Check your account email address ×

Russian money laundering

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

You are a conspiracy theory weathervane clueless know nothing Bipolarhooknose sack or ignoramus, stupidest most gullible clown on this site. ZERO FUCKING QUESTION :guzzle: 

Nearly every person on this site currently or any past members would unanimously name you as the dumbest motherfucker to have ever posted here .....even Toyler Buttcocks has PM'd me that he thinks you are actually partially retarded !!!!!!!!!11111111 :bigfinger: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Nearly every person on this site currently or any past members would unanimously name you as the dumbest motherfucker to have ever posted here .....even Toyler Buttcocks has PM'd me that he thinks you are actually partially retarded !!!!!!!!!11111111 :bigfinger: 

:lies: and :bullshit: from Bipolarhooknose dosent even remember what he posted just hours ago, what a fucking clown 

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol:

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Momo got bigly :owned:

Sad!

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

yah ....this sticks pretty bad......thank god I hate Trump....too bad I hate Pence more 

I hate pence too. I hope God strikes him down. 

Just now, Anler said:

I hate pence too. I hope God strikes him down. 

Pence is how I know there is no such thing as god ...if there was he would surely have been smited 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I wonder if the settlement included payouts to right wing groups like the Obama admin DOJ liked to do with left wing groups. :lol:   The libtards would shit themselves if they did.  

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/07/sessions-ends-doj-handouts-leftist-groups/

Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced a new policy on Wednesday that prohibits payouts to third parties in settlements reached by the Justice Department.

The announcement came in a memorandum to all U.S. attorneys and Justice Department leaders.

For decades, through a variety of initiatives, the DOJ has insisted on donations to third parties as part of the settlements it reaches with defendants, especially corporations. In the Obama administration, this practice took on the character of a “slush fund,” which funneled hundreds of millions of dollars from these corporate defendants and put it into the hands of non-government organizations.

Recipients have included left-wing “community organizer” groups such as the National Council of La Raza, or “The Race,” a Latino racial advocacy group that supports mass illegal immigration. Other recipients include the National Urban League, the National Community Reinvestment Coalition, and NeighborWorks America, which is a congressionally chartered mortgage aid group that itself has come under widespread criticism.

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I wonder if the settlement included payouts to right wing groups like the Obama admin DOJ liked to do with left wing groups. :lol:   The libtards would shit themselves if they did.  

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/07/sessions-ends-doj-handouts-leftist-groups/

Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced a new policy on Wednesday that prohibits payouts to third parties in settlements reached by the Justice Department.

The announcement came in a memorandum to all U.S. attorneys and Justice Department leaders.

For decades, through a variety of initiatives, the DOJ has insisted on donations to third parties as part of the settlements it reaches with defendants, especially corporations. In the Obama administration, this practice took on the character of a “slush fund,” which funneled hundreds of millions of dollars from these corporate defendants and put it into the hands of non-government organizations.

Recipients have included left-wing “community organizer” groups such as the National Council of La Raza, or “The Race,” a Latino racial advocacy group that supports mass illegal immigration. Other recipients include the National Urban League, the National Community Reinvestment Coalition, and NeighborWorks America, which is a congressionally chartered mortgage aid group that itself has come under widespread criticism.

What does this have to do with this thread?

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

What does this have to do with this thread?

I'll dumb it down for you so more since you can't pick up on the connection on your own.

There was a cash settlement in the case.   The Obama DOJ used these cash settlements to funnel money to left wing groups and causes.  I simply was stating how outraged the left would be if this was the case by the Trump admin and right wing groups and causes.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I'll dumb it down for you so more since you can't pick up on the connection on your own.

There was a cash settlement in the case.   The Obama DOJ used these cash settlements to funnel money to left wing groups and causes.  I simply was stating how outraged the left would be if this was the case by the Trump admin and right wing groups and causes.  

So......nothing.

Go start your own thread

:bc:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

So......nothing.

Go start your own thread

:bc:

Go care about your own country.  :owned:

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Some will never understand this type of corruption.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Hey, good one

IMG_7559.GIF

It actually is.  You people are weird.  And you seemingly NEVER in any of the Canadian threads that complain about your own politics to defend your idiot Prince is really strange. But, I don't pretend to know what goes through the mind of liberals....I just discount it as blatant stupidity and erroneous levels of self worth. :dunno:

10 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

She'll have a tough time running from prison

She'd win from there.  I'm hoping she runs against Michael Obama.....you people will cream your panties over that silverback running for POTUS. :lol:

She's full of class, intellect and beauty!  If you look at this picture just so...you can hear it grunt.

Image result for scary michelle obama

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It actually is.  You people are weird.  And you seemingly NEVER in any of the Canadian threads that complain about your own politics to defend your idiot Prince is really strange. But, I don't pretend to know what goes through the mind of liberals....I just discount it as blatant stupidity and erroneous levels of self worth. :dunno:

Typical of liberals don't you think?  Whether its their country or someone else's they no whats best no matter what.