Check your account email address ×

George Soros profits from creating chaos

He's destroyed many countries for profit, and now he's coming for the U.S... His newest and most fun puppet, hillary Clinton.

if anyone actually reads the article, what this man has done is insane. He owns the party and the media that all tell you that hillary is the choice for you, even though nobody actually wants her. She is the puppet that will create Soros billions.

i will save rump rider the trouble and post for him "DOE DUMBER RUMP PUMPER :lol::lol::lmao::lmao: "

do you guys really want this insane, profit driven globalist in charge of your entire country?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/how-george-soros-singlehandedly-created-european-refugee-crisis-and-why

2 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

He's destroyed many countries for profit, and now he's coming for the U.S... His newest and most fun puppet, hillary Clinton.

if anyone actually reads the article, what this man has done is insane. He owns the party and the media that all tell you that hillary is the choice for you, even though nobody actually wants her. She is the puppet that will create Soros billions.

i will save rump rider the trouble and post for him "DOE DUMBER RUMP PUMPER :lol::lol::lmao::lmao: "

do you guys really want this insane, profit driven globalist in charge of your entire country?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/how-george-soros-singlehandedly-created-european-refugee-crisis-and-why

I have been trying to get an answer for this question.  But not one of the little half-wits have the balls to answer it.  Instead they just parrot that the Koch brothers are bad.

Just now, racer254 said:

I have been trying to get an answer for this question.  But not one of the little half-wits have the balls to answer it.  Instead they just parrot that the Koch brothers are bad.

They're saints compared to this guy.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Spinclownassfuck was the worst :guzzle: 

13 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

You know he is a jew, right?

18 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Ok, do go on..

We love jews in the US. Because you know, the holocaust and everything... You cant say anything about what jews do because then you are an anti-semite...

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

We love jews in the US. Because you know, the holocaust and everything... You cant say anything about what jews do because then you are an anti-semite...

Ok but what about Soros owning the democrats 

29 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Ok but what about Soros owning the democrats 

Does he own them? All of them? I think he probably owns quite a few republicans too. Seeing as he in the financial sector. He is just like every other jew billionaire.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Does he own them? All of them? I think he probably owns quite a few republicans too. Seeing as he in the financial sector. He is just like every other jew billionaire.

Ok but what do you think about Soros owning hilallary 

11 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

You seem to 

I really think Canadians should be banned from this forum as your input and opinions are totally meaningless and irrelevant.

Just now, Anler said:

I really think Canadians should be banned from this forum as your input and opinions are totally meaningless and irrelevant.

Cool but why do you think it's great that one insane man might control your entire country through hillary?

1 minute ago, Sludgey said:

Cool but why do you think it's great that one insane man might control your entire country through hillary?

I dont know, quit voting for less regulation on billionaires if you dont like it.

Edited by Anler

Just now, Kivalo said:

So is Soros still a benevolent billionaire or is evil like the Koch Brothers yet?

Depends which team you vote for i guess... Corporations are people you know...

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh, nooks can vote now? Thanks Obama!

Anyone will be able to once Soros accomplishes his globalist agenda through hillary which you applaud