Check your account email address ×

Question?

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Only after Mueller clears him

:bc: 

no your cunt will still be dripping after mueller clears him and you will have moved to the next planed distraction to divert attention away from how awful your party is  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

no your cunt will still be dripping after mueller clears him and you will have moved to the next planed distraction to divert attention away from how awful your party is  

Nah, Mueller ain't gonna clear him cuz he's a dirty little treason weasel 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Nah, Mueller ain't gonna clear him cuz he's a dirty little treason weasel 

well that and because over 3/4 of his team are Clinton donors.

but that wont matter they will not have shit when all said and done and your side will take another huge ass whooping in 3 yrs because people are sick of your kind and your vision of a pussified America

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

but that wont matter they will not have shit when all said and done and your side will take another huge ass whooping in 3 yrs because people are sick of your kind and your vision of a pussified America

Keep that fantasy alive you poor deluded fool.

:lol:

Have you looked at the people that have joined Mueller's team?

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you're not very observant are ya?

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Keep that fantasy alive you poor deluded fool.

Have you looked at the people that have joined Mueller's team?

yes I have have you looked your self of just taken the CNN cliff notes  ?

is this the same dream alive argument you were using when Hillary was80 points up and don had no chance . you pussys are done and the country is watching who you really are .  

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

is this the same dream alive argument you were using when Hillary was80 points up and don had no chance . you pussys are done and the country is watching who you really are .  

Just got back from the bar where they had CNN on one of the TV s . Non stop Russia coverage with big bold headlines of scandal followed by ????   What kind of a brain dead moron one would have to be to lap that shit up.

TRUMP MAKING SECRET CALLS TO RUSSIANS??????? :lol:

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Dump has no chance

Of lasting 4 years

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Just got back from the bar where they had CNN on one of the TV s . Non stop Russia coverage with big bold headlines of scandal followed by ????   What kind of a brain dead moron one would have to be to lap that shit up.

TRUMP MAKING SECRET CALLS TO RUSSIANS??????? :lol:

That's what I used to think.  Turns out, well....the zombie apocalypse has been growing among us.  Time to go back to my old AVI.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I love it when the twats keep using the word treason because all it does is make them sound hysterical and help Republicans and I have heard that on CNN and MSNBC.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I love it when the twats keep using the word treason because all it does is make them sound hysterical and help Republicans and I have heard that on CNN and MSNBC.

POh...they are really going off the deep end.  Not too many more of these "Gotcha" moments left.  They figure, if they can just use double onions and tomatoes then, smother with ketchup, it'll convince some there is meat in that burger.

And did you hear some Dem twats officially filled for Trump to be impeached?  HOLY MOLY!  LOOSING....................THEIR..........................MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

POh...they are really going off the deep end.  Not too many more of these "Gotcha" moments left.  They figure, if they can just use double onions and tomatoes then, smother with ketchup, it'll convince some there is meat in that burger.

And did you hear some Dem twats officially filled for Trump to be impeached?  HOLY MOLY!  LOOSING....................THEIR..........................MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i don't see that happening. not with the gop running dodge city.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah i don't see that happening. not with the gop running dodge city.

well...and this....there is absolutely no grounds for impeachment.  "Butt-hurt" isn't a solid legal stance.  Unless..........can we get it to the 9th circuit court? :lol:

• Like 1