin
Born 1967 (age 49–50)
Soviet Union
Nationality Russian / Naturalized American(2009)
Occupation Soviet Union Intelligence Officer , Lobbyist
Known for Trump campaign-Russian meeting

Rinat R Akhmetshin (Russian: Ринат Ахметшин) is a former Soviet Union Intelligence Officer[1] who emigrated from Russia to the United States following the Dissolution of the Soviet Union. Akhmetshin obtained Citizenship of the United States in 2009 and has worked as a lobbyist seeking to promote Russian interests.[2]

Washington, D.C.-based lobbying[edit]

Akhmetshin was linked to Fusion GPS and involved in a pro-Russian campaign in 2016 which involved lobbying congressional staffers to undermine the Magnitsky Act. Both Fusion GPS and Akhmetshin were subject of a complaint by United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley for failure to register as foreign agents under the FARA.[3]

Edited by Highmark

This meeting was a set up pure and simple.  They were trying to show contacts with "Russian Agents" for the dossier.   Nothing more nothing less.  Who paid for the dossier will be very interesting.   I can't wait for Mueller to release it.   This means someone hired a firm who hired foreign agents to cospire against a Presidential candidate.  That's pretty fucking bad.  Imagine a GOP supporting superpac doing this to Hillary.   The dems would lose their peanut sized fucking brains over it.  

From the article.

She added that Trump Jr. ended the meeting by saying, “Well, the story that you've told us, it sounds very interesting but unfortunately at the moment, there is nothing that we, we can help you with about it. But maybe if we come to power, maybe one day, we will get back to you on that, because it really sounds interesting.”

Contacted by NBC News, representatives for Kushner and Manafort declined to comment.

On April 4, Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, chairman of the Judiciary Committee, wrote a letter to the Homeland Security department seeking information about Akhmetshin, saying that Akhmetshin admitted to being a Soviet counterintelligence officer.

Grassley said Akhmetshin had failed to register as a foreign agent even though he had been lobbying in the U.S. for Russian interests. Grassley also charged that Akhmetshin had been working with Fusion GPS, an opposition-research firm that had compiled a highly disputed dossier on Donald Trump.

Edited by Highmark

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

slinger has been gut hooked once again.  

Its right in the article the guys links to Fusion GPS.   He's starting to become another MC posting shit that owns himself.  

39 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

HEY MUELLER -  CALL OFF THE INVESTIGATION

:lol:

yep, skdmark welcher and crew found evidence of the dnc working with fusion gps back in june of 2016, setting up a meeting to frame trump so he'd lose the election. except they forgot all about it until june 2017 :lol:

isn't that right, tom?

Edited by Snoslinger

VAN is considered to be one of the Democrats’ secret weapons. The core of VAN, originally constructed in coordination with Obama for America, is a massive database on voters and their habits nationwide. Now, in the age of mobile, that information is being mashed up with information from web browser cookies, mobile consumption patterns, Facebook profiles, and a million other data points.

NGP VAN also unveiled a set of APIs for developers to build applications for individual campaigns or organizations around, and a designer-friendly style and pattern library called ProgressUI. ProgressUI’s existence in itself is fascinating: It’s a clear signal that the Democratic Party wants a unified, top-down software ecosystem for candidates.

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, skdmark welcher and crew found evidence of the dnc working with fusion gps back in june of 2016, setting up a meeting to frame trump so he'd lose the election. except they forgot all about it until june 2017 :lol:

isn't that right, tom?

Dude we didn't forget shit.   We are just learning about it.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude we didn't forget shit.   We are just learning about it.  

i stated "they" meaning the DNC. not you. I'm still waiting for your theory on all this...

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i stated "they" meaning the DNC. not you. I'm still waiting for your theory on all this...

I'm not 100% on the DNC itself hiring Fusion GPS.   It very well could have been a dem superpac.   That goes on all the time.   In fact it wouldn't be illegal for the DNC or RNC to hire opposition research firms.   I sure they do all the time.   You are not suspicious at all to why the DNC would not allow LE to look at their servers regarding something as huge as the Russian govt hacking them?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I'm not 100% on the DNC itself hiring Fusion GPS.   It very well could have been a dem superpac.   That goes on all the time.   In fact it wouldn't be illegal for the DNC or RNC to hire opposition research firms.   I sure they do all the time.   You are not suspicious at all to why the DNC would not allow LE to look at their servers regarding something as huge as the Russian govt hacking them?

there could be all kinds of reasons. why do you continually bring up irrevelant BS, like Hillary's server? just admit fucking trump worked with the Russians to elect Hillary and be done with it. this fusion gps, lawyer not permitted to even be here, former russain intel guy being a obbyost is all irrelevant BS.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

there could be all kinds of reasons. why do you continually bring up irrevelant BS, like Hillary's server? just admit fucking trump worked with the Russians to elect Hillary and be done with it. this fusion gps, lawyer not permitted to even be here, former russain intel guy being a obbyost is all irrelevant BS.

:lol:   We will see.  

46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

isn't that right, tom?

This will sound stupid, but just hear me out.

Read a spy novel, or a government conspiracy novel or 2. While a shit ton of it is half baked, you will see just how easy it is to pull off shit like this.

On BOTH SIDES.

You don't grasp the concept that people working for these people know politics and t 'game'' inside out and upside down. The spend their lives playing 10 level chess against 3 people at the same time. You think this coming to light now instead of the day after the election is "the democrats forgetting it"?

You put way too much faith in whatever it is you believe in. I don't think any politician is someone I want to hang around with, or get to know even. All I do is vote for the person who is going to do exactly what everyone else has done, just hopefully with his thumb on the scales of my side.

Go ahead and think this is far fetched. In all actually, it shows just how naive you really are.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

This will sound stupid, but just hear me out.

Read a spy novel, or a government conspiracy novel or 2. While a shit ton of it is half baked, you will see just how easy it is to pull off shit like this.

On BOTH SIDES.

You don't grasp the concept that people working for these people know politics and t 'game'' inside out and upside down. The spend their lives playing 10 level chess against 3 people at the same time. You think this coming to light now instead of the day after the election is "the democrats forgetting it"?

You put way too much faith in whatever it is you believe in. I don't think any politician is someone I want to hang around with, or get to know even. All I do is vote for the person who is going to do exactly what everyone else has done, just hopefully with his thumb on the scales of my side.

Go ahead and think this is far fetched. In all actually, it shows just how naive you really are.

:lol: you put too many epson salts in the pool, didn't ya? 

"read a spy novel"

that is damn funny snakey