Check your account email address ×

The Clear Point...

• Platinum Contributing Member

For gods sake we tap the phone of our best friends top leaders and people are pissed because someone supposedly hacked the DNC. :lol:  

The difference is the people who understand Russia and always thought Russia still a threat in some ways are not surprised.

The libtard left who really took the whole reset button ( :lol: ) thing seriously now got their panties in a bunch.  "Oh god how could they do this to us now, how could they do this to Hillary."  I thought Obama said the cold war and 80's Russia policy was over!!!   Oh no our leaders were wrong. 

In the end that's what its more about.   If this was reversed they would be making plans to visit Moscow. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this is really unfuckingbelievable. if I didn't have so much history here I'd think many of the resident dipwads were just fucking with people's minds. but no, they really cannot make distinctions between "politics 101" with US presidential candidates,  and a foreign government wanting to influence our election for their benefit. add to that, just a year or so ago that foreign government was a very bad thing and needed dealt with, because their "bosses" told them so. the amount of gullibility, hackery, and downright stupidity with some of you is amazing, and downright scary.

But emails...

But Benghazi...

But Seth Rich...

But Comet Ping Pong Pizzagate...

:lmao:

IMG_7289.JPG

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

For gods sake we tap the phone of our best friends top leaders and people are pissed because some supposedly hacked the DNC. :lol:  

The difference is the people who understand Russia and always thought Russia still a threat in some ways are not surprised.

The libtard left who really took the whole reset button ( :lol: ) thing seriously now got their panties in a bunch.  "Oh god how could they do this to us now, how could they do this to Hillary."

In the end that's what its more about.   If this was reversed they would be making plans to visit Moscow. :lol:  

Not quite Skidmark.  Just like your idol Sen. Rubio said - next time it might you guys Putin targets so it's imperative for the integrity of our democracy and election process to figure out what's going on.  Your excuses along with the rest of the Clown Posse are absolutely unpatriotic, delusional hackery, and real fucking stupid.  It speaks to your utter stupidity and attitude of party ahead of country. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

*raises hand*

Why yes, yes he has forgotten. :lol: 

No, its a valid comparison.  Your side used lies, deceit, violence and corruption in an effort to rig the primary, and by extension, the election.  Thankfully your side lost, and is now doubling down on the insanity and stupidity that is driving away voters in droves.  Congratulations, that pudgy little fuck yesterday guaranteed Trumps re election.  

Are you really that densely partisan that you are trying relate intraparty politics to the Russians interfering and creating chaos with our democratic process?

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

And we know the Russian's meddled, we need to know how far they went and we need to ensure it doesn't happen again.

We don't know that Trump's team colluded with the Russian's, what we do know is that the meddled with our election process.

What everyone need to think about is that Russian's and their leaders have outsmarted US presidents before as the Russian head of government have years to hone their skullduggery skills.

It does seem to be coming to light that some of Trump's campaign staff did have contact with the Russians, and we don't know whether that the contact may have been just a start to get know each other with the Russians knowing that the contact and conversations were being recorded (remember the Russians ultimate goal is to sow turmoil in the US) or it could have possibly been collusion or both, in either event it's important that we get to the bottom of it and figure out how our election process was compromised so we can steps to ensure it doesn't happen again, and we can't forget that in this country you are innocent until proven guilty.

One more thing to consider is that no one has cast a negative light on the Trump campaign better than Trump himself, his behavior and actions have been nothing but a liability to himself and his team.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Vince makes valid points with an excellent post and immediately two of the many forum mouthbreathers chime in with unrelated posts :lol: 

And I laugh at Dumbski's hypocrisy - he whines like a little bitch about the forums quality but is as guilty as anyone with his own low level posts :lmao: 

Typical Dumper 

It's amazing how I post a response to revkevs claim of collusion, and give the Trump team the innocent until proven guilty line, the comprehension level has always been low here but it's obviously gone subterranean lately.

19 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Are you really that densely partisan that you are trying relate intraparty politics to the Russians interfering and creating chaos with our democratic process?

Nothing of any substance has been proven about Russia affecting anything...and won't be proven.  What the Dems were PROVEN to have done was obstruct and deny the fair democratic vote of the citizens.  

ARE YOU SO PARTISAN THAT YOU WON'T ADMIT THAT?

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

With the stupidity displayed by many on here - it's easy to see how Dump easily caters to them :lmao: There's a whole lotta Stupid on display from the Dumpers.

Every time I see your picture posted I think the same thing :bc: 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm especially amazed at tom and one or two others who fell into this stupid hole. others, not surprised at all.

Chastise them for disagreeing with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

For gods sake we tap the phone of our best friends top leaders and people are pissed because someone supposedly hacked the DNC. :lol:  

The libtard left who really took the whole reset button ( :lol: ) thing seriously now got their panties in a bunch.  "Oh god how could they do this to us now, how could they do this to Hillary."  I thought Obama said the cold war and 80's Russia policy was over!!!   Oh no our leaders were wrong. 

yet more lame reasoning. Hillary wanting to improve relationships, or Obama telling Romney we don't need to do things like aim nukes at Russia, get into nuclear arms races, or other "cold war" type BS, does not mean we are OK with  taking our eyes off them completely and/or letting them get away with this crap. why do you continually make these lame ass comparisons?

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not quite Skidmark.  Just like your idol Sen. Rubio said - next time it might you guys Putin targets so it's imperative for the integrity of our democracy and election process to figure out what's going on.  Your excuses along with the rest of the Clown Posse are absolutely unpatriotic, delusional hackery, and real fucking stupid.  It speaks to your utter stupidity and attitude of party ahead of country. 

I'm unpatriotic. :lol:   Dude you are not worth my time.  Anyone who looks and acts like you I should take pity on.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm unpatriotic. :lol:   Dude you are not worth my time.  Anyone who looks and acts like you I should take pity on.  

What's more unpatriotic than putting party ahead of country while justifying the meddling of a foreign government in our election process?  Yes - you're an patriotic mouthbreather who thinks waiving a flag, wearing a lapel pin, and chanting USA makes you a 'patriot' :lmao: 

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Chastise them for disagreeing with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: 

I'm not chastising tom and a few others solely for disagreeing with me. I'm chastising them because they have no valid arguments. when I ask them to try and explain their logic, I get nothing but stupid ass remarks like "fake news" or "where's the proof" or "Hillary" or "the dnc" or "wanna bet" blah blah blah. there is tons of valid evidence out there about trump and/or his cabinet members having very odd and questionable activities with Russia. and it's sooooo deserving of looking into.

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing of any substance has been proven about Russia affecting anything...and won't be proven.  What the Dems were PROVEN to have done was obstruct and deny the fair democratic vote of the citizens.  

ARE YOU SO PARTISAN THAT YOU WON'T ADMIT THAT?

god dammit, I'm supposed to be carnac, not you.

how in the fuck did the dems obstruct and deny the fair democratic votes of the citizens?

Just now, SnowRider said:

What's more unpatriotic than putting party ahead of country while justifying the meddling of a foreign government in our election process?  Yes - you're an patriotic mouthbreather who thinks waiving a flag, wearing a lapel pin, and chanting USA makes you a 'patriot' :lmao: 

Spare us your overused and lying rhetoric.  Nothing more than complete ass-hurt for an inability to take any self reflection on you and your parties problems.  Russia has ZERO to do with the outcome of the election.  But if you can keep that idiotic narrative running til' next year....then maybe you'll hold a seat or two...right?  Ehhh....you're too stupid to really see what is going on.

Relax...and make sheep face.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I'm not chastising tom and a few others solely for disagreeing with me. I'm chastising them because they have no valid arguments. when I ask them to try and explain their logic, I get nothing but stupid ass remarks like "fake news" or "where's the proof" or "Hillary" or "the dnc" or "wanna bet" blah blah blah. there is tons of valid evidence out there about trump and/or his cabinet members having very odd and questionable activities with Russia. and it's sooooo deserving of looking into.

Maybe less and less people actually want to engage with you, MC, Slope etc in a decent conversation and bounce thoughts around because it goes to shit almost immediately. Don't any of you think about this? Yeah yeah "but someone else started it" or "I'm just defending myself" etc.....heard it all many times

god dammit, I'm supposed to be carnac, not you.

how in the fuck did the dems obstruct and deny the fair democratic votes of the citizens?

Oh, you're still "Carnac".  

BOLD: I'm gonna assume that was rhetorical?  Cuz if not, there's nothing I can say to convince you of what you want to believe in the Sanders Affair.  I'd rather have Ben try to do that...and watch.

then there's the other clown members like dooski. he knows full well trump is a shit bag, all this Russian stuff is legit, etc yet he runs around here kissing some rww ass. what a spineless jokester.

And there we have it!!!!! Clockwork

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Maybe less and less people actually want to engage with you, MC, Slope etc in a decent conversation and bounce thoughts around because it goes to shit almost immediately. Don't any of you think about this? Yeah yeah "but someone else started it" or "I'm just defending myself" etc.....heard it all many times

Nailed it.

• Like 1

Slinger....I don't like or support Trump. Never have so you finally got one thing right about me. :bc: The "Russian stuff" I've said it before and I'll say it again.....sure they have cyber warfare! And stop pouting that I won't kiss your ass already bro  

Just now, Skidooski said:

fine, then don't. the only logical explanation that explains their lack of putting forth any explanations, is because they know they'll be beaten like a mule and look like complete idiots if they tried. if I was a strong believer in something and wanted an opportunity to prove something, I'd be more than glad to explain why.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, you're still "Carnac".  

BOLD: I'm gonna assume that was rhetorical?  Cuz if not, there's nothing I can say to convince you of what you want to believe in the Sanders Affair.  I'd rather have Ben try to do that...and watch.

what went on between sanders and Hillary was politics 101. if you think that kind of shit doesn't happen in all US politics you are dumber than I thought. if you also think that because nothing was leaked about your side proves something, you're even more dumber than I thought. what kind of shit do yuou think we'd see if all the GOP e-mails were exposed?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

X2.  taintrider and MC have NEVER brought any real conversation to the table that I've ever seen though.

They continue to use the same rhetoric over and over and over.  And they still have no idea why they lost the election.  Politics 101...FFS, saying that is laughable.

Edited by racer254