Check your account email address ×

Sm boat

do you guys think a 2006 Crestliner angler SC 14 with
2004 Mercury 4 stroke 25 HP Trim& Tilt would even get on plane with 2 guys in it?

looking at a fishing rig for the cabin and looked at this one today real clean guy is like 90 and cant get in it any more

was looking in to 1750s but this thing is clean and can be had for about 4500 with all the gear cover and all his fishing gear

Edited by Ez ryder

so what do you think 20?

it is not a striped out old school  alloy has live well  platform steering council etc  

lake is not huge long and my fave spot is on other end lol .I had a old ass crestliner with a 35 yrs ago and it was fine but that was a 15 with a tiller and wood benches . I would not take it on Minnetonka unless dumping in a channel to fish . 

wabedo-lake.jpg

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

do you guys think a with
2004 Mercury 4 stroke 25 HP Trim& Tilt would even get on plane with 2 guys in it?

looking at a fishing rig for the cabin and looked at this one today real clean guy is like 90 and cant get in it any more

was looking in to 1750s but this thing is clean and can be had for about 4500 with all the gear cover and all his fishing gear

Yep.  And the trim and tilt will make it happen faster.  Sounds like a pretty food deal too.  Can't lose money for sure.

I am heading back over in the am . he has not had it running this year the batter he had was dead so he was going to charge it if it runs well I will prob grab it just worried about it plowing water with 2 guys in it . I guess worst  case  I find a  40 or 60 and sell the 25 . honestly the wife will use it way more than me so prob perfect . she dose not like it when as she puts it the fr end picks way up and she cant see. lol

now that I think about it not sure I want her to have a fishing boat so she can bring home buckets of fish for me to clean

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who's the guy on here that slid his boat off the trailer onto the street?  Was that a real thing?

No, that was faked. Dont listen to the clown show here. :bc:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who's the guy on here that slid his boat off the trailer onto the street?  Was that a real thing?

fuck I see that 2 or 3 time a yr around her . I saw a 28 foot advantage on the street at the stop  2 weeks ago lower units were all fucked up . worst part every one driving buy cant miss that bright yellow boat with the matching bright yellow truck and the dude with head hung low in shame .

saw a old searay weekender on its side in st boni at the stop light this spring .

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I am telling you happens  all the time . My bud is a fire guy out here has a ton of pics they always call them out for some reason

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Was it you?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: 

there were pics too

Yeah...I remember seeing some.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

fuck I see that 2 or 3 time a yr around her . I saw a 28 foot advantage on the street at the stop  2 weeks ago lower units were all fucked up . worst part every one driving buy cant miss that bright yellow boat with the matching bright yellow truck and the dude with head hung low in shame .

saw a old searay weekender on its side in st boni at the stop light this spring .

Never seen it.  Saw some close calls at the ramp though.  Why do people think they can just push the boat forward again up on the trailer once they putt it out?  Boat landings are an awsome place to just go and watch on Saturday morning.  I used to take my boat and dog and go sit in the little bay and watch all of it.  FUCK!  LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

kivalo can give you some towing advice....

my trailer I used to store my 25foot chriscraft on was down right scary . I would only yank it to storage at dusk so cops could not see how under sized and what a hunk it was.

Edited by Ez ryder

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I am telling you happens  all the time . My bud is a fire guy out here has a ton of pics they always call them out for some reason

People who do that are fucking dumb asses!  :koo-koo:

Edited by Kivalo

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Was it you?

Yeah...I remember seeing some.

Never seen it.  Saw some close calls at the ramp though.  Why do people think they can just push the boat forward again up on the trailer once they putt it out?  Boat landings are an awsome place to just go and watch on Saturday morning.  I used to take my boat and dog and go sit in the little bay and watch all of it.  FUCK!  LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

you know where I live . it is great early season at the launches. between the domestics the guys who cant back up the forgetting the plug . the guys who did not bother to try to start at home after sitting in a barn all winter with guys lined up 6 deep to get in . pricless I ride the bike down on a nice early season Saturday just to watch and get a little self esteem pep lol  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

you know where I live . it is great early season at the launches. between the domestics the guys who cant back up the forgetting the plug . the guys who did not bother to try to start at home after sitting in a barn all winter with guys lined up 6 deep to get in . pricless I ride the bike down on a nice early season Saturday just to watch and get a little self esteem pep lol  

I love lake Minnetonka.  Nothing better than the weekends out on Big Island or at Lord Fletcher's.  

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

kivalo can give you some towing advice....

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It was one of the three that I quoted in this post....

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

People who do that are fucking dumb asses!  :koo-koo:

:iagree:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I love lake Minnetonka.  Nothing better than the weekends out on Big Island or at Lord Fletcher's.  

lol I have not spent any summer time at them in a few yrs . I  do a drive by the island every 4th just to judge the quality of women like the dirty old man I am .

all the young guys who work for me live out there on the weekends. you just start to feel like a creeper hanging at a certain age lol. now I just go to the lake party's and judge the 3rd and 4th  wife's and wish I made enough to trade in every 8 yrs or so       

• Gold Member
Just now, ckf said:

:nose:

:bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

lol I have not spent any summer time at them in a few yrs . I  do a drive by the island every 4th just to judge the quality of women like the dirty old man I am .

all the young guys who work for me live out there on the weekends. you just start to feel like a creeper hanging at a certain age lol. now I just go to the lake party's and judge the 3rd and 4th  wife's and wish I made enough to trade in every 8 yrs or so       

I hear you.  There was some real nice young talent at the 4th party I went to.  I kept my shades on even in the house.  Still, my wife caught me. :lol: