Check your account email address ×

Drone video of Lake Willoughby, VT

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Scared to fly out over water after sinking you last one eh? :dunno: You should have taken it up between those two hills at the other end of the lake :bc: 

No, I've taken it out over water since my last major 'incident'. It doesn't have the range to make it that far or I would have :bc:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Nice vid Crockpot!  I think I saw Nessy in that lake!

If your gonna go "folksy" on the tunes....throw some John fucking Denver on your phonograph!

:bc:

Nope the 'Nessy' we have here is over on Lake Champlain  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champ_(folklore)

I'm running out of free tunes to use with my videos. If you have an free stuff that you've recorded, feel free to share it with the class :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Nope the 'Nessy' we have here is over on Lake Champlain  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champ_(folklore)

I'm running out of free tunes to use with my videos. If you have an free stuff that you've recorded, feel free to share it with the class :lol:

Isn't that "Champ"?

And free tunes?  Share?  I guess I'm lost now.  Guess I'll read your Wiki link then......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Isn't that "Champ"?

And free tunes?  Share?  I guess I'm lost now.  Guess I'll read your Wiki link then......

Yes, it's Champ. He's a scary mother fucker :lol: 

I need to use 'creative commons' music that isn't copyrighted :bc:

Just now, Zambroski said:

"need to" or have to?

A little of both. Sometimes they remove the audio if you use a copyrighted song. Other times they will leave it there but claim the rights to ads on the video. I've had the audio removed in the past and it sucks, especially on a popular video that you don't want to redo.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

A little of both. Sometimes they remove the audio if you use a copyrighted song. Other times they will leave it there but claim the rights to ads on the video. I've had the audio removed in the past and it sucks, especially on a popular video that you don't want to redo.

So you are using their software program then?  Is there a choice?

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So you are using their software program then?  Is there a choice?

No, I'm getting it off websites that have music that you are able to use for free as long as you mention the creator in the YouTube description.