Check your account email address ×

Just now, Steve753 said:

Dude he's gone in 4 yrs if he wins. :lol:

you sound like a drug addict looking for your next fix.

Don Jr, Ivanka, Barron.

TDS is gonna kill you.

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don Jr, Ivanka, Barron.

TDS is gonna kill you.

How did that work out for the Kennedy's

:lol:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You've had a uniparty of the past 65 years with the exception of JFK, Reagan and Trump and you wish for more of the same.

Total dumb sheep.

Now it's a uniparty sometimes.  When we think you can't be even more stupid, BAM you type something to take it up a notch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hayward said:

I know you weren’t.  Someone else appeared to be though. :dunno:

It was me, look at how many dairy farms went out just after the tariffs, the farm next to my house who I let take hay from about 25 acres gave it up due to the higher costs as did many other farmers who still wanted to farm but just couldn't due to costs.   

My horse feed is down considerably now from 2018 to 2023

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Dude I can show you post after post where I'm against most farm subsidies including what Trump gave farmers during the trade negotiations with China.   Sorry you can't remember or should I say comprehend that I don't support everything Trump did or will do however when looking at the complete picture his policies are the best that's out there and best in quite some time.  

I love it the people like yourself who think there is this perfect candidate out there.   You probably complain if your ice cream is cold.  

Please detail how Trump policies specifically caused each of these farms to fail.   I see plenty of farms being sold but its not because of financial condition.   Age of farmers, lack of kids to take over and EXTREMELY high land prices all play a role.  Funny how farmers in Iowa almost fight at the chance to buy more land.   Seems to me they are doing just fine. 

Polices like naming China a currency manipulator on day one, replacing the ACA with a plan that has better coverage at half the cost, ending wars, letting 5000 taliban prisoners out and leaving 2500 US Troops and not involving the Afgahanastan govt., whoring out US military to SA.

I far from think there is a perfect candidate.

His China trade deal was/ is a joke to anyone except his supporters.

Simple, when feed, every form of bailing material, tractor and bailer parts prices goes up and availability goes down it hurt farmers.

53 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Now it's a uniparty sometimes.  When we think you can't be even more stupid, BAM you type something to take it up a notch.

Yes, your government congressmen and senators are really there for you.:lol:

Well the CIA killed JFK or are you stupid enough to believe the lone gunman? 

Look who I'm asking.:lol:The sheep of sheep.

Jordan Peterson said it best.  People of today think that if they were growing up in Nazi Germany they would all be Schlinder when the truth is you would just be a brainwashed complicit Nazi calling everyone a conspiracy theorist. 

Go add that to your autobio.:lol:

28 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Polices like naming China a currency manipulator on day one, replacing the ACA with a plan that has better coverage at half the cost, ending wars, letting 5000 taliban prisoners out and leaving 2500 US Troops and not involving the Afgahanastan govt., whoring out US military to SA.

Simple, when feed, every form of bailing material, tractor and bailer parts prices goes up and availability goes down it hurt farmers.

He caved on his tariff deal, right before Christmas time when it would have perhaps hurt U.S retailers.  That did piss me off.

But his tariffs isn’t what caused this lasting increase in goods and services.      Maybe partially, but very little in the grand scheme of things.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

And those policies caused that inflation?  :lol:  

China is a currency manipulator.   No he didn't end them as I hoped but kept others from starting any.  Afg govt was a complete joke and you know it....you likely would have wanted our boys still dying there and billions more thrown down the toilet.   McCain was a bitter crybaby bitch so plans to get more done on the ACA was impossible.  How exactly did he whore out our military to SA?

1 hour ago, hayward said:

He caved on his tariff deal, right before Christmas time when it would have perhaps hurt U.S retailers.  That did piss me off.

But his tariffs isn’t what caused this lasting increase in goods and services.      Maybe partially, but very little in the grand scheme of things.

My rear brake pads, caliper's, and brake pads went from $268.00 to $400.00 for my truck, and weren't readily available, my tractor dealer told me to buy any pins, bushings or other accessories right away because they were going to cost more than they were then selling them for.   The already strained supply chain  was really exacerbated by the pandemic.

52 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And those policies caused that inflation?  :lol:  

China is a currency manipulator.   No he didn't end them as I hoped but kept others from starting any.  Afg govt was a complete joke and you know it....you likely would have wanted our boys still dying there and billions more thrown down the toilet.   McCain was a bitter crybaby bitch so plans to get more done on the ACA was impossible.  How exactly did he whore out our military to SA?

Certainly helped it along, so did PPP and stimulus checks.  

Now were those policies I mentioned the one you liked?

20 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Certainly helped it along, so did PPP and stimulus checks.  

Now were those policies I mentioned the one you liked?

China was is and Trump didn't name them so on day one like he said. Afg. gov. was a joke but not including them  and letting 5000 taliban fighters out of jail was stupid. No I wanted them out after they got obl. Trump had no plan let alone one to cost half as much. Google or youtube Trumps own words about the US helping them in Yemin.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Our county lost most of our dairy farms, there are 8 now up from 7 and down from around 30 before, my horse feed went up over $6.00 per hundred, the soy oil doubled in price per LB after the tariffs. If there was no effect on farmers why the need for a huge bailout?   

I guess debt, bailouts, and deficit spending are all good as long as it's Trump doing it.

Small dairy farms have gone away being replaced with the maga dairy farms.

I'm not involved in farming but a good friend is 3rd generation and his sons will be the 4th.  They only cash crop and said tarrifs are normally not good for the price of crops.  Had that conversation last year

30 minutes ago, Doug said:

Small dairy farms have gone away being replaced with the maga dairy farms.

I'm not involved in farming but a good friend is 3rd generation and his sons will be the 4th.  They only cash crop and said tarrifs are normally not good for the price of crops.  Had that conversation last year

Most have but the few that remain here do it because they love farming and still remain somewhat profitable.  

There aren't any really large cash crop farms here, too rocky, hilly,  shallow topsoil, and hard pan under it, and tariffs generally aren't good for them or the farmers that but corn, oats ect.

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Most have but the few that remain here do it because they love farming and still remain somewhat profitable.  

We are down to 2 in the family.  Sad to see what government has done to the little farmers.

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

We are down to 2 in the family.  Sad to see what government has done to the little farmers.

Yes it is sad.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

There aren't any really large cash crop farms here, too rocky, hilly,  shallow topsoil, and hard pan under it, and tariffs generally aren't good for them or the farmers that but corn, oats ect.

Friend is running about 1400 acres this year cash crop.  Helped him tile a couple fields last fall.  City boy in a quadtrac was entertaining to them. :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Doug said:

Friend is running about 1400 acres this year cash crop.  Helped him tile a couple fields last fall.  City boy in a quadtrac was entertaining to them. :lmao:

Barely any farms of any type  here over a few hundred acres.   My fields could sure use tiles, we have many springs in addition to the daily rains we seem to get now.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Barely any farms of any type  here over a few hundred acres.   My fields could sure use tiles, we have many springs in addition to the daily rains we seem to get now.

My friend has all the equipment to tile and does tiling on the side.  He's also our snowmonle club president and the quadtrac is our clubs.  I wanted to get some time in the quadtrac before we used it for grooming.

20240114_112035.jpg

1 hour ago, Doug said:

My friend has all the equipment to tile and does tiling on the side.  He's also our snowmonle club president and the quadtrac is our clubs.  I wanted to get some time in the quadtrac before we used it for grooming.

20240114_112035.jpg

I only see equipment like that when I go upstate NY. no tracks just dual or triple wheels, one huge farm milks 2600 head or maybe more now runs sheep's foot rollers on their silage pile that is guessing 4 or 5 football fields square and maybe 50' deep.

4 hours ago, Doug said:

My uncle has 9000 he crop farms.  Wheat though so a bit easier than other crops.