Check your account email address ×

CNN has hissy fit over Trump gif, bullies 15 year old kid

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Read the thread. I laid out my reasons. 

They don't hold water, sorry.  Especially when you're coming from an angle of using factually innacurate information.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

They don't hold water, sorry.  Especially when you're coming from an angle of using factually innacurate information.

What is factually inaccurate? What CNN posted on their fucking website saying they would release his name if he doesn't toe the line? Are you this dumb?

So you get twisted around and caught in your own "AHA" moment, and now resort to "So what". Classic on this forum. You better polish the critical thinking skills if you are going to play this game with me. 

The "threat" came after the apology and him deleting his account and posts.

Hiw do you threaten someone to do something after they've already done it?

Makes no fucking sense, sorry.  Try again.

What is factually inaccurate? What CNN posted on their fucking website saying they would release his name if he doesn't toe the line? Are you this dumb?

Go back to sleep

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

The "threat" came after the apology and him deleting his account and posts.

Hiw do you threaten someone to do something after they've already done it?

Makes no fucking sense, sorry.  Try again.

Read the article. It wasn't until CNN contacted him that he all of a sudden decided to make a huge apology... Fuck you are stupid hahahah.

• Like 1

So you got nothing. Bye bitch bye. 

You're usually smarter than this.  You must still be still hung over from the 4th, or is something else going on?

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

They should have just published his name.  It's news, and he put his thoughts and opinions in a public forums. He has no right to anonymity and even bragged about Trump's retweet.  What's the problem?

Maybe we should dig up your true identity and send out some of your posts on here.  Surely some other may find them newsworthy....or interesting.

Right?  See?  

The expectation of anonymity is a given on a lot of Internet forums and sites.  If that is violated by an organization such as CNN (or anyone else for that matter), because they didn't like what was posted, we are heading down a real bad path.  There is a reason it takes a warrant for forum and server operators to give up true identities.  

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

You're usually smarter than this.  You must still be still hung over from the 4th, or is something else going on?

You do realize you have not made one logically correct or factually correct point yet? You just lead with "so what", "you're smarter than this", etc... Just take your curb stomping and try for some lower hanging fruit, you aren't in my league. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe we should sig up your true identity and send out some of your posts on here.  Surely some other may find them newsworthy....or interesting.

Right?  See?  

The expectation of anonymity is a given on a lot of Internet forums and sites.  If that is violated by an organization such as CNN (or anyone else for that matter), because they didn't like what was posted, we are heading down a real bad path.  There is a reason it takes a warrant for forum and server operators to give up true identities.  

It's news...called investigative journalism. 

Is this a new concept for you guys?

wtf

:lol:

You do realize you have not made one logically correct or factually correct point yet? You just lead with "so what", "you're smarter than this", etc... Just take your curb stomping and try for some lower hanging fruit, you aren't in my league. 

You aren't even correct on the basic facts here so it's really impossible to have something even beginning to resemble a logical argument.  Nice try though.  It was mildly amusing.

I give you a 3/10 mostly for your overinflated sense of self importance.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

You aren't even correct on the basic facts here so it's really impossible to have something even beginning to resemble a logical argument.  Nice try though.  It was mildly amusing.

I give you a 3/10 mostly for your overinflated sense of self importance.

Name one fact I was wrong about? Or do I need to make CNN's quote from their own article even bigger for you to see?

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Go back to sleep

I can't believe that you are deflecting for these shitbags . I don't care what side of the political spectrum one is on , this is a sleazebag move from a sleazebag operation , no 2 way's about it , Man .  :bc:

6 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I can't believe that you are deflecting for these shitbags . I don't care what side of the political spectrum one is on , this is a sleazebag move from a sleazebag operation , no 2 way's about it , Man .  :bc:

CNN and Trump taking us all for a ride on the race to the bottom. :bc:

6 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yup.  Only I can indeed believe the deflection/defending.