Check your account email address ×

The Clear Point...

• Platinum Contributing Member

For the millions of American Putin Puppets :snack:. This is the jest of the investigation and extremely important.  

Former FBI Director James Comey was blunt in his assessment of the situation during his own recent testimony to Congress.

"We're talking about a foreign government that, using technical intrusion, lots of other methods, tried to shape the way we think, we vote, we act. That is a big deal. And people need to recognize it," Comey said
Comey also testified that the Russians interfered in the 2016 election: "They did it with purpose. They did it with sophistication. They did it with overwhelming technical efforts. And it was an active-measures campaign driven from the top of that government. There is no fuzz on that. That's about as un-fake as you can possibly get and is very, very serious."

2 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Madam still not the president....no matter what.... :news:

He and a few others are going to be perpetually butt hurt for Trump's entire Wire to Wire run.They have no chance of not being sore

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 3

Yo Dumper Dumbski - stay out of the thread if you can't comment on the OP.  You bitch and bitch about this place and then you turn around and act the very same way you bitch about.  Does that make you a hypocrite?  

Now STFU and go troll somewhere else and tske Fatty with you. :bc:  

Just now, SnowRider said:

Yo Dumper Dumbski - stay out of the thread if you can't comment on the OP.  You bitch and bitch about this place and then you turn around and act the very same way you bitch about.  Does that make you a hypocrite?  

Now STFU and go troll somewhere else and tske Fatty with you. :bc:  

Let me take a line from you then..."I'll post where I want and how I want" :groin:

I comment and comment on the dumb shit you do and say along with your mentally handicapped friends :thumb: 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

For the millions of American Putin Puppets :snack:. This is the jest of the investigation and extremely important.  

Former FBI Director James Comey was blunt in his assessment of the situation during his own recent testimony to Congress.

" tried to shape the way we think, we vote, we act. That is a big deal.

Sounds like the DNC manipulating their base towards Hillary and away from The Bern.  All for the good of the populace, fo sho. :bc: 

Ooops, they got caught.....by Russia!!!!!

Edited by Im4snow

Its Comeys fault Hillary didnt win...oh wait its Putins fault Hillary didnt win....oh wait its Trumps fault Hillary didnt win....oh wait its Sessions fault Hillary didnt win....oh wait its Hillarys fault Hillary didnt win.....NEVER!!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Its Comeys fault Hillary didnt win...oh wait its Putins fault Hillary didnt win....oh wait its Trumps fault Hillary didnt win....oh wait its Sessions fault Hillary didnt win....oh wait its Hillarys fault Hillary didnt win.....NEVER!!!!!

BWahahahahaha!!!!!!!        Dave  :ronald:    Slope

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Let me take a line from you then..."I'll post where I want and how I want" :groin:

I comment and comment on the dumb shit you do and say along with your mentally handicapped friends :thumb: 

Just now, Im4snow said:

Sounds like the DNC manipulating their base towards Hillary and away from The Bern.  All for the good of the populace, fo sho. :bc: 

Ooops, they got caught.  

Any thoughts on Comey's comments relative to the depth and scope of Russia's meddling in our election?  :snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Any thoughts on Comey's comments relative to the depth and scope of Russia's meddling in our election?  :snack:

Aren't you going down the "It's an act of war" path? If so then I'm on a different path then you as always.Good luck with that war mongering shit 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Aren't you going down the "It's an act of war" path? If so then I'm on a different path then you as always.Good luck with that war mongering shit 

Just a simple question - are you waiting for others to show up or are you going to share your opinion and answer the question? :snack:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Just a simple question - are you waiting for others to show up or are you going to share your opinion and answer the question? :snack:

Simple answer - I don't give a fuck who shows up or says what! Doesn't make any difference to what I think and believe.

Have other countries tried to mess with us using cyber warfare? Of course you dumb ass. Have we done it to them and maybe even more? Most likely! Will I get my panties in a knot over this like the Hillary supporters? No! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Simple answer - I don't give a fuck who shows up or says what! Doesn't make any difference to what I think and believe.

Have other countries tried to mess with us using cyber warfare? Of course you dumb ass. Have we done it to them and maybe even more? Most likely! Will I get my panties in a knot over this like the Hillary supporters? No! 

I'll give you an A for effort....but you're not real bright.  If you don't care about foreign governments meddling in our elections then how can you have confidence in our democracy - specifically the fundamental bedrock of unfettered elections?  You'd like to think it doesn't make a difference in what you think or believe - but if they are sending and publishing fake information that is not bright to light until after an election - how does that not affect your opinion?  

So the FBI and Congressional R's are Hillary supporters?  

The OP was the single most important statement made in the Comey testimony and I'm not surprised you can't comprehend it. :bc: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I'll give you an A for effort....but you're not real bright.  If you don't care about foreign governments meddling in our elections then how can you have confidence in our democracy - specifically the fundamental bedrock of unfettered elections?  You'd like to think it doesn't make a difference in what you think or believe - but if they are sending and publishing fake information that is not bright to light until after an election - how does that not affect your opinion?  

The OP was the single most important statement made in the Comey testimony and I'm not surprised you can't comprehend it. :bc: 

You asked me a question and I gave you my answer. Who knew you'd try and turn it on me and tell me I'm not real bright.  Then you wonder why most don't engage with you! 

Amazing you didn't address any of my questions either! You're a joke dude! Carry on with your hackery and emogi fest

Hillary lost and you all are dying to pin it on someone and it's fucking pathetic to watch 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Again...you would think you would be more concerned about your own party messing with the elections...as in the bigger picture that probably cost them the presidential election....funny how that works....karma seems to always  even things out.

Edited by FAT DAVE

If Russia was meddling, and I mean "IF"... 

Why would they be against Hillary? She had such a good relationship with them as SOS? think about it for a minute. They got favorable deals from her and Obama? What do they gain with Trump in office? Are they hot for a new golf course?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I think it's been obvious since Nixon that members of both parties will cheat for a win. 

What seems to be worse is that Trumps team decided to go one step further and collude with Russia for the win. 

Trump has proven that he'll put himself before the people he is supposedly there to serve. 

So it makes sense that people would worry that Trump is going to pay back the Russians for their help at the expense of US taxpayers or European allies. 

If you want to defend his teams actions and the Republicans who knew it was happening and did nothing, that's fine. But don't expect people to think you are doing anything but burying your head in the sand

10 minutes ago, JEFF said:

If Russia was meddling, and I mean "IF"... 

Why would they be against Hillary? She had such a good relationship with them as SOS? think about it for a minute. They got favorable deals from her and Obama? What do they gain with Trump in office? Are they hot for a new golf course?

Favourable deals. You mean like sanctions that Trumps team were in negotiations to lift during the election?

Can you really ignore his appointment of Tillerson? 

Kushner trying to create private communications?

It's one thing to think during the election that Hillary was as bad as Donald but now you're being willfully blind.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I think it's been obvious since Nixon that members of both parties will cheat for a win. 

What seems to be worse is that Trumps team decided to go one step further and collude with Russia for the win. 

Trump has proven that he'll put himself before the people he is supposedly there to serve. 

So it makes sense that people would worry that Trump is going to pay back the Russians for their help at the expense of US taxpayers or European allies. 

If you want to defend his teams actions and the Republicans who knew it was happening and did nothing, that's fine. But don't expect people to think you are doing anything but burying your head in the sand

You are really stretching to try and connect those dots but I can understand why even though you're Canadian. And do not mistake my lowered level of enthusiasm for this topic compared to others on here as defending Trump or "Russian collusion". That in itself would be another giant stretch